OCD Inventory control

Banana Lord

Oh yeah, me too, same in the browser. The point isn't that there are plenty of ways to do it, but that it could be simplified by adding a feature to the relay browser. But yeah, I agree that it might not be worth it.

Bale

Minion
I agree with IceColdFever. I'm not so comfortable with html/java that I can just knock that off in a few minutes so it isn't worth my while.

Banana Lord

Bale, I think I've asked this before, but if you wouldn't mind clarifying, what does ocd_control return? From glancing at the code it looks like total mallsale value added to total min-bid kbay value? I'm just a little confused as to why ocd_control returned 295015 given this output:
Code:
Taking off everything...
Everything removed.
pulverize 3 cold powder, 3 glowing red eye, 3 hot powder, 1 sleaze nuggets, 3 stench nuggets, 3 stench powder, 12 twinkly nuggets, 2 twinkly powder

Pulverizing glowing red eye (3)...
You acquire twinkly nuggets (2)
You acquire hot nuggets (3)
You acquire stench nuggets (3)
You acquire an item: twinkly wad
glowing red eye (3) smashed.
Verifying ingredients for twinkly wad (2)...
Creating twinkly wad (2)...
You acquire twinkly wad (2)
Successfully created twinkly wad (2)
Searching for "metallic A"...
Search complete.
mallsell 57 BRICKO brick @ 169, 3 BRICKO eye brick @ 100, 1 cocoa eggshell fragment @ 228, 1 coconut shell @ 839, 1 cyclops eyedrops @ 19,499, 4 disassembled clover @ 1200, 6 dragonfish caviar @ 8000, 3 dry noodles @ 770, 10 jamfish jam @ 1800, 2 little paper umbrella @ 800, 3 metallic A @ 258
Sale price for this line: 105,983

Searching for "oversized pizza cutter"...
Search complete.
Searching for "photoprotoneutron torpedo"...
Search complete.
Searching for "ridiculously huge sword"...
Search complete.
mallsell 1 oversized pizza cutter @ 210, 1 phonics down @ 300, 2 photoprotoneutron torpedo @ 288, 3 prismatic wad @ 5000, 1 pufferfish spine @ 22,989, 1 ridiculously huge sword @ 310, 12 rough fish scale @ 2299, 2 scratch 'n' sniff unicorn sticker @ 2590, 1 scratch 'n' sniff UPC sticker @ 990, 1 scroll of drastic healing @ 699, 1 seal-clubbing club @ 100
Sale price for this line: 73,942

Searching for "soft green echo eyedrop antidote"...
Search complete.
Searching for "titanium assault umbrella"...
Search complete.
mallsell 19 seaweed @ 3100, 2 soft green echo eyedrop antidote @ 236, 2 tiny house @ 214, 1 titanium assault umbrella @ 310
Sale price for this line: 60,110

Total mall sale = 240,035
Transferring items to store (request 1 of 3)...
Items offered up for sale.
Transferring items to store (request 2 of 3)...
Transferring items to store (request 3 of 3)...
autosell 1 scratch 'n' sniff apple sticker, 2 scratch 'n' sniff dragon sticker, 1 scratch 'n' sniff rock band sticker, 2 scratch 'n' sniff wrestler sticker

Total autosale = 180
Autoselling items to NPCs...
You gain 180 Meat
Items sold.
display 11 ridiculous cocktail, 1 ridiculous earring

Placing items in display case...
Waiting for more items to kBay "Klaw Jewelery" 3 heart necklace @ 20,000
kBay "Stuffies" 2 stuffed angry cow @ 300, 1 stuffed baby gravy fairy @ 300, 1 stuffed flaming gravy fairy @ 300, 1 stuffed frozen gravy fairy @ 300, 1 stuffed MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech @ 300, 1 stuffed snowy owl @ 300, 1 stuffed undead elbow macaroni @ 300
Minimum bid for this lot: 2400

Minimum biding for all auctions = 2400
Waiting for more items to kBay "Tasteful Gifts" 8 Loudmouth Larry Lamprey @ 50
Minimum biding for all auctions = 0
Waiting for more items to kBay "The Klaw" 1 rubber WWJD? bracelet @ 1000, 1 rubber WWtNSD? bracelet @ 1000
Minimum biding for all auctions = 0
kBay "VIP Klaw Stuffies" 4 stuffed key @ 2000, 4 stuffed Meat @ 1000, 3 stuffed mink @ 1000, 2 stuffed teddy butler @ 1000, 2 stuffed tin of caviar @ 1000, 3 stuffed treasure chest @ 2000
Minimum bid for this lot: 25,000

Minimum biding for all auctions = 25,000

Minimum biding for all auctions = 27,400

Also, I think you have an extra print statement in there ("Minimum bidding for all auctions...").

Bale

Minion
There's probably some complicated reason why if it gave you that return value. I'll trouble myself over it later.

You're right about the extra print statement. That was easy to find and fix.

Banana Lord

OK thanks, I would very much like to know the answer so I can make Harvest work better with OCD.

EDIT: Another request, when OCD is run with a data file specified could it not print out the "all item data is missing or corrupted" warning message? I can imagine that being a bit off-putting to a new user of Harvest. I realize this has little to do with your users, but if it's not too much trouble and you think it's appropriate I'd appreciate you tweaking it :).

Kamui

Just started using this a couple days ago, and am currently up to the big red clown noses part of my inventory. I can already see it's going to be IMMENSELY useful to me for handling my inventory. The only things I would possibly like are potentially showing into what the item can be pulverised. It's just a neat little feature that's not readily available via the wiki link you get from clicking on the item name. Probably WAY more trouble than it's worth, but just thought it'd be an interesting feature. Thanks for the kickass script, hope to use it a lot!

Banana Lord

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when OCD puts an item in your mall store it seems to place it there at the price determined via mall_price(), even if that item is already up for sale in your store (so effectively it reprices the item). I'm not sure how I feel about that personally, but since I'd never noticed it before I thought I'd mention it. I could see that behaviour being potentially troublesome if you wanted to set your own price for an item. But once you've added that min-price feature I guess it won't matter so much.

EDIT: Oh and Kamui, you may or may not find this script useful:

PHP:
void main(item the_item)
	{
	int [item] pulv = get_related(the_item, "pulverize");

if(count(pulv) == 0)
		print("That item doesn't pulverize into anything", "blue");
	else
		print("Pulverizing 1 "+ the_item +" yields:", "blue");

foreach item in pulv
		print(pulv[item]/1000000.0 +" "+ item);
	}

Try saving that as, say, "pulvinfo.ash", typing pulvinfo into the gCLI and then entering the name of the item you want to check. Because the distribution of items obtained from pulverizing varies a bit you'll sometimes get fractional answers. You might also be interested in PriceAdvisor.

EDIT2: Actually, we can do better than that. Paste this into the gCLI:
Code:
alias pulv => ashq void pulv_info(item the_item) {int [item] pulv = get_related(the_item, "pulverize"); if(count(pulv) == 0) print("That item doesn't pulverize into anything", "blue"); else print("Pulverizing 1 "+ the_item +" yields:", "blue"); foreach item in pulv print(pulv[item]/1000000.0 +" "+ item);} pulv_info($item[%%]);

To use it just type pulv ITEMNAME (e.g.: pulv wolf mask). If you decide later that you don't like this type unalias pulv into the gCLI.

Last edited:

Fluxxdog

OK, I'm not sure if this is a bug or what, but OCD seems to be completely ignoring dead mimics I've collected. I can't find it in any of the tabs and I checked the data file itself. No mention of a dead mimic anywhere. not even in the script. I would have set it up to have it use them but it seems it never even prompted me. Now I have 14 of them. Weird.

Bale

Minion
I can add them for the next version. There are a couple of quest items that OCD is willing to deal with, like daily dungeon keys.

Unfortunately I really don't want to release a new version until zarqon fixes his map manager since a significant new feature I've already added will rely on his map manager. :(

5Q3Km.png

See the new feature above! It will make configuration so much easier for a new user!

Winterbay

Ohhh nice :)

Alos, I can inform you that the mapmanager is working. The batfactors.txt that I uploaded yesterday is the current version on the site (can be checked since I added "release the boots" which wasn't there before.

Bale

Minion
Ooooo! It is working! I was assuming he'd post about that accomplishment, so I wasn't checking regularly. Now I've just to change a little bit so that it works off his map manager instead of from my data directory. :D

zarqon

News to me! I uploaded a new batfactors.txt for BB 1.12, are you sure you're not seeing that one?

Winterbay

News to me! I uploaded a new batfactors.txt for BB 1.12, are you sure you're not seeing that one?

Well, tehre is no difference between the one I have on my harddrive and the one on the mapmanager and I have not run any batbrain-related script since I did. The manager claims it was updated on "12-01-11 15:53", granted I'm not sure which timezone it's in but I did do the update yesterday so that much fits at least.

Edit: I had to edit it yesterday since it was missing 1 scroll and the boots-skill. The scroll and boot-skill is tehre in the uploaded version but wasn't yesterday morning so I dunno...

Edit, edit: Reuploading the same file changes the timestamp (to today) and gives the message "successfully updated..." which I think was missing before as well wasn't it?

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
I added a file that wasn't there yesterday, so it is definitely working. I guess it will just have to be a mystery to zarqon how it started working again.

Relay OCD db Manager Updated!

• New user configuration made easy! Just press a single button and a bunch of stuff in inventory will be categorized for you.
  • Allows you to categorize the dead mimic.
  • Probably some other minor stuff... I forget.

Rinn

Developer
It'd be nice if you added settings to show autosell price\historical mall price\pulverize results in the table. Being able to filter by category\tradable\etc would help.

Another nice feature would be checking for what concoctions a Crafting item can be used for, then put a dropdown with that list instead of the text box. It might be slow to find those lists though.

Maybe also make the table sorttable by using sorttable.js, although when the list is huge it can take a while when the user clicks to sort it. You can add sorting by adding this to styles():
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]writeln("<script src=\"sorttable.js\"></script>");[/COLOR]

Then add the following to the table tag:
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]class='sortable'[/COLOR]

The sort probably wouldn't work for the columns with text boxes or dropdowns through.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Where do I get sorttable.js? Do I have to include it as an extra download? You shouldn't assume I know anything about html/java.

Winterbay

It's in my /relay-folder, but if I've downloaded it myself or if it's a file that comes with Mafia I cannot say...