OCD Inventory control

2ndHouse

Can't figure out a few things...

1. How do I get this script to put things in my closet? For example I currently have barons monocle set to keep=0 and action=closet, but OCD just pulls the monocle from my closet instead of keeping it in there.
2. Why does it keep taking off my equipment and then reequipping it at the end of the script? Just curious as to why.
3. I can't seem to get autosell to work. I have lemon and a few other items set to keep=0 and action=autosell, but it seems like OCD just completely skips autoselling (don't see the action listed in the CLI).

Winterbay

I can answer 2: It is because item_amount(), which I believe the script uses, doesn't count things you have on and so if you have anything on that you want to keep 1 of the script would keep two if you had 1 on and 1 in inventory.

Bale

Minion
More specifically, it won't dispose of anything you are wearing. However you can change this behavior. Using the relay script, check the very first setting on the configuration tab.

Unfortunately I have no idea what 2ndHouse is doing wrong to cause problems 1 and 3. Sorry.

OCD Inventory Control Updated!
Relay OCD db Manager Updated!

• Improvements for de-closeting
  • Better counting of stock items in the closet
  • Fixed return value for expected meat
  • titanium assault umbrellas are craftable

Last edited:

Theraze

Found a somewhat odd bug where OCD kept having stuff to clean up over and over and over again... turns out that it doesn't know about Saucerors making 3 of their potions, so OCD tries to use ingredients/3 and you can re-run it 8 or 9 times to actually get that last goat milk or whatever gone, or you can do it yourself...

One solution would be crafting individually instead of multi-crafting, since that would definitely work. Alternatively, in the crafting execution, looping through get_ingredients for scrumptious reagents... There's probably some significantly easier way to do it as well, but those were the fixes I could come up with pre-caffeine.

Bale

Minion
Or maybe I should simply check...

Code:
	if(my_class() == $class[sauceror])
		switch(itm) {
		case $item[philter of phorce]:
		case $item[Frogade]:
		case $item[potion of potency]:
		case $item[oil of stability]:
		case $item[ointment of the occult]:
		case $item[salamander slurry]:
		case $item[cordial of concentration]:
		case $item[oil of expertise]:
		case $item[serum of sarcasm]:
		case $item[eyedrops of newt]:
		case $item[eyedrops of the ermine]:
		case $item[oil of slipperiness]:
		case $item[tomato juice of powerful power]:
		case $item[banana smoothie]:
		case $item[perfume of prejudice]:
		case $item[libation of liveliness]:
		case $item[milk of magnesium]:
		case $item[papotion of papower]:
		case $item[oil of oiliness]:
		case $item[cranberry cordial]:
		case $item[concoction of clumsiness]:
		case $item[phial of hotness]:
		case $item[phial of coldness]:
		case $item[phial of stench]:
		case $item[phial of spookiness]:
		case $item[phial of sleaziness]:
		case $item[Ferrigno's Elixir of Power]:
		case $item[potent potion of potency]:
		case $item[plum lozenge]:
		case $item[Hawking's Elixir of Brilliance]:
		case $item[concentrated cordial of concentration]:
		case $item[pear lozenge]:
		case $item[Connery's Elixir of Audacity]:
		case $item[eyedrops of the ocelot]:
		case $item[peach lozenge]:
		case $item[cologne of contempt]:
		case $item[potion of temporary gr8tness]:
		case $item[blackberry polite]:
			return 3;
		}
		return 1;

Theraze, would you mind testing out the version I've attached to this post? TIA!

Last edited:

Theraze

I'll try, but unfortunately I ascended my (former) sauceror to pick up the crow right after running OCD. I'll be able to check again in a day or three though, since I'm running SC instead of HC since, hey, familiars. :)

jwylot

I see Wadbot has been AWOL again since 17th. Would it be possible to check if he is online before sending him stuff? If not, either hold and warn in cli or maybe use Smashbot as an alternative?

Bale

Minion
I see Wadbot has been AWOL again since 17th. Would it be possible to check if he is online before sending him stuff? If not, either hold and warn in cli or maybe use Smashbot as an alternative?

I had no idea he went AWOL. I own pulverize so I rely for information on same people who requested I add the feature. I guess they never noticed that wadbot wasn't returning their wads?

I'll have to add smashbot support. Does it work differently from wadbot. Please save me the admittedly minor trouble of researching that myself.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Isn't there a recent thread on G-D about how smashbot is returning the wrong results and the owner/coder is Away? I also know Pulverize, but if you are using wadbot to upgrade nuggets, I'm going to have to stop using your script to pulverize, for now. Or, perhaps I should just disable "pulverize" for nuggets and powders.

jwylot

Wadbot works well but his owner doesn't always notice when he dies. He is back up now. Maybe just stick with wadbot but flag up a warning if he's not logged on and hold off sending him stuff so the users can decide what they want to do?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Wadbot works well...
I agree. I use him through the Pulverize panel. My comment about not letting OCD do Pulverize for me was only relevant to the observation that he was currently down; I don't want OCD to send off nuggets and powders to be upgraded unless I have assurance I will get the results quickly; I don't want to hold of ascending, say, for hours or days because wadbot is down.

Maybe just stick with wadbot but flag up a warning if he's not logged on and hold off sending him stuff so the users can decide what they want to do?
This sounds like a good solution.

Bale

Minion
I just checked and wadbot is online right now! I sent him 5 sleaze nuggets and he sent me back a sleaze wad.

No problem.

Should I put in an is_online() check anyway, just in case of future difficulties?

Bale

Minion
OCD Inventory Control Updated!

• Fix for sauceror crafting
  • Check if wadbot is online before sending

jtn2002

Hey Bale! Great script. I was wondering though, as I know there are people who I've noticed in /trade that will "pay x" for a certain item, is it possible to have the script set up a trade offer for a specific item?

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
This has been brought up before, but I decided against having it automatically set up trades.

However, I did compromise on the subject. If you set a "reminder" for an item you can put the trade information in the info box. Then when you have extras of that item it will tell you what to do with them. For instance, whenever I have any stuffed Baron von Ratsworths OCD will inform me. "Plus4 trades 2000 meat each".

rlbond86

Hey Bale,

I love this script! I modified the relay browser script to display item type, and an image of the item which links to the wiki. I think it makes the browser look a bit better. I've attached a screenshot.

vNCMk.png

Attachments

• relay_OCD_dB_Manager.ash
    38 KB · Views: 35

Bale

Minion
Well, I don't like listing item type since I think it makes the interface too cluttered, but at least I really should add an image of the item since it looks so nice. It isn't hard to do after all. I'll think about a wiki link.

I'm looking over your script and I'll add what I like. Thanks!

rlbond86

Well, I don't like listing item type since I think it makes the interface too cluttered

It might be easier to just divide the list into sections by type, similar to the KOL main inventory. But I just wanted a quick fix, because sometimes I couldn't remember what a particular item was.

but at least I really should add an image of the item since it looks so nice. It isn't hard to do after all. I'll think about a wiki link.

I'm looking over your script and I'll add what I like. Thanks!

:)