bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

Winterbay

Slightly strange behavior to me...

When I run the script, it checks the telescope and all (I've got full scope) and tries to farm up the missing items even when I'm at (for example) the shadow already.

It happened twice, once after it failed at level 2 (needed to go farm a black pepper manually), and once after it failed at the shadow (I had forgotten to get garters to heal with this time around). Both times when I fixed the problem and tried to run the script again, it immediately started to farm up tower items instead of actually finishing the quest.

Aha! So it does still happen even with a full scope. I think the easiest solution to this problem would be to set a preference containing the number of the tower that you have scaled (resetting to 0 just before/after the NS). I'll have to look at that some day...

bumcheekcity

Just to let you all know that work is fairly hectic at the moment and I have some accountancy exams coming up, so I am taking note of the bugs but it's going to take a while before they're fixed.

deusnoctum

Code:
Request 1 of 125 (Beach: Desert (Unhydrated)) in progress...

[785] Desert (Unhydrated)
Encounter: Let's Make a Deal!

Let's Make a Deal!

Conditions satisfied after 1 adventures.
Putting v. Lime the Levitating Potato back into terrarium...
Taking Quinn the Mini-Hipster out of terrarium...
Conditions list cleared.
Condition added: Choices Left: 1
Choices Left: 1
BCC: Getting another ChoiceAdv to open the Temple

KoLmafia declares world peace.

> get bcasc_100familiar

Levitating Potato

I'm running 0.18, so the bug with the hipster is definitely still not fixed.

icon315

Code:
Request 1 of 125 (Beach: Desert (Unhydrated)) in progress...

[785] Desert (Unhydrated)
Encounter: Let's Make a Deal!

Let's Make a Deal!

Conditions satisfied after 1 adventures.
Putting v. Lime the Levitating Potato back into terrarium...
Taking Quinn the Mini-Hipster out of terrarium...
Conditions list cleared.
Condition added: Choices Left: 1
Choices Left: 1
BCC: Getting another ChoiceAdv to open the Temple

KoLmafia declares world peace.

> get bcasc_100familiar

Levitating Potato

I'm running 0.18, so the bug with the hipster is definitely still not fixed.

What?

halfvoid

Just to let you all know that work is fairly hectic at the moment and I have some accountancy exams coming up, so I am taking note of the bugs but it's going to take a while before they're fixed.

Hehe. Just in time for ASM to rework the knob goblin lair and probably break the script. ;)

Winterbay

Yep, that looks like a bumcheekascend issue not a snapshot issue :) (also indicated with the usage of 0.18 which is the latest version of that script).

bogseyluke

hi
im getting the following

bad location value: "Kings Chamber" (bumcheekascend v0.18.ash, line 1100)

any way around this?

im running r9049

asturia

Minion
hi
im getting the following

bad location value: "Kings Chamber" (bumcheekascend v0.18.ash, line 1100)

any way around this?

im running r9049
Here is version 0.18 where I have changed the locations.

Attachments

• bumcheekascend v0.18.ash
    147.9 KB · Views: 47

alfagetti

Working with version 0.18.1, AT run

I'm at level 8. We've done the trapper, found the plus sign, burned off teleportitis, but haven't gone for the wand. The sassy script decided I needed to level to 61 mainstat in the temple, so i stopped it and made a pair of sugar shorts, hoping that would change its mind, and send me back to get the wand.

Nope, it wants to level again, this time in the barr. (this is likely due to fact i don't have enough meat for the lamp). That's all fine. But it didn't buy me a book of insults, so i spent 17 adv gleefully bashing pirates, without nary an insult. is this expected behaviour because i am levelling, or is this a bug?

edit: bought the book manually, and now happily bashing and insulting my way through the barr.

edit edit: now moving on to level 9. It is trying to accept the untinker's request, but i've already manually given him the screwdriver. I have to untinker the abridged dictionary manually. I think i've had to do this before, for some reason.

Last edited:

bumcheekcity

Feature. Don't want to use the book while you're moxie, because it reduces your moxie and then you'd be killed to death of course.