Slime Tube Adventuring Script

Bale

Minion
To make something running in mafia stop, I use the escape key. Generally the "stop now" button does the same thing. I sometimes have a problem stopping when I enter a CLI command while a script is running. Sometimes.

Jatopian

How I slime 4 fish?

I mean um. How do I use this script to automate the slime tube. I don't see that it does anything in the relay browser, and calling it via the CLI doesn't do anything.

Theraze

Any of the items with 'relay_' as the start of the name should be openable using the dropdown in the upper right corner (by default) of the browser window. They won't have relay_ in their name there, so if it's named relay_slime, it should just be called slime when you go to run it.

Theraze

Huh... just checked and the dropdown doesn't appear until you add the first one.

But Jatopian, it doesn't screw up your quick skills. Quick skills show up in the main adventure window, not the top box. The dropdown appears next to the [re] box in the far upper-right, above the line.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Huh... just checked and the dropdown doesn't appear until you add the first one.

But Jatopian, it doesn't screw up your quick skills. Quick skills show up in the main adventure window, not the top box. The dropdown appears next to the [re] box in the far upper-right, above the line.

Maybe he uses Mr. Script, which shows quick skills next to the large number of links it adds in the top row, and the dropdown sits right on top of the list of restoring items. Unless you make the topmenu taller than you would otherwise need to, anyway.

Theraze

But can get around that by raising the top frame size, right? So it's not really a major issue... and if you wanted to, you could always let it overlap briefly, finish up your tubing, and then remove the files again...

Alecto

I'm new to this, so I may be missing something obvious.

When I run relay_slime, the script craps out and claims that fight.php returned a blank whenever it tries to adventure with minml. I have no trouble running the old slime.ash

Theraze

Manually running an adventure there, everything looks normal? Trying to remember when I usually get those errors... usually either when the client fails to fully load the page, or when I can't adventure there, I think?

The slimes in the tube or that slime covering you will kill you if you don't do something! Hitting up your clan.
You lose an effect: Coated in Slime
Chamois successfully used.
I'm feeling rather... dry. Let's go get slimy!
Putting on MinML...
Equipment changed.
You don't have a Green Pixie for a familiar.

I opened up the script and verified that potato was still entered, but it persists in wanting to pull out a green pixie? Yesterday the script worked flawlessly, and I changed nothing from yesterday to today?