What are you worth? networth.ash will tell you.

Tenkgold

You have 1 antique bottle opener worth 74,000 each for a total of 74,000
You have 1 steely marble worth 79,750 each for a total of 79,750
You have 1 antique painting of a landscape worth 100,000 each for a total of 100,000
You have 12 Game Grid token worth 11,475 each for a total of 137,700
You have 1 handmade hobby horse worth 175,000 each for a total of 175,000
You have 1 can of fake snow worth 260,000 each for a total of 260,000
You have 1 natty blue ascot worth 375,000 each for a total of 375,000
You have 1 tropical wrapping paper worth 470,000 each for a total of 470,000
You have 2 Mr. Accessory worth 7,974,000 each for a total of 15,948,000
The string "have 51" is not an integer; returning 51 (networth.ash, line 53)
Liquid meat (eww): 442
Total: 19,373,365

thats the last few lines from the old script

here's the lines from the same few points on the new script

1 antique bottle opener = 74,000
1 antique painting of a landscape = 100,000
12 Game Grid tokens @ 11,475 = 137,700
1 natty blue ascot = 375,000
2 Mr. Accessories @ 7,974,000 = 15,948,000
Liquid meat (eww): 442
Hagnk's: 162,412
DC: 984,960
Total: 17,225,883

zarqon

Are the omitted items in storage / DC / inventory? Are you in Ronin / aftercore / BM? More info needed to debug.

Tenkgold

I'm in hardcore, the items missing here are in Hagnk's, I have no idea if it's missing anything in my DC, but it seems that they're all there on first look.

No badmoon/kittycore/no clover/anything like that. the only thing I'm doing is a normal TT HC

Tenkgold

it seems to have happened -mostly- with my older/rare/no longer obtainable stuff, but I saw some other things as well. enough to say that maybe half of my inventory is not listed?

Tenkgold

okay. it's finding that stuff now that I've ascended, but now I got a weird math problem here
Liquid meat (eww): 13,700,554
Store: 337,208
Hagnk's: 37,724,507
DC: 4,361,074
Total: 28,705,178
Requests complete.
it should be in total, 42,422,789. am I missing something?

slyz

Developer
For a quick and dirty fix, remove line 39, change lines 47 - 59 to:
PHP:
foreach it in $items[] {
   int amount = available_amount(it) + shop_amount(it) + display_amount(it) + storage_amount(it);
   if (amount == 0) continue;
   price = get_price(it);
   if (price == 0) continue;
   shop = shop + (shop_amount(it)*price);
   disp = disp + (display_amount(it)*price);
   hagnk = hagnk + (storage_amount(it)*price);
   all[to_int(it)].thing = it;
   all[to_int(it)].price = price;
   all[to_int(it)].amount = amount;
}

What was notemptiedhagnks for?

EDIT: I just noticed something else - Storage meat is counted twice (in "Liquid Meat" and in "Hangk's"), and "Liquid Meat" is not counted towards the total. Also, the value of things in your inventory are counted towards the Total, but isn't displayed.

For the OCD people who want a breakdown of their value that sums up to the total, here is a slightly cleaned up version.

Attachments

• networth.ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

natnit

For a quick and dirty fix, remove line 39, change lines 47 - 59 to:
PHP:
foreach it in $items[] {
   int amount = available_amount(it) + shop_amount(it) + display_amount(it) + storage_amount(it);
   if (amount == 0) continue;
   price = get_price(it);
   if (price == 0) continue;
   shop = shop + (shop_amount(it)*price);
   disp = disp + (display_amount(it)*price);
   hagnk = hagnk + (storage_amount(it)*price);
   all[to_int(it)].thing = it;
   all[to_int(it)].price = price;
   all[to_int(it)].amount = amount;
}

EDIT: I just noticed something else - Storage meat is counted twice (in "Liquid Meat" and in "Hangk's"), and "Liquid Meat" is not counted towards the total. Also, the value of things in your inventory are counted towards the Total, but isn't displayed.

For the OCD people who want a breakdown of their value that sums up to the total, here is a slightly cleaned up version.

Thanks to dj_d for the script, and slyz for the update.

When using the update, I think it fails on the juju mojo mask? I get this as part of my readout.

4 @ 8,700,000 = 34,800,000

I determined it was the mojo mask by comparing to the original script. It's not a huge deal, but I figured I'd just point it out. :)

Edit: Solved the mystery, but don't know what to do about it. :)

Code:
> ash to_plural($item["juju mojo mask"])

Returned:

Last edited:

natnit

Things are working well since the recent mafia update that makes default to_plural() behavior append an "s" to the item name.

Just for fun, I have created a relay_ version of this script to make my life easier. Base functionality is essentially the same, just stuck it in an easy-to-read table layout.

Attachments

• relay_networth.ash
    3.3 KB · Views: 126

Cams

Networth miscounts the item amount in Hagnk's. I get double what I actually have for items in Hagnk's. Networth reports I have 2 Chamoisoles, 2 miniature antlers and 9096 bunch of square grapes. In reality, there's precisely half of each. And all of those are in Hagnk's.

icon315

Why is it that it takes each mall search as a different request? I usually have mafia minimized into my toolbar, so the little "request complete" message keeps appearing

Edit: It seems that since the requests are individual, when i try to abort it just aborts the search it is on, then continues.

Last edited:

Winterbay

The relay-version and the non-relay version behaves differently in the searching as well.
Also, mine seems to not only think my hagnks is worth double but roughly 4.5 times as much which is really odd.

icon315

is there a way that the relay script just calls regular networth.ash, then uses the output to make the table

Winterbay

I found out what the difference in numbers between the relay and non-relay version was: The relay version does not report on what you have in Hagnk's...

Hairy

This script appears to overlook the fact that once you're out or ronin and HC restrictions, available_amount() includes items in Hagnks, and therefore it double-counts things stored there in this situation.

icon315

This script appears to overlook the fact that once you're out or ronin and HC restrictions, available_amount() includes items in Hagnks, and therefore it double-counts things stored there in this situation.

I didn't think that available_amount() took Hagnk's into consideration at all.

slyz

Developer
available_amount() takes storage into account when you can interact.

This version takes this into account, although I can't test it because Hagnk's is empty for me now.

Attachments

• networth.ash
    2.6 KB · Views: 348

zarqon

Eh? What's all this? I fixed dj_d's "double-counting Hangk's" bug ages ago.

PHP:
   int amount = available_amount(it) + shop_amount(it) + display_amount(it);
   if (notemptiedhagnks && pulls_remaining() > 0) amount += max(0,storage_amount(it)-pulls_remaining());

That fixed the double-counting bug (which it appears was later reintroduced), and it even cleverly considered that available_amount() includes allocated-available pulls when in Ronin (which was actually wrong; it doesn't!), and unfortunately it completely ignored Hagnk's for people in HC.

So, slyz reintroduced the bug I fixed by fixing a bug I introduced. Fortunately, he has since fixed it entirely in his latest post. Good work slyz!

I haven't been following this script for a long while, but I just ran it again on my machine after making the above fix. Mall price on a stinky cheese sword is apparently 999,999,999! I'm filthy rich! Anyone want to trade for a Cheshire Bitten? ;)

It sped up the script a wee bit for people who had totally emptied Hagnk's.

slyz

Developer
Hehe, I completely lost track of networth.ash versions. I probably added my last change to an old version ^^