bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

Plater

I'm having a lot of trouble with the factoids section. A number of them are showing as zero when I have them finished. Possibly related to non standard characters in the name?
Examples:
François Verte, Art Teacher
Novio Cadáver
Padre Cadáver
Novia Cadáver
Persona Inocente Cadáver
Abcrusher 4000™
Escalatormaster™
Legstrong™ stationary bicycle

xKiv

For some reason, Omni-Cosplay trophy isn't registering.
Perhaps because the image name in snapshot_trophies.txt is "may_the_force_boldly_go_a_wizard", but kol has "may_the_force_boldy_go_a_wizard" (not boldLy, just boldy).
In fact, changing boldly to boldy in my local datafile makes the box green - but the site still doesn't show image, because I can't fix the imagename in server's datafile.

Bale

Minion
Is part of this program missing? That is a serious question.

In the datafile snapshot_mritems.txt are these two lines:

Code:
137	w	Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab	DNA-Splicing
138	a	airplane charter: Spring Break Beach	airport_sleaze

However in snapshot.ash there is no support for codes "w" and "a" which means nobody's profile will show these items, even if they own them.

Judging from the information in the data file I presume that code "w" is intended to search inventory for $item[Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab] and campground.php?action=workshed for "DNA-Splicing" although that is the wrong way to do it. You can save a server hit if you check if get_campground() contains $item[Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab] as well as it being in inventory. There's no need for the second field containing "DNA-Splicing" if you do this the correct way.

It is clear that code "a" would search place.php?whichplace=airport for "airport_sleaze" and that's good.

bumcheekcity, did you forget to commit those changes?

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Even easier for lab would be to check inventory for DNA extraction syringe or Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab, as I think one or the other should always be there.

Bale

Minion
That would be easier, but if he's trying to create a general case to look for a Mr. Workshop Item, there's no guarantee that such a future item will have a secondary item in inventory. My suggestion seems future proofed.

This follows his pattern of his code.

Edit: Come to think of it, if he added if(get_campground() contains i) a += 1; to i_a(), then he could simply make Little Geneticist DNA-Splicing Lab another code "i" Mr. Item and it would solve a little awkwardness with the Spinning Wheel.

Last edited:

xKiv

fettucini epines inconnu recipe is not being recognized for me; here's what I have in descovery page html according to firefox's show source:
Code:
<td valign=top><b>fettucini épines Inconnu</b> <font size=1><font size=2>[<a href="craft.php?mode=cook&a=39&b=583&stay=1&action=craft&qty=1&pwd=0d19d699d72f11645ca5737b6e3fe24a">cook</a>] [<a href="javascript:multicraft('a=39&b=583&mode=cook')">multi-cook</a>]</font><br/>pretty flower (237) + fettucini Inconnu (4)</font></td></tr>

Lxndr

For some strange reason, snapshot.ash thinks I have a Great Ball of Frozen Fire, but I've never owned this item, nor had any form of it in my inventory.

IT also seems to believe I am eligible for all the AWOL tattoos, but I possess no commendations. This behaviour also applies to the FDKOL tattoo.

Bale

Minion
Lxndr, please copy/paste the following into the CLI and hit enter. It will prove if you are correct about the Great Ball of Frozen Fire. I'd just like to test it.

Code:
ashq boolean [item] list; foreach f in get_related($item[flaming pink shirt], "fold") list[f] = true; list[$item[Great Ball of Frozen Fire]] = true; list[$item[flaming pink shirt]] = true; foreach f in list { if(item_amount(f) > 0) print("In your inventory is a "+f); if(closet_amount(f) > 0) print("In your closet is a "+f); if(display_amount(f) > 0) print("In your display case is a "+f); if(storage_amount(f) > 0) print("In Hangks is a "+f); if(get_property("autoSatisfyWithStash") == "true" && stash_amount(f) > 0) print("You statisfy with the clan stash and it has a "+f);} print("Done searching for Great Ball of Frozen Fire", "green");

Lxndr

Hope this helps!

Code:
> ashq boolean [item] list; foreach f in get_related($item[flaming pink shirt], "fold") list[f] = true; list[$item[Great Ball of Frozen Fire]] = true; list[$item[flaming pink shirt]] = true; foreach f in list { if(item_amount(f) > 0) print("In your inventory is a "+f); if(closet_amount(f) > 0) print("In your closet is a "+f); if(display_amount(f) > 0) print("In your display case is a "+f); if(storage_amount(f) > 0) print("In Hangks is a "+f); if(get_property("autoSatisfyWithStash") == "true" && stash_amount(f) > 0) print("You statisfy with the clan stash and it has a "+f);} print("Done searching for Great Ball of Frozen Fire", "green");

Updating display case...
Done searching for Great Ball of Frozen Fire
Requests complete.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Well, at least that proves that you don't have a Great Ball of Frozen Fire somewhere that you forgot about. It's always good to rule out user error.

Looking at the script I can see how it would completely fail to detect if you have a flaming familiar doppelgänger because of an error in the data file, but I cannot see how it might make a mistake in the reverse direction. This baffles me.

Lxndr

I don't mind helping rule out user error.

(Still not sure why it's thinking I should be able to get the FDKOL and the AWOL tat. Are those still acquiriable?)

Theraze

If you've set to have the clan stash available whenever wanted and they're available in there... That should be out for the ball of fire per Bale's script above, but if you clan-hop, then the stash check for that once is kinda irrelevant...

Lxndr

wait, i can raid the clan stash for fdkol and awol commendations?
I thought they were untradeable...

Anyway, now that I know that, I'll talk to my clannies.

EDIT: also they're not there, plus clan stash is not set available.

I also always run this snapshot in the same clan.

Bale

Minion
If you've set to have the clan stash available whenever wanted and they're available in there... That should be out for the ball of fire per Bale's script above, but if you clan-hop, then the stash check for that once is kinda irrelevant...

Both A. W. O. L. commendation and FDKOL commendation are not tradeable. I'm pretty sure that means they cannot be in a clan stash.

Theraze

Are those not an item where that slipped by for a little bit? It seems most of the untradeable items end up in at least a few display cases and clan stashes. Maybe those aren't ones where that happened. :)

PVA

I can't seem to get mine to update properly. I've done everything to keep the script current, yet when I go to my page it does not recognize any of the changes.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I can't seem to get mine to update properly. I've done everything to keep the script current, yet when I go to my page it does not recognize any of the changes.

Works for me. I apologize if asking this is so obvious as to be offensive, but you are running the script from KoLmafia, seeing no error messages, and then looking at the page on bumcheek's server, correct? Force the page to be refreshed and seeing no changes?