Note from Minion, Bale: Winterbay has been providing some unofficial modifications to this script since Rinn has not updated it for some time. You can find information about Winterbay's current version in the second post, HERE.
The script has been moved to SVN for installation and updating. In order to install the script you need a recent build of Kol Mafia. After logging in type the following in the CLI and press enter:
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/winterbay-mafia/autobasement/code/
[automatically downloads a data file from zarqon's server]
I hate the basement, I've never enjoyed basement diving, and I don't believe I ever will. I also dislike mafia's internal basement handling for several reasons:
- Uses specific outfits
- Won't change familiars
- Won't use (cheap) potions
- Uses maximize functionality instead of outfits before all your base stats are above 200.
- Will swap to relevant familiars when maximizing (Disembodied Hand, Exotic Parrot)
- Uses cost effective potions if necessary
- Chooses mainstat, then lowest offstat for stat choice adventures
- Maximizes mp regen on stat choice adventures
- Maximizes for desired stat and equips a sombrero type familiar for combats (Note you need to make sure your ccs can handle whatever you're fighting if you wish to automate combats). You can also set certain equipment to be used for combats in the settings.
- You can set certain conditions to halt processing, either based on the type of basement test or on amount of mp a festering powder requires.
- Will use Jumbo Dr. Lucifers to restore mp if enabled, the related vars are 'autoBasement_use_dr_lucifer' and 'autoBasement_use_dr_lucifer_amount'.
- Caches outfits if your basestats are greater then 200.
- Uses zlib for version checking and saving variables.
- The order in which potions are used could probably be optimized even more
- Support for consuming stat increasing food/booze/spleen items
- Caching outfits is necessary, but painfully slow. Bale's suggestion would really help.
2.0 Updated because of zlib update
1.9 Removed previously added mpdrain feature, use -familiar for maximizer if you don't have a Disembodied Hand.
1.8 Save an additional outfit for mpdrain that considers moxie, use whatever stat is currently buffed higher at the moment for mp test. Add var to control what stat is buffed for combats.
1.7 Reduce number of page hits during outfit caching by wearing the previous version of that outfit before maximizing, therefore if the result is the same no equipment will equipped piece by piece. Really need functions that return maximizer results and outfit contents.
1.6 Potions moved into a data file (will be automatically downloaded). Sort potions by cost effectiveness. Add var for equipment to force for combats. Renamed autoBasement_get_drops to autoBasement_get_familiar_drops. have_outfit doesn't work on custom outfits apparently, so that check is removed.
1.5 Fixed checking for outfit caching incorrectly, fixed not restoring mp if the mp to restore was greater than autoBasement_use_dr_lucifer_amount but autoBasement_use_dr_lucifer was false. Added print to say how many turns were automated and if successful or not.
1.4 Was checking false instead of true for elemental tests, was also using the incorrect equalizer potion, both fixed.
1.3 Added some of slyz's improvements, a bunch of optimizations, and outfit caching if all your base stats are greater then 200.
1.2 Changed print to vprint, added bale's mp recovery (you'll have to enable the related vars), and fixed the issue with Ben-Gal™ Balm.
1.1 Added some additional output to say why the script refuses to continue automation.
1.0 Initial Release
Last edited by a moderator: