bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

Isvarka

I think the Mr. Store items section is only if you have the hatchling in your inventory and not if you have the actual familiar, but I might be wrong.

It shows both for my Rogue Program.

Edit: Just because it shows both for the Rogue Program doesn't mean that I am certain that that is how it is supposed to be, that's just the opposing example that I have available. Based on other profiles, it appears as though both are supposed to be marked though.

Last edited:

Winterbay

It shows both for my Rogue Program.

Edit: Just because it shows both for the Rogue Program doesn't mean that I am certain that that is how it is supposed to be, that's just the opposing example that I have available. Based on other profiles, it appears as though both are supposed to be marked though.

Heh... I should perhaps look at my own profile before I state things, that is indeed the case :)

driedsponge

I have been taking snapshots over the last couple days because i've been on a trophy hunt. I've noticed a few things and I'm not sure if it's just me, or a bug, but I thought I'd mention them:

FIXED-Smoked Pottery tattoo is not showing up green, despite the fact that I have it.
FIXED-Demon tattoo is showing green, despite the fact that I don't have it.
-Under Food recipes, it shows 167 recipes, but my quest log says 172 (Inventory images are on, one click crafting is off)
-Under Meatsmithing, script shows 203, quest log says 202
-With the new changes, there are no more head-in-the-box or skull-in-the-box recipes, these should probably be removed from the list.
-Same as previously mentioned: My mini hipster is showing up green, but the First Prize Beer is not. While the bugged bugbear and rogue program have both green despite only having the familiars at this point.

http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.php?u=driedsponge

Last edited:

allispaul

Hey, I just noticed something weird about my profile, possibly connected to the above. I've never had a Mini-Hipster or its hatchling, but the section for the hatchling is showing up green in the "Mr. Items" section (and the section for the familiar is not). I updated again and it showed the same thing.

http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.php?u=allispaul

Also, thanks a lot for the script. It's my favorite, and a big part of why I started using Mafia.

Bale

Minion
This seems like a bug.

My profile says that I have 132 skills Hardcore Permed. Bumcheekcity's leaderboard says that I have 135 HC Permed Skills.

What is the cause of the disagreement? I know that my profile gives the correct count so I suspect that the leaderboard is bugged.

Sagachaca

As others have already mentioned, I'm also having trouble with the mini-hipster hatchling in my profile. Mainly, I don't have it and it's saying that I do.

Aside from that, after many months I still love this script!

bumcheekcity

I know. I've just started a new job and don't have time to support it. Quite a few people have mentioned it - I'll post in the snapshot page myself.

This script is awesome! Thanks for making it, bumcheekcity. I haven't found any obvious bugs (yet), but if I do I will report them.

Bale

Minion
bumcheekcity, when you fix the tattoo table to add the new Thousandth Birthday Suit, could you please move the Stainless Steel, Brimstone and Plexiglass tattoos to the outfit section? It's a PITA, but I would really appreciate having all the outfits in the outfit section and you'll need to do some of that for the new outfit tattoo anyway...

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Making tables where things are added in the middle regularly is a pain. I know that on one web site I used to maintain, switching to floating divs made maintenance much easier.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
For the familiar section on my (bmaher's) page, all of the highlighting is shifted 1 familiar ahead of where it should be (light green, dark green, and black boxes). The lack of highlighting on the mosquito makes it stand out.

Fluxxdog

Got this today from v2.1:
Code:
This is bumcheekcity's snapshot maker! This script takes a snapshot of your character and uploads it to my server at bumcheekcity.com
Updating map files...
Checking skills...
Checking tattoos...
Checking trophies...
Checking familiars...
Checking hobopolis loot and hobo codes...
Checking Slime Tube loot...
Checking War Medals...
Checking for Telescope
Begin index -1 out of bounds (snapshot.ash, line 465)

bumcheekcity

Very weird. Does it still happen now? Could have been a minor problem with the website beign unavailable or something.

Rinn

Developer
Do you have to modify your data files every time a new recipe is added to get them to show up in the snapshot?

Rinn

Developer
Could you have a service running on your server that checks for a new version of concoctions.txt or something and updates the data file accordingly? I guess the setback is you have no way of knowing a new recipe is a discovery or not. Maybe it could scrape the wiki discovery page?

Last edited: