Slime Tube Adventuring Script

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I tried version 7947 of mafia and slime.ash version 2.2.7 and it gave me the message "unexpected error debug log printed"

Do you need a copy of the log? I am running Windows Vista and firefox as my browser.

Tried version 13.8 still getting the same error
An "unexpected error" is a KoLmafia problem, not a script problem. When you get a debug log, you should follow the instructions at the top, where it tells you where to send it.

Assuming you want somebody to look at at and think about solving your problem...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the debug log.

The problem is that when you start the script and it prompts you for a value, you are entering "count 10", when simply "10" is expected.

I made to_int() trap NumericFormatExceptions, but not the function which prompts for user values. I'll do that.

MHoP

Thank you for getting back to me so soon on that. I had been calling it with a line like this:

call slime.ash count 50

Which is what I saw on an earlier post. Now i just enter "slime.ash 50" Thanks to everyone I can now help clannies get their nodules again.

eitak

So, I love this script, and I wish I had it when I did my slimeling run. Thanks a bunch for making it.

Just a quick question though- in the latest version, for some reason it ignores my goodkitty and badkitty familiar choices and uses my baby gravy fairy and purse rat instead. I'd like it to use my sandworm so I have "baby sandworm" for both choices. I've also tried "sandworm." Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Changed "infant sandworm" to "baby sandworm" because I mistyped it.

Last edited:
I think the familiar is called baby sandworm and the hatchling is the infant sandworm.

When i used the script i didn't bother to set goodkitty and badkitty, i just changed it at the top:

Code:
string max_ml_outfit = "maxml";
[COLOR="Red"]string max_ml_familiar = "sandworm";[/COLOR]

string min_ml_outfit = "minml";
[COLOR="Red"]string min_ml_familiar = "sandworm";[/COLOR]

But that has sandworm as the default, so i dunno.

Last edited:

Alhifar

How exactly did you set your "goodkitty" and "badkitty" familiar choices?

In any case, by a request I received, I have updated the script to account for all sauceror spells. I'll add in the capped pasta spells when I get a chance.

teddyturtle

Currently running the script and it provides the following message

"No matching CCS found!"

I'm using the latest daily build of mafia and the most current script.

Alhifar

It seems my server has once again gone down, possibly for good this time. Until I get something worked out, the first post has the latest version.

eitak

Here are my familiar prefs:

string run_type = "";

string max_ml_outfit = "slimetubeml";
string max_ml_familiar = "sandworm";

string min_ml_outfit = "noml";
string min_ml_familiar = "sandworm";

string max_ml_ccs = "slimey";
string min_ml_ccs = "noml";

Yet for some reason it always takes out the baby gravy fairy and purse rat instead. Could it because I'm using custom combat scripts? Are familiars stored there somehow? Or someplace else in mafia?

You probably don't need this but if you need server space PM me and I can make you an account on my domain. studiokitchenette.com/whatever

Sagachaca

So my preferences are these:

string run_type = "";

string max_ml_outfit = "slimetube - ml";
string max_ml_familiar = "jumpsuited hound dog";

string min_ml_outfit = "slimetube - mp";
string min_ml_familiar = "jumpsuited hound dog";

with CCS blank

Whenever I try to run the script I get:
-----------
I'm feeling rather... dry. Let's go get slimy!
Putting on slimetube - mp...
Equipment changed.
Resetting mind control device...
Mind control device reset.
Adventure 1 out of 5

[20] The Slime Tube
Encounter: throbbing Slime nodule
Round 0: sagachaca wins initiative!
You acquire an effect: Coated in Slime (duration: 10 Adventures)
Round 1: sagachaca attacks!
You gain 15 Strengthliness
You gain 13 Mysteriousness
You gain 28 Chutzpah
Covered in slime, adventuring normally in the tube!
Adventure 2 out of 5
Putting on slimetube - ml...
Equipment changed.
Resetting mind control device...
Mind control device reset.

KoLmafia declares world peace.
------------

I am by no means programming savvy, but I can't figure out why it stops every time after resetting the mind control device.

dungy

The script worked fine for a few days, but now whenever I try to run it it tells me, "You can't wear that outfit." What happened? I could wear the outfit just fine yesterday. I tested it and I had no trouble putting all of my items on manually. What happened?

So, I fixed that problem by changing my outfit to something else. No idea why it started working after that. Now it worked the first turn, but on the second turn it kept trying to buy a detuned radio. Needless to say I already have a radio. That causes the script to quit every time. Why is this so complicated? It worked yesterday.

Last edited:

Alhifar

Are you absolutely positive you haven't changed anything since yesterday?

As to continuously trying to buy a radio, that would have to be a mafia problem. I simply use the "mcd <10/11>" command to change the mcd and acquire one if necessary

dungy

You're right. It was my fault. I had been having internet connection issues, and it seems when mafia loaded up, it failed to read all of my inventory properly. The resulting frustration stemmed from that. My apologies. Nothing to see here.