bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

Lxndr

"Also, if you want the quantity of each war medal you have to be displayed, enter the digit "1" in the relevant box."

The profile setup says this and taunts me.
I enter '1' and go to section 5 of my profile, and look - and I do not see the quantity of my war medals.
What am I doing wrong?

Okay... I'm still not getting the quantity of EACH war medal, but I am getting the quantity of my Wossnames.
Is that the only one?

cowmanbob

Somehow I have a borked password. I'm sure it's my fault. Sent kmail as instructed to reset it. Hoping you're still servicing that. This post is just FYI.

Soluzar

Can I post needed fixes to the Monster Manuel section here?

Angry Piñata - not detected. I have 3 factoids, but my snapshot shows zero.
Alert Mariachi - should be in zone "The Barracks" not "The Barmracks".

basbryan

I tried running the 2.7 build from the SVN and now my profile page is borked. I tried running version 2.6 and even 2.5 again. But neither helped. I also deleted all the KOLMafia\data files. I don't know what else to do.

basbryan

I tried running the 2.7 build from the SVN and now my profile page is borked. I tried running version 2.6 and even 2.5 again. But neither helped. I also deleted all the KOLMafia\data files. I don't know what else to do.

Nevermind. I'm a dummy. I was looking at oldid=xxxx...

lightwolf

I added a new bugreport / New Content regarding the three new Sea outfits
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3611990&group_id=503565&atid=2048077

I've included all the item names, outfit names, tattoo names, gif locations ect. (And similar for the new familiar)

I would argue that these three outfits should be treated in the same manner as Hobo loot, as each of the outfit pieces requires ascending as a specific class in order to obtain it. So having a separate collectable square for each item, ordered by class (Except for the third outfit whos items are combinations of the previous two outfits.)

I imagine a lot of people will be going though and collecting these items now that the sea just finished and its all shiney new content!

bumcheekcity

Oh, I've just remembered, unless you're running the SVN version, it likely won't fix it. We'll have to spin a new full version checking kolmafia.co.uk for the data files, as well as checking that the new May IOTM works.

Darzil

Developer
Oh, I've just remembered, unless you're running the SVN version, it likely won't fix it. We'll have to spin a new full version checking kolmafia.co.uk for the data files, as well as checking that the new May IOTM works.

I presume this is also why when running snapshot 2.6 from the Sourceforge page I'm now seeing some odd glitches? (skills not coloured - Ocelot, Annoying Noise Dim Bulb. New tattoos not showing. Marking wrong familiars as existing/100% runs. Not recognising Pen Pal, Game Magazine, Jarlsberg Pan, Taffy, Friar) Some of those are expected (new stuff), some less so (familiars mixed up).

Arakasi

I presume this is also why when running snapshot 2.6 from the Sourceforge page I'm now seeing some odd glitches? (skills not coloured - Ocelot, Annoying Noise Dim Bulb. New tattoos not showing. Marking wrong familiars as existing/100% runs. Not recognising Pen Pal, Game Magazine, Jarlsberg Pan, Taffy, Friar) Some of those are expected (new stuff), some less so (familiars mixed up).

A new version of snapshot is available on the BCC SF page and hopefully resolves all those issues. There are some tweaks needed for the new stuff but I'm not seeing any issues with existing things.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
A new version of snapshot is available on the BCC SF page and hopefully resolves all those issues. There are some tweaks needed for the new stuff but I'm not seeing any issues with existing things.

Looking at your profile there, I see a messed up familiar table. The Reassembled Blackbird is 20 spots after the last familiar instead of in the middle somewhere, for one thing.

I just grabbed 2.7 from sourceforge, which was listed as last updated < 30 minutes ago, and it says I have 23 tourguide runs when I actually have the 30-run trophy.

slyz

Developer
PHP:
if (name.to_float() >= ashVersion.to_float())
should be
PHP:
if (name.to_float() > ashVersion.to_float())

EDIT: thanks for the update btw :D

bakagaijin

Before downloading and installing the new .ash, I was able to see all the way down to Gameroom items. After running the new 2.7 .ash, it's cutting the page off right under slime tube gear. I also see the misplaced Blackbird as mentioned above.