bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

bumcheekcity

I think I may have fixed it. Try re-running scripts without deleting the /data/ files. It will re-download the files it requires.

slyz

Developer
In snapshot_tattoos.txt, "margaraxes" should be "margaraxe".
On the last line of snapshot_familiars.txt, "nne" should be "none" (not that it really matters though).

Also, it looks like the data files that didn't have "none none none none none" on the last line now do.

EDIT: I forgot to say thanks :D

Last edited:

bumcheekcity

I added none none none and so forth, but that didn't work, and then I did something else and it did. I'm not perfectly sure, but I'm claiming victory and genius until proved otherwise.

HasteBro

Hey, here's a little suggestion (which I don't know if anyone made), a new "Cool Items" category for rare items such as TPS, Time trappings items and other items that can only be bought through the mall and usually have the price in the several millions.

Theraze

Don't know if I've said thanks yet, BCC. This makes figuring out which nemesis familiars I have hiding in the closet, as well as what familiar I'm going to try to 100% next, much easier. Thanks! :)

T_E

For some reason, my latest profile which I ran post-ascension is not showing all of my Hobo gear, my Wossname, my Slimetube gear, ascension rewards, SSPD tattoo, chefstaves, class-specific items, or Equipment (all of which I have 100% of). In addition, it is missing some of the IOTM things I have. Everything else seems to be accurate.
I downloaded the latest version, deleted my snapshot files in my data folder, re-ran the script and the error persists.
I'm running Mafia version 9247M.
Thanks in advance for any assistance and/or for bopping me upside the head for messing up your awesomeness with my general ignorance. =/
For reference:
http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.php?u=transplanted_entwife

getfresh

T_E: you should update to r9249 asap. 9247 still has the closet bug for meat storage which affects a bunch of scripts.

T_E

T_E: you should update to r9249 asap. 9247 still has the closet bug for meat storage which affects a bunch of scripts.

thank you for that =) I have done so now and will try again after RO is finished.

EDIT: Rats, that didn't solve it. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Last edited:

Winterbay

Yeah, Mafia still seems to have problems with the closet and hagnk's. Until that gets resolved I think scripts looking at those places may be having problems.

9249 (or possibly 9247) solved my_closet_meat() returning 0 but it still do not seem to be able to transfer meat correctly. Have not tried with items yet today so can't say anything about that.

Rinn

Developer
Your data files need to be updated with the Amazing Ideas discoveries (are there any more other discoveries missing that anyone knows about?)

Edit: Also the double-ice multi-use outfit items, and the tattoo.
And maybe a count of the number of slime vials instead of listing them all out.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
People have discovered 10 Amazing Ideas so far. Jick's comment:

Q: Without telling us the number of recipes from the shower, can you tell us how many there are and chance of getting them?

J: It is very uncomplicated so I’m sure some spading is already going on there and zeroing in on a number. I’m also going to let you know that you can probably guess how many amazing ideas there are.
...makes me suspect that there are 11 in total. Especially since there is a single item number - 5069 - unused in the middle of the 10 Amazing Ideas and 3 derivatives of those 10 that have been found so far.