bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

icon315

Could you make it so that in the clan Basement part it shows how many of each of the items you have?
Like it does with the war medals

bumcheekcity

I enjoy the newest feature on the Wiki snapshot script. This remains one of my most used KoL utilities and it keeps improving.

I would like to try to use the consumption tracking to decide what to eat and drink. I'd like to add to my breakfast script to eat to fullness on one of each of as much never-before consumed as possible, starting with the most fullness first. Same thing for booze. Basically I want to try a simple optimize on finishing the consumption grid.

Is this already in the works (I apologize for not reading back more than a few pages)? Is there an API I can use on the website that would dump the data in a more raw format?

Thanks!

http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.parse.php?u=bumcheekcity&action=booze
http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.parse.php?u=bumcheekcity&action=food

Password needs to be supplied if you have set one. List is newline separated.

bumcheekcity

Could you make it so that in the clan Basement part it shows how many of each of the items you have?
Like it does with the war medals

I'd usually say yes, but I think the nature of the clan basement items are such that "one is enough" rather than the war medals, where people tend to collect them. I had masses of requests for war medal counting. I'll do it if a few more people ask for it, but I don't think it would be a very used feature.

T_E

Quick question... I'm running the latest version of this script, and despite having numerous war medals in my display case I'm not seeing any sort of quantity indication, nor a quantity indication on my stainless reward pieces. No big deal- just curious (in fact I didn't know it was supposed to be a part of the snapshot info until I noticed it on a friend's snapshot).

For reference:
http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.php?u=transplanted_entwife

Once again... just curious as to why it's not showing up... I'm sure it's operator error (TE=operator) =P

Last edited:

T_E

It does actually tell you to go there every time you update the snapshot... :D

Thank you, Bale and Theraze. Perhaps my confusion regarding this is because I've never set up preferences for my snapshot, and thus might be missing out on the features of which you speak. I'll try that before badgering the forum with additional questions. :)

Last edited:

Theraze

Glad to help. :) There's some fun features in there, and if you decide you don't want everyone to be able to check everything you've got, it's a good place to modify that, or even just change the order to highlight what you're proud of... or working on... Also good for some of the tweak choices, like War Medals and the like. BCC's done some awesome work.

adeyke

There seems to be a problem in the IoTM table's check for the Mini-Hipster (Schmalz's First Prize Beer). I don't have one yet, but it's reporting that I do.

Also, on the table row containing the glowing frisbee, there seems to be an extra open and close td tag.

halfvoid

Just because i don't think theres enough of it floating around in this topic...

THIS SCRIPT IS AWESOME BUMCHEEKCITY!

smanoli

I noticed that it's reporting I have the new demon tat even though I don't. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that it's not an outfit tattoo but one of the misc ones?

bumcheekcity

I've noticed bmaher's profile now reports he does NOT have the new demon tat. I may have fixed this, but I'm fairly sure I hadn't got to the problem yet.

xKiv

I made a snapshot today and it doesn't list, although I have them:
- demon tattoo
- mini hopster (but the Schmalz's First Prize Beer items is greened in mr. items)
- pottery barn owl
- juju mojo mask
- eaten: poisonous caviar
- eaten: sun-dried tofu
(possibly others, these I noticed)

Also, all smoked pottery is missing from misc. discoveries.

I know it's the correct snapshot because I only got the three-tiered trophy (and consumption) today, and all those missing things were gotten previously

Isvarka

This is indeed a great script, thanks for your work on it. A few issues I'm having with my profile though.

I have the Smoked Pottery tattoo, but it doesn't show up on the profile.
I have the Mini Hipster, and it shows up on the familiar section, but it doesn't show up on the Mr. Store items section.

Judging by recent posts, this almost seems to be the reverse of what others are experiencing. :confused:

Winterbay

I think the Mr. Store items section is only if you have the hatchling in your inventory and not if you have the actual familiar, but I might be wrong.