raidlog override a la Dr. Evi1

Ensiferum

Something in KoLMafia r12530 changed and the script is broken when 'relayUsesCachedImages=false'.

The right-click doesn't work and all the URLs show as blue hyperlinks. Screenshot with relayUsesCachedImages true on the left, false on the right - http://imageshack.us/f/59/x2z.gif.

Changing the Cached image setting fixes it, but that setting makes things much slower for me, so an update to work with cached images off will be highly appreciated. Or a tip on what to edit in the script. :)

Thanks for the great script anyway!

I'm not sure it's the mafia version, but I just wanted to chime in with noticing that the fonts suddenly changed to look not-as-appealing as they previously did. (in addition to the right-click menus not working anymore).

Bale

Minion
This is definitely a result of a change in KoLmafia. If I downgrade my KoLmafia to r12629 the script behaves just as it used to behave, but r12630 produces a notably different appearance. I'm going to report this as a KoLmafia bug.

Fluxxdog

The old standard seems to be that mafia would always used a cached images/scripts directory regardless of setting. All calls to images.kingdomofloathing.com/scripts would automatically be replaced with /images/scripts
The change in r12630 broke script behavior. That's why the raidlog is failing to work properly with image caching disabled. The raidlog only has access to /images/scripts when it should be checking for both. The following change in the script should at least lead to a solution:
Code:
matcher m=create_matcher("http://images\\.kingdomofloathing\\.com|images)/scripts/jquery.+?js",page.substring(12,i));

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Code:
matcher m=create_matcher("(http://images\\.kingdomofloathing\\.com|images)/scripts/jquery.+?js",page.substring(12,i));

Bale

Minion
That change to matcher m=create_matcher("/images/scripts/jquery.+?js",page.substring(12,i)); worked perfectly. I guess we can simply account this as a bug in the script which was previously working due to an imperfection in mafia's caching logic.

I find the current character highlighting to be way too dark. How about making it the conventional yellow highlight color?

writeln("tr.HL *{background-color:#FFFF33 !important;}");

Bale

Minion
I recommend just editing the SVN copy and typing "svn sync" as discussed here. He and I have very different ideas on what makes for a good highlight color. Apparently you disagree as well. Have you tried #94C5E9 ? That's my current choice.

underscorewas

This script is giving me the following error;
Invalid pattern syntax (clan_raidlogs.ash, line 1338)

This error comes when I try to view the dungeon logs with the page just being blank.

Bale

Minion
If I understand properly, you're saying it has an error because you have never run a single dungeon in your basement?

Any chance that a scripter can add a reminder for the cabin music box part NC?
Is it possible for the script to check the class of the account that is attempting to banish spooky and remind the user (if he/she is not an AT) that to continue would destroy the music box parts?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The raidlog shows you what has happened. This script is not a choice.php override which is invoked when you actually try to visit the NCs.

slyz

Developer
Actually, the script can adventure for you. If you choose Noncombats as your "Totals Table", you can right click each square to get a list of actions it can do for you.

Currently, the actions the script can do are the various banishes and Freddy gathering. I would love to see all the choices handled, since I use this feature quite a bit.

Yohmanrules was asking for a warning for non-ATs trying to banish spooky in the forest via the script, before it adventures.

Yohmanrules was asking for a warning for non-ATs trying to banish spooky in the forest via the script, before it adventures.

Yup, theres a niffy warning in the village if I try to banish hot before I've banished cold that warns me that the cold banish might not work anymore if I want to banish hot first.
I'd like something like that for the banishing of spooky in woods, warning me that I might lose the music box parts if I'm not an AT.

Thanks!