bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

Theraze

The snapshot.ash is still in the standard "bumcheekascend" folder. As are hccheck and rollover. Presumably at some point, the snapshot file will move into the snapshot folder. :) Who knows about the legacy/unsupported scripts.

bumcheekcity

I was going to, but the data files are used by the PHP element of the script as well, so they need to be stored in a place that the site can easily access them.

Lxndr

> svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/bumcheekascend/code/snapshot

Starting Checkout...
Validating repo...
Repo validated.
C:\Users\MiniPC\Desktop\Other Games\Mafia\svn\bumcheekascend-snapshot
At revision 286

Successfully checked out working copy.
Done.
Requests complete.

Okay for some reason it grabs a copy and instead of putting it in my scripts folder, it puts it in Mafia\svn . I have no clue why this is happening. When I do a similar svn checkout for Bale's OCD, it put everything in the correct place. This fails. Maybe I'm the one failing? What do I need to do to make this put things in the right place?

ALSO:

"This was generated using an old version of the snapshot script. More functionality is available in the current version of the script - 2.6. Update it and run again for more information!"

So apparently I'm checking out an older version of the script?

roippi

Developer
Okay for some reason it grabs a copy and instead of putting it in my scripts folder, it puts it in Mafia\svn . I have no clue why this is happening. When I do a similar svn checkout for Bale's OCD, it put everything in the correct place. This fails. Maybe I'm the one failing? What do I need to do to make this put things in the right place?

ALSO:

"This was generated using an old version of the snapshot script. More functionality is available in the current version of the script - 2.6. Update it and run again for more information!"

So apparently I'm checking out an older version of the script?

After checking it out the first time, you either moved the local copy or deleted it. I'm guessing you got a multiple scripts error (since you'd put a copy in some subfolder) so you then deleted the version in /scripts.

You're now checking it out again and mafia thinks that you knew what you were doing when you deleted/moved the first version, so it is not doing anything. You should first delete whatever old copy you have in whatever subfolder and also do "svn delete snapshot". Then checkout again.

Lxndr

Okay, cool, that works. Now checking it out puts it in scripts. But...

It still seems to create a profile that complains it's not 2.6 (which is odd, since the first page here claims that 2.7 is the most recent). So I guess it is still checking out an incorrect copy?

Bale

Minion
It still seems to create a profile that complains it's not 2.6 (which is odd, since the first page here claims that 2.7 is the most recent). So I guess it is still checking out an incorrect copy?

It identifies itself as 2.7 internally, so that is not the problem. Clearly either the script is slightly broken and/or the website is slightly broken, but that is common for this script and bumcheekcity always gets around to such fixes eventually.

Winterbay

I'm thinking the website is not detecting something correctly, but everything I think should be on the website from 2.7 is visible so it may just be too much text.

Lxndr

Yeah, it's the website which has to be changed. The SVN is correct. I'll fix it shortly.

Are you sure the SVN is correct?
I have both the game dungeon and the friar - and the svn isn't highlighting either one.

Maybe that's not supposed to be there yet?

bumcheekcity

"Being the latest version" and "working" are very different. I'm aware that the new content isn't fully working with those two things. Don't worry, I'll fix it soon.

AiluroDragon

So I would really like to grab the latest version of the script, but putting the command above into the CLI gives me the error "unable to invoke svn". I am running KoLmafia-16.0 from the jar, which is the latest version I see for release.

Would anyone like to help me with this error? Feel free to point to the proper thread if I'm asking this question in the wrong place.