bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

lugiatic

Thanks for the script, BCC!

I just have a minor suggestion regarding familiar history. The shades of green marking "90% Run Done" and "Have Familiar" are (IMO) a little too similar and it's kinda difficult to tell them apart. Can you put a border around the 90% done with a different colour or anything so that they're a little different? Thanks!

suship

Firstly I'd like to say that I love your script, and have found it to be an invaluable resource time and time again. Anyway, I was wondering if you're planning on updating your script to display unlocked Astral items and perhaps Karma (also, Challenge runs seem to yield a trophy-like item, those could be handy for keeping track of those). I'll take a look at the code in the meantime.

Sirenkit

Profile Snapshot Problems

I was recently trying to use Bumcheekcity's profile snapshot on KoLmafia. I've used it before, but that was quite a while ago... And now I've forgotten how to use it. I was wondering if there would happen to be a link on the page which I could click to run the script? Anyway, I tried redownloading the script and I got a box of coding text. I tried copy-pasting it into the Graphical CLI (I assumed that would work, but I'm a complete newbie at coding) but it didn't work as well. I was wondering if I could copy paste a portion of that in order to get it to work? I don't know... In case it matters, I use a Mac... and it had worked perfectly on a Windows PC I had used earlier.

Thanks!

Theraze

All you (should) have to do is run Snapshot from the Scripts menu, or whatever it's called. It'll go through your bits, figure it all out, and then give you three web pages: for checking, configuring, and a permanent link to this specific snapshot.

Hey bumcheekcity, could you add the Dataspider to your site's database? I did a 100% run with it recently, and it's not showing up in my most recent snapshot.

matt.chugg

Typo in the tattoos map!

73 Grimy Reaper's Vestements reapertat corrosive cowl villanous scythe corroded breeches none none none

73 Grimy Reaper's Vestments reapertat corrosive cowl villainous scythe corroded breeches none none none

still don't seem to have the breeches, was sure I had them!

Bale

Minion
bumcheekcity, there are now 4 known trophies that aren't on the snapshot. I'm sure you know that and are planning to add them soon, but while you're at it there is a problem with one of the trophy #97 and this would be a good time to fix it.

Trophy #97 doesn't link properly to the wiki. The wiki is really picky about upper/lower case. You link to http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Had_To_Have_Caught_Them_All but unfortunately the wiki has a lowercase "t" in "to" so that link won't work. Please fix!

QVamp

Following up on what bale said, there are a few items that don't link. Things like lobster qua grill has HTML in it that needs to be removed. Bash-Os has a character that causes the wiki to crash...

I realize you're linking server-side, rather than client-side, but this may still help you. I developed a test program to see if I could link to all items (only the items, I have tried anything else). I've reported a couple bugs here, and several more to the wiki itself. But here is the code that seems to have 100% connection rate.

Code:
string mod_name(string name) {
	matcher re;
	re = create_matcher("<.+?>", name);  //remove tags
	name = replace_all(re, "");
	re = create_matcher(" \\s+", name); //dedup spaces
	name = replace_all(re, " ");
	re = create_matcher(" ", name); //convert spaces
	name = replace_all(re, "_");

// problemed entities on wiki
	re = create_matcher("Ō", name); //convert umlaut O
	name = replace_all(re, "O");
	re = create_matcher("ū", name); //convert umlaut u
	name = replace_all(re, "u");
	re = create_matcher("◊", name); //remove odd char in bugged item

name = entity_decode(name); // convert remaining entities

// specific changes
	re = create_matcher("#", name); //remove
	re = create_matcher("\\?", name); //convert
	name = replace_all(re, "%3F");

string fl = substring(name, 0, 1); // capitalize first letter
	name = fl.to_upper_case()+substring(name, 1);
	return name;
}

I'm assuming these transformations would be about the same in PHP, though since you're doing much more than just items, you will probably need more of them.

Incidentally, is the PHP you're using for this available anywhere?

Okay, I've got some weird problems with the snapshot.
If you check my ascension history (I'm wrldwzrd89 in-game) you'll see that my last ascension was a 100% Smiling Rat Fistcore.
However, my snapshot page isn't reflecting this... and there's a few other oddities I noticed (typos mostly).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Okay, I've got some weird problems with the snapshot.
If you check my ascension history (I'm wrldwzrd89 in-game) you'll see that my last ascension was a 100% Smiling Rat Fistcore.
However, my snapshot page isn't reflecting this... and there's a few other oddities I noticed (typos mostly).
The script uses koldb to detect majority familiar runs, so it won't be picked up until you start a new run.