autoBasement.ash - Better basement automation

slyz

Developer
Teach a man to change a zlib var, and his scripts will work for a day. Teach him how to read instructions, and his scripts will always work!

Last edited:

Winterbay

True :)
But people never read instructions anyway, or any other important information either. I should know given that I make safety assessments for a living and do people read the comments I do on them? No they don't, they get a paper saying "OK" and they automatically think "Oh, I can use this however I want now". *sigh*

slyz

Developer
Now your problem seems a little trickier. Could you type "zlib vars" in the gCLI and paste here all the ones that start with "autoBasement_" ?

zlib autoBasement_break_on_combat = false
zlib autoBasement_break_on_element = false
zlib autoBasement_break_on_floor = 500
zlib autoBasement_break_on_hp = false
zlib autoBasement_break_on_level = 50
zlib autoBasement_break_on_mox = false
zlib autoBasement_break_on_mp = false
zlib autoBasement_break_on_mp_amount = 2000
zlib autoBasement_break_on_mus = false
zlib autoBasement_break_on_mys = false
zlib autoBasement_break_on_reward = false
zlib autoBasement_break_on_stat = false
zlib autoBasement_combat_equipment = navel ring of navel gazing
zlib autoBasement_combat_stat = Muscle
zlib autoBasement_get_familiar_drops = false
zlib autoBasement_max_potion_price = 2000
zlib autoBasement_use_absolute_potions = false
zlib autoBasement_use_dr_lucifer = false
zlib autoBasement_use_dr_lucifer_amount = 1000
zlib autoBasement_use_percentage_potions = true

Winterbay

It appears to have been my fault. In my attempt to fix the problem that abreviated stat names broke the script I broke it all together :)
Fix uploaded to the 2nd post.

slyz

Developer
Simply allow Mafia to purchase items from the mall (in Preferences -> General, check "Buy items from the mall whenever needed").

Thanks a lot for this, I'm at level 400, i should be done either today or tomorrow. I was at level 244 a little while ago

You acquire an item: Discount Telescope Warehouse gift certificate

Aaaaaand I've got the telescope!
Thank you

Last edited:

apenny

Hi folks,

I downloaded winterbay's version of autobasement.ash and made sure I had the most recently zlib.ash and have the problem that I get:
Array index out of bounds (autoBasement.ash, line 255)

I am running Mafia version 9325. Thanks for any help you can provide!

apenny

Winterbay

That would indicate that you somehow managed to use an outfit with less than 2 items in it which seems unlikely unless you have very few items in your inventory.

Try this version and see what happens (if the same problem arises it should abort with a message regarding which outfit was odd).

apenny

So I did indeed get that error (once I added a semi-colon to line 251) but it gave me an idea. I went through and deleted all of her saved outfits and now it's working fine. :)

Thanks a lot for your help.

apenny