Slime Tube Adventuring Script

slyz

Developer
I opened up the script and verified that potato was still entered, but it persists in wanting to pull out a green pixie?

If you are using the relay version, did you check "Get spleen items before changing to default familiar" (or is the zlib var SlimeTube_get_spleeners set to true)?

The original slime.ash shouldn't try to get spleen items from familiars, so if you are using that (or if it's not a problem with checking the option to get spleen items), check your Mafia badkitty and goodkitty preferences.

Huh, unchecking the box to use spleen familiars that did the trick. I never paid attention to that box since Laser Bullet doesn't have any spleen familiars. Perhaps I accidentally checked it by accident.

natnit

I'm really having trouble figuring this out for the first time. :( Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using the relay portion of the script. I think I'm missing something really basic here.

Every time I'm running out of covered in slime, and the script changes thing to minml, I get the following error:

The slimes in the tube or that slime covering you will kill you if you don't do something! Hitting up your clan.
You lose an effect: Coated in Slime
Chamois successfully used.
I'm feeling rather... dry. Let's go get slimy!
Putting on minml...
Equipment changed.
Putting Leiro the Baby Sandworm back into terrarium...
Taking Yams the Levitating Potato out of terrarium...
Requests complete.

battleAction => item tattered scrap of paper, tattered scrap of paper
Adventure 6 out of 9
Fight.php returned a blank response!

I am using the following settings:

minml: outfit minml, potato, minml_ccs
maxml: outfit maxml, sandworm, maxml_ccs

use tatter-like set to tatter (and checked)

use hot tub and verbose both checked

minml_ccs => skill entangling noodles; item tattered scrap, tattered scrap
maxml_ccs => skill entangling noodles; skill lunging thrust-smack

Thanks in advance!

Edi: I just tried slime.ash (not relay_slime.ash) for the first time, and it worked once I changed my settings.

Last edited:

Alhifar

Okay, I really want to apologize for rather ignoring this for the last... however long. Life's just been a bit hectic lately.

In any case, the official version should be working again, and I'll look into what's up with the spleener stuff right now.

EDIT: Spleen getting is fixed, I kinda forgot to check if you HAD the familiar before trying to use it >.>

Last edited:

Theraze

Ah... slime.ash doesn't have the update in it, though it uses the same code and slyz gave the lines to patch in his post (#378). Is that because slime.ash isn't supported anymore, or...?

natnit

Thanks for the help and updates, the script has been working very well!

I had the minor annoyance of hopping between clans pretty frequently before using this script, and as a result I had a lot of wasted turns (when I spent the turns in the wrong clan's Slime Tube). Perhaps this is a rookie mistake, but I decided to have the relay_slime page display the player's current clan.

Thanks to Bale for bafh.ash, which served as the template for grabbing clan names.

My modified version is attached below!

Edit: I know it takes an additional server hit. Searched to find a way around it, but unfortunately, no dice. :(

Attachments

• relay_slime.ash
    24.5 KB · Views: 33

Bale

Minion
Edit: I know it takes an additional server hit. Searched to find a way around it, but unfortunately, no dice. :(

I searched for another way to do that also. Unfortunately there's really no way to get the information without hitting the server. :(

Alhifar

Ooh, I like that. I added that in the latest version.

Also, the CLI version only didn't get updated because I forgot about it. That's now fixed as well.

natnit

Ooh, I like that. I added that in the latest version.

Also, the CLI version only didn't get updated because I forgot about it. That's now fixed as well.

Think you made a mistake in the regex.

Line 563 should be changed to:
Code:
matcher m = create_matcher( "<tr><td><center><b>([^<]+)</b><br>" , page_text );

Winterbay

In the relay version what does Clan: Error! Clan not found! mean in the upper section?

It means that the script, for whatever reason, cannot determine the name of the clan you are currently in.

ETA: If I read the code correctly it has no impact what so ever on the execution of the script. It is purely visual.

Last edited:

razorboy

Hi guys,
I thought I'd give this script a shot, but I keep getting the error "you can't wear that outfit" when I run it.
Am I supposed to manually make the minml and maxml outfits?
(I installed htmlforms and zlib, the same error occurs using the regual and relay scripts).