bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

RogerMexico

Not sure why the line number difference, but for me the familiar fix was line 401. The corrected text of the line reads:

Code:
	htmlkoldb = visit_url("ascensionhistory.php?back=self&who=" +my_id(), false) + visit_url("ascensionhistory.php?back=self& prens13=1&who=" +my_id(), false);

Theraze

Guessing that you need to fix both of those "& "spots, not just the first... Unless it's actually supposed to be "& prens13=1" which just seems... odd.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Guessing that you need to fix both of those "& "spots, not just the first... Unless it's actually supposed to be "& prens13=1" which just seems... odd.

That URL doesn't matter at all for accounts that first ascended after NS13, so RogerMexico won't ever notice any difference.

StDoodle

Minion
"This was generated using an old version of the snapshot script. More functionality is available in the current version of the script - 2.6. Update it and run again for more information!"

Um, actually no, I used the latest version. Even re-saved my setup page stuff. I'm confused (nothing on the gcli looks helpful, either).

Theraze

Did you download the version uploaded 17 hours ago from SourceForge, or are you still using 2.5?

That version fixed (according to the OP changelog) the familiar percentage bug... which you may have fixed yourself, but which 2.5 officially contains.

Edit: For curiosity's sake... is 2.6 supposed to have a space after the quotation mark in visit_url? It does visit_url(" ascensionhistory.php?<lots of stuff>", false); which seems... off.

Last edited:

bumcheekcity

I've been going through adding some remaining items to the script and I think I'm up-to-date.

I'm going to do more work on the manuel page at the moment, but I'm unsure as to the best way of showing the information, which i THINK is being collected correctly but then displayed poorly. Any advice or requests?

Winterbay

A table of some sort would be great :)
(The very very long list is a bit hard to read, but I suck at designing UIs so ...)

Darzil

Developer
I've been going through adding some remaining items to the script and I think I'm up-to-date.

On the IotM section I'm not seeing Boris's Helm (because it is currently Askew) or Thinknerd's Grimoire (which is installed in the bookcase), other than that I can't see anything that is missing for me.

There are some new Outfit Tattos, for the last four outfits on this list : http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Outfits_by_number, which you may want to add.

bumcheekcity

I think I've FINALLY found the askew bug and fixed it.I've also added those outfits. Also the Grimore issue should be fixed.

bumcheekcity

OK, Manuel. Major changes. I started by removing a bunch of monsters and locations without facts and I think I've remove them all. I've also removed a lot of monsters from the uncategoried "none" category though there's still a way to go.

Edit: Also added a function to remove all monsters you'd already discovered.

Last edited:
I went through the list pretty quickly, but here's some that needs corrections:

Not reporting properly:
High Priest of Ki'rhuss
Knight (Snake)
Knight (Wolf)
The Guy Made Of Bees
The Honey Pot
The Remains of a Jilted Mistress
Trippy Floating Head (Casey Kasem)
Trippy Floating Head (Grand Moff Tarkin)
Trippy Floating Head (Mona Lisa)
Neptune, the Dog that Is a Respected Equal and Not a Pet Cast Member
Susie Soyburger Cast Member
Timmy Tofurkey Cast Member
Panicking Knott Yeti
angry piñata
Mimic (Bottom 2 Rows)
Mimic (Middle 2 Rows)
Mimic (Top 2 Rows)

Remove from list:
Killer Festive Arc-Welding Elfbot
Killer Festive Decal-Applying Elfbot
Killer Festive Laser-Calibrating Elfbot
Killer Festive Weapons-Assembly Elfbot
Rudolphus of Crimborg
Castle In The Clouds In The Sky
Bow-making Mummy
Cookie-baking Thing from Beyond Time
Gift-wrapping Vampire
Skeletal Reindeer
Stocking-stuffing Zombie
Toy-making creature from the Gray Lagoon
Chatty Coworker
Disorganized Files
Endless Conference Call
Hideous Slide Show
Tedious Spreadsheet
The Best Game Ever
The Book Of Faces
The Tome Of Tropes
The Water Cooler
Totally Malicious 'Zine
Unoptimized Database
Your Overflowing Inbox
Flint-Scraping Cave Elf
Hunter-Gatherer Cave Elf
Rock-Banging Cave Elf
Sinew-Stretching Cave Elf
Mob Penguin Enforcer
Mob Penguin Hitpenguin
Mob Penguin Psychopath
Mob Penguin Racketeer
Mob Penguin Smasher
Mob Penguin Smith
Mob Penguin Supervisor
Mutant Circuit-Soldering Elf
Mutant Cookie-Baking Elf
Mutant Doll-Dressing Elf
Mutant Gift-Wrapping Elf
Mutant Whistle-Carving Elf

bumcheekcity

Can you give the "correct" names of the ones that aren't working properly, because I don't have them and don't know what they are?

I've removed all the other monsters.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
High Priest of Ki'rhuss -> high priest of Ki'rhuss
Knight (Snake) -> knight
Knight (Wolf) -> knight (yes, the same name)
The Guy Made Of Bees -> Guy Made Of Bees
The Honey Pot -> Honey Pot
The Remains of a Jilted Mistress -> remains of a jilted mistress
Trippy Floating Head (Casey Kasem) -> Trippy Floating Head
Trippy Floating Head (Grand Moff Tarkin) -> Trippy Floating Head
Trippy Floating Head (Mona Lisa) -> Trippy Floating Head
Neptune, the Dog that Is a Respected Equal and Not a Pet Cast Member -> Neptune, the Dog that Is a Respected Equal and Not a Pet cast member
Susie Soyburger Cast Member -> Susie Soyburger cast member
Timmy Tofurkey Cast Member -> Timmy Tofurkey cast member
Panicking Knott Yeti -> panicking Knott Yeti
angry piñata -> angry piñata (with an actual ñ rather than ñ )
Mimic (Bottom 2 Rows) -> mimic
Mimic (Middle 2 Rows) -> mimic
Mimic (Top 2 Rows) -> mimic