What are you worth? networth.ash will tell you.

jijineiro

I'm trying to use this script, but it gives me an error:

> call scripts\networth.ash
Cannot apply operator ^ to ( n * 10.0 ) (float) and place (int) (zlib.ash, line 71)

I'm using the script posted by slyz just above.

tgetgel

I made this to figure out what my available worth was whilst in bad moon before freeing the king. It is a modified version of the script in this thread.

I am not sure about the historical price part. Do I still need to read the map to get the historic values? I have that commented out at the moment. It returns the autosell price instead of the mall price for most things, or 0 for very expensive things or old prices. I think this logic can be improved for this purpose based on the usage of historic prices.

Please review if you would and let me know what improvements can be made. (like the name?)

Attachments

• RoninNetworth.ash
    2.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:

Theraze

For the future, just don't click the inline button when you're attaching it... just click Done instead. :) I think deleting the text with its name will do it as well if you accidentally inline it. But the easiest way to succeed is just to not do it originally.

Winterbay

As soon as Mafia recognises everything once more the script should function just fine so it's just a case of waiting.

illarion

Awesome script - but it seems to be counting items in the clan stash as well as my own items, which seems peculiar to me. (Notably it is showing 72 Necbronomicons - I have one, and there are 71 in the HCN stash).

I've had a quick look at the code - does available_amount include items in the stash? Would changing it to use item_amount() + closet_amount() be a reasonable quick fix?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I think unchecking "Take items from the clan stash whenever needed" will give the result you want. Then recheck it after running the script if desired.

tummygrmbl

I played for a while, then took a break, played for a while, took a break, and now I'm back from the most recent break and playing again. Thanks to this script, and a bit of mild amusement/curiosity... I discovered that amongst the tens of thousands of random items I have pack-ratted away... I have a Lucky Tam O'Shanter - which, of course, comprises over half of my total net worth. How the hell did I forget about that??? To think all this time I thought that mafia had a bug that made it always appear in the modifier maximizer utility for Meat Drop. *blink*

Thank you dj_d!

badfeet

Highest vs lowest mall price

Why does the script display the highest mall price for items. I almost flipped out when it said my Newbiesport Backpack was worth 1B, but alas, it is only worth 49M. (it did this for all of the upper end items (didn't check lower end ones) like 200M vs 120M for the Tam, etc.)

Thanks,
badfeet

slyz

Developer
The script uses the mall_price() ASH function. To avoid being used for mall bots, and also to avoid low-priced items with limits, that function returns the price of the 5th item in the mall.

You can edit the script to add an override for the price of your Newbiesport Backpack.