Slime Tube Adventuring Script

Alhifar

Whoops, sorry about that. New version uploaded, but I didn't bother to update the version number. If you have the broken version, it won't be checking anyways.

stannius

Does this script keep track of how many slimes have been killed?

Also, it seems that "Get spleen items before changing to default familiar" only applies to the min ML familiar. This is totally fine by me, just that the wording could perhaps be clarified.

UPDATE:
I decided that I would rather have the spleen items, so edited my local copy to get them before using the max_ml_familiar too.
It probably never came up, but with the existing code, if get_spleeners=true, the min_ml_familiar would never be used. In fact I think it would stick with the max_ml_familiar.

Code:
void change_to_familiar(string defaultfamiliar)
{
	if( get_spleeners )
	{
		for i from 1 upto 5
		{
			if( get_property( "_tokenDrops" ).to_int() < i && have_familiar($familiar[Rogue Program] ) )
			{
				use_familiar( $familiar[Rogue Program] );
				return;
			}
			else if (get_property( "_absintheDrops" ).to_int() < i && have_familiar($familiar[Green Pixie] ) )
			{
				use_familiar( $familiar[Green Pixie] );
				return;
			}
			else if( get_property( "_aguaDrops" ).to_int() < i && have_familiar( $familiar[Baby Sandworm] ) )
			{
				use_familiar( $familiar[Baby Sandworm] );
				return;
			}
			else if( get_property( "_gongDrops" ).to_int() < i && have_familiar( $familiar[Llama Lama] ) )
			{
				use_familiar( $familiar[Llama Lama] );
				return;
			}
		}
	}

// didn't return above
    use_familiar( defaultfamiliar.to_familiar() );
}

Last edited:

Oltum

Cannot apply operator ^ to ( 11 - have_effect() ) (int) and 2.727 (float) (get slimy.ash, line 37)

I am trying to use the relay_slime.ash? Anyone know what that error means?

roippi

Developer
Uh. Well it means that you're not calling relay_slime.ash, you're calling get slimy.ash.

get slimy.ash is a 2-year old script that uses a different exponentiation operator, but I don't think that's your biggest problem.

Oltum

Ok well I downloaded relay_slime.ash and placed it in my relay folder. Now when I go to Loadscripts and select it nothing happens? Any ideas? I downloaded the two problems I was told to at the beginning of this post.

roippi

Developer
Preferences > browser > enable user-scripted relay overrides. Enable it

Then select it from the top frame of your relay browser.

Oltum

Awesome. Ok I have it running and everything seems great but one thing. It will not switch familiars when it switches to minml outfit to get the buff. I set the minml familiar to Bander to get the free runaways but it doesn't want to switch. Any ideas?

Ok Nevermind I figured it out. If you don't have Ode to Booze up it won't switch to him. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Just curious, is this script capable of doing a whole Slime Tube run for me(Not a regular run, but a double nodule run or something like that). : )If not, can it be modified easily to do a whole run?
I'm glad I read through more than just the first 3 pages (60 posts) and found this.
Alhifar, would you mind terribly putting some sort of explanation of what this script (rather, these scripts) can do, or are for, in the first post? Other than "adventure in the Slime Tube"? In the meantime, I guess I'm just going to have to download them and read them, in order to have any hope of figuring out anything at all about them. I'm nearly a complete newbie in the Slime Tube, though I've adventured there, read about it a little, and listened when people told me about it. So I know I'll have to study on the zone itself. But any information about the scripts themselves would be a huge boon.
Thank you very much for the scripts. Please wish me luck in my slimy adventures. :)

Pazleysox

ruined run.

I just updated my slime.ash, and slime_relay.ash scripts. I also had to update my Zlib.ash script. I also just downloaded mafia v14.7, which might be the problem.

Then I buffed myself up, and loaded up the script, ready to kill mother slime, and have a slimeling waiting for me.

For some reason, the script won't do the outfit change to my "slime level" outfit. It will switch to my neg-ML outfit though.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Here's a clip of my CLI:

Code:
[5805] The Slime Tube
Encounter: clutching Slime groper
Strategy: item divine champagne popper, divine champagne popper
Round 0: pazsox wins initiative!
You acquire an effect: Coated in Slime (duration: 9 Adventures)
You lose 178 hit points
Round 1: pazsox executes a macro!
Round 1: pazsox uses the divine champagne popper and uses the divine champagne popper!
You're on your own, partner.
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

battleAction => custom combat script
Putting on outfit: slime level
Equipment changed.
Putting Lime Squeezer the Levitating Potato back into terrarium...
Taking Stupid RAT! the Purse Rat out of terrarium...
Requests complete.

slyz

Developer
Why do you say that the script won't do the outfit change to your "slime level" outfit?
Putting on outfit: slime level
Equipment changed.

I think the important question, in the bit of session log you posted, is to know why the combat ended with "You're on your own, partner.". Did you get to click on the link to see what the macro error was?

Pazleysox

Why do you say that the script won't do the outfit change to your "slime level" outfit?

I think the important question, in the bit of session log you posted, is to know why the combat ended with "You're on your own, partner.". Did you get to click on the link to see what the macro error was?

I re-ran the script today. It changed my outfit just fine (odd). It seems I was out of the divine poppers. So I bought some, and re-ran the script. Now here's today's results.

Code:
[5821] The Slime Tube
Encounter: massive Slime behemoth
Round 0: pazsox loses initiative!
You lose 597 hit points
You lose 60 hit points
Round 1: pazsox uses the divine champagne popper and uses the divine champagne popper!

Visit to The Slime Tube: The Slime Tube in progress...

[5821] The Slime Tube
Encounter: immense Slime colossus
Round 0: pazsox loses initiative!
You lose 597 hit points
You lose 63 hit points
You're on your own, partner.
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

The script finally aborted when I had no poppers left. It didn't fight a single monster.

Here's my CCS:
[ default ]
attack with weapon

(that's it)

-Paz

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
If you were using 9652 or later, then mafia probably wasn't loading the Character Pane properly and never saw that you got Coated in Slime, breaking the script.

scullyangel

Hi guys. I've used the script once previously and it worked beautifully. I tried again yesterday and it just won't progress. It always comes up with this "The dial only goes from 0 to 10" thing and then stops. Sorry, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to scripts.

I tried downloading everything in the OP again to make sure I had the most up to date. I've tried using the most recent main version of mafia as well as multiple .jar versions. I've double checked to make sure my outfits are all there, I'm level 39 and can equip everything.

This is what the CLI says. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Visit to The Slime Tube: The Slime Tube in progress...

[11600] The Slime Tube
Encounter: clutching Slime appendage
Strategy: try to run away
Round 0: scullyangel wins initiative!
You acquire an effect: Coated in Slime (duration: 9 Adventures)
You lose 396 hit points
Round 1: scullyangel executes a macro!
Round 1: scullyangel casts RETURN!

102 divine champagne poppers left!
battleAction => custom combat script
Covered in slime, adventuring normally in the tube!
Adventure 1 out of 200
Putting on outfit: maxml
Equipment changed.
The dial only goes from 0 to 10.

Theraze

The moon signs changed a (decently long) while ago. Change mysticality_sign to canadia_available and it should work again.

mad dudy

why does it keep on using Baby Gravy Fairy when i have the script set to use Rogue Program? i even have it set to get spleen but it still use a fairy. if it's going to use a fairy why can't it at least use my Hound Dog, or am forgetting to do something? also why is it using 2 tattered scrap of paper? not using CCS if that matter.

Code:
I'm feeling rather... dry. Let's go get slimy!
Putting on outfit: minml
You are already wearing "minml."
Resetting mind control device...
Mind control device reset.
battleAction => item tattered scrap of paper, tattered scrap of paper
Adventure 1 out of 1

Visit to Clan Basement: The Slime Tube in progress...

[260] The Slime Tube
Encounter: throbbing Slime pseudopod
Strategy: item tattered scrap of paper, tattered scrap of paper
Round 0: mad dudy wins initiative!
You acquire an effect: Coated in Slime (duration: 11 Adventures)
Round 1: mad dudy executes a macro!
Round 1: mad dudy casts ENTANGLING NOODLES!
Round 2: mad dudy uses the tattered scrap of paper and uses the tattered scrap of paper!
Round 3: mad dudy uses the tattered scrap of paper and uses the tattered scrap of paper!

Requests complete.

122 tattered scraps of paper left!
battleAction => skill awesome balls of fire
Covered in slime, adventuring normally in the tube!
Adventure 1 out of 1
Putting on outfit: maxml
Equipment changed.
Resetting mind control device...
Mind control device reset.

Visit to Clan Basement: The Slime Tube in progress...

[260] The Slime Tube
Encounter: menacing Slime blob
Strategy: skill awesome balls of fire
Round 0: mad dudy loses initiative!
Round 1: slime4 takes 2 damage.
Round 1: slime4 takes 4 damage.
Round 1: slime4 takes 3 damage.
You lose 81 hit points
Round 1: mad dudy executes a macro!
Round 1: mad dudy casts ENTANGLING NOODLES!
Round 2: mad dudy casts AWESOME BALLS OF FIRE!
Round 3: slime4 takes 379 damage.
Round 3: mad dudy casts AWESOME BALLS OF FIRE!
Round 4: slime4 takes 373 damage.
Round 4: slime4 takes 372 damage.
Round 4: mad dudy casts AWESOME BALLS OF FIRE!
Round 5: slime4 takes 376 damage.
Round 5: slime4 takes 378 damage.
Round 5: slime4 takes 369 damage.
Round 5: mad dudy wins the fight!
After Battle: item does a little fairy dance.
You gain 75 Strongness
You gain 179 Magicalness
You gain 59 Chutzpah

Theraze

From near the top of the script:
## Set use_tatter_like to true to use a tatter to escape from combat, or to false to simply kill the slime and use an adventure.
## Set which_tatter to which tatter-like item to use to escape from combats

Regarding the familiar... what do you have min_ml_familiar and max_ml_familiar set to?