bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

deusnoctum

Thanks as ever for the cool script BCC,

not sure what it does not like about my Rouge Programme ...
Code:
Checking for Rogue Program Stuff
Server www6.kingdomofloathing.com returned a blank page from arcade.php. Complain to Jick, not us.

Dave

I know you can't see the arcade if you don't have a grid token or ticket; perhaps you can't access it at all in that case, even with a direct URL?

Winterbay

It appears that if you have never visited the arcade you cannot access it by direct URL either. I ran the script on my multi that have not visited the arcade ever and it failed. I bought a token and reran it and it worked. I then used up my token to get a coffee pixie stick and the arcade is still there, I can access it and have no problem any more.

It appears to be impossible to catch the error message from a blank page return though.

Darzil

Developer
It's showing me as having the Streetfighting Champions Belt, but I've not got it. I have opened it, so it does appear on the options to buy, but I haven't bought it. Is it actually showing games won, rather than items gained ?

It appears that if you're in Ronin/HC and don't have a ticket/token in inventory, the attempt to update the arcade stuff will fail.

There seems to be a limit on the storage of the field for the Section Order and Public Section Order in the profile setup. When I put in all the sections, the last 1 gets chopped off.

Try redownloading if you have this problem.
Thanks for the attempted fix... however, it appears that, due to a limitation of KoLmafia, if visiting a KoL URL fails (blank page error, for example), any scripts that are running automatically abort. This is the problem I'm getting.

EDIT: Just posted a feature request to deal with this very issue, over in the Bug forum.

Last edited:

HikerMike

Server www2.kingdomofloathing.com returned a blank page from arcade.php. Complain to Jick, not us.

Ditto for me - fresh d/l

Bought a Game Grid Token, it updated fine then.

slyz

Developer
Changing line 566
PHP:
if (visit_url("arcade.php?ticketcounter=1").to_string() != "") {
to
PHP:
if (visit_url("town_wrong.php").contains_text("arcade")) {
should work?

Winterbay

Changing line 566
PHP:
if (visit_url("arcade.php?ticketcounter=1").to_string() != "") {
to
PHP:
if (visit_url("town_wrong.php").contains_text("arcade")) {
should work?

I don't think so since visit_url returns a buffer rather than a boolean.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
But contains_text(string, string) returns a boolean, and Mafia implicitly converts from buffers to strings. (weird method-invocation-like syntax that's available in ASH is being used here)

Winterbay

But contains_text(string, string) returns a boolean, and Mafia implicitly converts from buffers to strings. (weird method-invocation-like syntax that's available in ASH is being used here)

Ahh yes, The variable.function-option that I've never fully grasped... :)

Ferdawoon

Ok, just asking this, which is probably quite the n00b question, but seeing as it is a new version and my Mafia have been acting up with other scripts and it is not as it was in the last version, I just have to ask. Is is supposed to be like this? Lots of A HREF tags and other fun stuff appearing in th CLI..
And yes, this is the 2.2 script. Donloaded it just moments ago.

Code:
> call D:\Bengt\scripts\snapshot-2.2.ash

Sending kmail to bumcheekcity...
You have a display case with at least one item in it.
You have a store with at least one item in it.
Inventory Images are not Hidden.
One-Click Crafting is turned on.
This is bumcheekcity's snapshot maker! This script takes a snapshot of your character and uploads it to my server at bumcheekcity.com
Updating map files...
Updating snapshot_skills.txt from '' to '2010-09-02 08:51:53'...
snapshot_skills.txt => 2010-09-02 08:51:53
...snapshot_skills.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_tattoos.txt from '' to '2010-12-12 05:56:04'...
snapshot_tattoos.txt => 2010-12-12 05:56:04
...snapshot_tattoos.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_trophies.txt from '' to '2010-06-24 07:52:01'...
snapshot_trophies.txt => 2010-06-24 07:52:01
...snapshot_trophies.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_familiars.txt from '' to '2010-11-05 08:02:00'...
snapshot_familiars.txt => 2010-11-05 08:02:00
...snapshot_familiars.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_hobopolis.txt from '' to '2010-12-12 09:19:52'...
snapshot_hobopolis.txt => 2010-12-12 09:19:52
...snapshot_hobopolis.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_slimetube.txt from '' to '2010-03-03 07:37:24'...
snapshot_slimetube.txt => 2010-03-03 07:37:24
...snapshot_slimetube.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_warmedals.txt from '' to '2010-03-03 07:37:25'...
snapshot_warmedals.txt => 2010-03-03 07:37:25
...snapshot_warmedals.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_ascensionrewards.txt from '' to '2010-04-19 06:36:39'...
snapshot_ascensionrewards.txt => 2010-04-19 06:36:39
...snapshot_ascensionrewards.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_dis_cocktail.txt from '' to '2010-11-18 06:30:43'...
snapshot_dis_cocktail.txt => 2010-11-18 06:30:43
...snapshot_dis_cocktail.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_dis_food.txt from '' to '2010-11-18 07:04:05'...
snapshot_dis_food.txt => 2010-11-18 07:04:05
...snapshot_dis_food.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_dis_jewel.txt from '' to '2010-03-03 07:37:23'...
snapshot_dis_jewel.txt => 2010-03-03 07:37:23
...snapshot_dis_jewel.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_dis_meat.txt from '' to '2010-11-19 06:43:23'...
snapshot_dis_meat.txt => 2010-11-19 06:43:23
...snapshot_dis_meat.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_dis_smith.txt from '' to '2010-11-19 10:02:26'...
snapshot_dis_smith.txt => 2010-11-19 10:02:26
...snapshot_dis_smith.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_dis_misc.txt from '' to '2010-09-07 09:19:27'...
snapshot_dis_misc.txt => 2010-09-07 09:19:27
...snapshot_dis_misc.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_mritems.txt from '' to '2010-12-12 04:16:01'...
snapshot_mritems.txt => 2010-12-12 04:16:01
...snapshot_mritems.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_coolitems.txt from '' to '2010-11-18 06:37:00'...
snapshot_coolitems.txt => 2010-11-18 06:37:00
...snapshot_coolitems.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_con_food.txt from '' to '2010-11-18 07:04:12'...
snapshot_con_food.txt => 2010-11-18 07:04:12
...snapshot_con_food.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_con_booze.txt from '' to '2010-11-19 06:42:43'...
snapshot_con_booze.txt => 2010-11-19 06:42:43
...snapshot_con_booze.txt updated.
Updating snapshot_rogueprogram.txt from '' to '2010-12-12 09:58:32'...
snapshot_rogueprogram.txt => 2010-12-12 09:58:32
...snapshot_rogueprogram.txt updated.
Checking skills...
Checking tattoos...
Updating display case...
Requesting store inventory...
Store inventory request complete.
SC VII---asc07---none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)
SC VIII---asc08---none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)
SC IX---asc09---none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)
SC X---asc10---none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)
SC XI---asc11---none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)
SC XI+---asc12---none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)
Crimbo Duds---pressietat---crimbo hat(0)crimbo sword(0)crimbo pants(0)none(0)none(0)
Cursed Zombie Pirate Costume---zompirtat---cursed eyepatch(0)cursed cutlass(0)cursed breeches(0)none(0)none(0)
Dire Drifter Duds---spohobotat---zombo's skullcap(1)zombo's shield(1)zombo's grievous greaves(1)none(0)none(0)
Floaty Fatigues---rock_tat---floaty rock helmet(1)floaty prock pants(0)floaty rock necklace(0)none(0)none(0)
Grimy Reaper's Vestements---reapertat---corrosive cowl(0)villanous scythe(0)corroded breeches(0)none(0)none(0)
Hodgman's Regal Frippery---hodgmantat---hodgman's porkpie hat(1)hodgman's lobsterskin pants(1)hodgman's bow tie(1)none(0)none(0)
Hyperborean Hobo Habilments---colhobotat---frosty's old silk hat(0)frosty's nailbat(1)frosty's carrot(0)none(0)none(0)
Pork Elf Prizes---pigirontat---pig-iron helm(2)pig-iron shinguards(2)pig-iron bracers(1)none(0)none(0)
Primitive Radio Duds---vol_tat---voluminous radio hat(0)voluminous radio pants(0)voluminous radio sneakers(0)none(0)none(0)
Radio Free Regalia---radiotat---radio free baseball cap(0)radio free foil(0)radio free pants(0)none(0)none(0)
Roy Orbison Disguise---orbisontat---clingfilm cap(1)clingfilm trousers(1)clingfilm slippers(1)none(0)none(0)
Slimesuit---slimetat---hardened slime belt(1)hardened slime hat(0)hardened slime pants(1)none(0)none(0)
Tawdry Tramp Togs---slehobotat---chester's bag of candy(1)chester's cutoffs(1)chester's moustache(1)none(0)none(0)
Tropical Cimbo Duds---tropictat---tropical crimbo hat(0)tropical crimbo pants(0)tropical crimbo sword(1)none(0)none(0)
Knight's Armor---bknight---helm of the white knight(0)trousers of the white knight(0)wristwatch of the white knight(0)(0)(0)
Fancy Tux---blacktie---fancy black tie(1)fancy tophat(1)fancy tuxedo pants(0)(0)(0)
Demon Tattoo---demontat---none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)
Brimstone---brimtat---none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)none(0)
Uncle Hobo's Rags---crimbeard---Uncle Hobo's stocking cap(0)Uncle Hobo's gift baggy pants(0)Uncle Hobo's epic beard(0)none(0)none(0)
Checking trophies...
Checking familiars...
Checking hobopolis loot and hobo codes...
Checking Slime Tube loot...
Checking War Medals...
Checking for Telescope
Checking for Ascension Rewards
Checking for Discoveries [Cocktail]
YES --- bloody beer(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ice-cold Sir Schlitz \(([0-9]+)\) \+ tomato \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- pebblebräu(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ice-cold Willer \(([0-9]+)\) \+ floaty pebbles \(([0-9]+)\)
NO --- green beer(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ten-leaf clover \(([0-9]+)\) \+ ice-cold Sir Schlitz \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- pebblebräu(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ice-cold Sir Schlitz \(([0-9]+)\) \+ floaty pebbles \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- rum and cola(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>Dyspepsi-Cola \(([0-9]+)\) \+ bottle of rum \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- whiskey and cola(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>bottle of whiskey \(([0-9]+)\) \+ Dyspepsi-Cola \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- bloody beer(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ice-cold Willer \(([0-9]+)\) \+ tomato \(([0-9]+)\)
NO --- green beer(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ten-leaf clover \(([0-9]+)\) \+ ice-cold Willer \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- rum and cola(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>bottle of rum \(([0-9]+)\) \+ Cloaca-Cola \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- whiskey and cola(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>bottle of whiskey \(([0-9]+)\) \+ Cloaca-Cola \(([0-9]+)\)
Checking for Discoveries [Food]
YES --- plain pizza(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>tomato \(([0-9]+)\) \+ flat dough \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- pr0n cocktail(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>catsup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ pr0n legs \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- rocky road ice cream(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>glass of baboon milk \(([0-9]+)\) \+ floaty gravel \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- pr0n cocktail(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ketchup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ pr0n legs \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- plain pizza(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>wad of dough \(([0-9]+)\) \+ tomato \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- rocky road ice cream(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>glass of goat's milk \(([0-9]+)\) \+ floaty gravel \(([0-9]+)\)
Checking for Discoveries [Jewelery]
Checking for Discoveries [Meat Pasting]
YES --- Staff of Ed(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>Eye of Ed \(([0-9]+)\) \+ Staff of Ed, almost \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- 
YES --- 
YES --- 
YES --- 
YES --- 
YES --- 
YES --- makeshift SCUBA gear(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>fishtank \(([0-9]+)\) \+ hosed fishbowl \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- Staff of Ed(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>Staff of Fats \(([0-9]+)\) \+ headpiece of the Staff of Ed \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- makeshift SCUBA gear(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>fishbowl \(([0-9]+)\) \+ hosed tank \(([0-9]+)\)
Checking for Discoveries [Meatsmithing]
NO --- dripping meat crossbow(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>catsup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat crossbow \(([0-9]+)\)
NO --- dripping meat staff(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>catsup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat staff \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- dripping meat sword(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>basic meat sword \(([0-9]+)\) \+ catsup \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- gatorskin umbrella(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>goatskin umbrella \(([0-9]+)\) \+ gator skin \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- meatloaf helmet(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>basic meat helmet \(([0-9]+)\) \+ catsup \(([0-9]+)\)
NO --- dripping meat crossbow(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ketchup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat crossbow \(([0-9]+)\)
NO --- dripping meat staff(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>ketchup \(([0-9]+)\) \+ basic meat staff \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- dripping meat sword(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>basic meat sword \(([0-9]+)\) \+ ketchup \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- meatloaf helmet(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>basic meat helmet \(([0-9]+)\) \+ ketchup \(([0-9]+)\)
YES --- gatorskin umbrella(</a>){0,1}</b>(\s){0,1}<font size=1>(?:<font size=2>\[<a href="craft.php\?mode=\w+&a=\d+&b=\d+">\w+</a>\]</font>)?<br/>titanium assault umbrella \(([0-9]+)\) \+ gator skin \(([0-9]+)\)
Checking for Discoveries [Misc]
Checking for Mr. Items
Checking for Cool Items
Checking for Consumed Food
Checking for Consumed Booze
Checking Demon Names
6Tatter
7Ak'gyxoth

Successfully done. Visit the following URL to see your snapshot!
and then the link to the setup, the profile, etc.
Are all the things in this cutout really supposed to be visible in the CLI?

Last edited:

Cait

I just downloaded/ran this script, and am quite impressed at the ability it gives to assess what I have/don't have. However, I found a minor bug that needs correcting: When I run it, it does a line for:

Thousandth Birthday Suit---skeletat---bonedana(0)boneana hammock(1)bone spurs(1)none(0)none(0)

And then fails to discover I have this outfit, and subsequently that I've been too lazy to get the tat for it yet. The problem appears to be that it's looking for "bonedana" when the item is actually called "bonedanna".

EDIT: I've also noticed a few typos on the server output page... nothing crucial so I'm not sure whether it's good form to enumerate those or not. Little stuff like Toss being an 'arrack' skill.

Last edited:

Cait

Alright... from the top:

Patience of the Tortoise: Should be +3 MaxHP
Moxie of the Mariachi: Should be +3 MaxHP
Toss: Says "Arrack"
Lasagna Bandages: Heals HP, not MP
Disco Nap: Extraneous "from"
Double-Fisted Skull Smashing: Should be "wield"
Spectral Snapper: Says "Aattack"
Tattoos: "Aboreal"; Arrrbor Day's outfut has an extra a in Apparrrrrel
Trophies: Trivially Skilled says "Perm all 5 starting skills" instead of 6

Those are the ones I've spotted on my first pass. These aren't typos, but the April 2009 Item of the Month is shown as Cheshire Bitten instead of Elvish Sunglasses, and the December 2006 Item of the Month is shown as Infant Sandworm instead of Yuletide Troll Chrysalis. Also, I'm not exactly sure what the Arcade Games category is measuring, but it has 'sinister demon mask' and 'streetfighting champion's belt' in green and the other three in white for me. I've won access to all five items, but I own zero of them.

Last edited: