raidlog override a la Dr. Evi1

Individual scripts take precedence over master relays, right? Because that iframe links back to the clan_raidlogs.ash and not.. whatever file KoL uses for old logs. So it should work. The text you pasted earlier, was that straight from the source or did you copy it out of like... some DOM thing? Because the iframe tag itself should be completely empty aside from its attributes.

Bale

Minion
Individual scripts take precedence over master relays, right?

No. If you use a master relay mafia, won't use ANY individual relay scripts. (He imports the script to his master relay which calls your script if it triggers for the correct page.)

Winterbay

And seeing as everything in the script apart from the variable declarations at the top is in functions importing it works just dandy :)
It gets called as main@clan_raidlogs().

Also that was copied out of the developer tool for FF that I had available (it's so much easier to find things when you can click on the object on the page and have the debugger jump to that code).

With the last update I feel that Dreadsylvania is more or less complete. There is more that I had planned on adding but with my roughest semester starting I don't think I will have time to do much more and I'd like to at least get one KoLHS run in.

Get in any last minute requests soon; sometime over the next few days I will consider this script Done until a new dungeon comes out (or I get major bored/free time and feel like making one of the older zones more spiffy).

I will try to do any bugfixes though, so if you find something not working, let me know.

xKiv

One thing I though about today ... I would like to have lines with my character highlighted. So that I can immediately see what I did, without having to gaze to the left, searching for a name, then following back to right. This might be useful for all dungeon types.
Which leads, of course, to doing the same for an arbitrary name, somehow (likely either put a name in a box somewhere, or click on a name in the table).

Bale

Minion
One thing I though about today ... I would like to have lines with my character highlighted. So that I can immediately see what I did, without having to gaze to the left, searching for a name, then following back to right. This might be useful for all dungeon types.

This would be great, just so that I don't have to find my name on the list. Switching between dungeons I often want to see if I got freddies in that instance.

Bale

Minion
Bug report!

Simple bug, easy to fix. Line 906, concerning the owl folder.

If I have an over-the-shoulder folder holder equipped, the item_amount() is 0. Only unequipped items in your inventory bag are counted by that function. The correct function to use is equipped_amount().

Theraze

Doesn't equipped_amount() only count ones that are currently equipped? Would the right function be available_amount() which counts both inventory and equipped?

Bale

Minion
Doesn't equipped_amount() only count ones that are currently equipped? Would the right function be available_amount() which counts both inventory and equipped?

The owl folder choice is only available when the folder holder is actually equipped. (I actually tested that.) That is why he should use equipped_amount().

Other than that, you are correct about the way the functions work.

Theraze

That would make sense then.

Unless you're trying to consider for people who may equip it and don't have it on right now for some crazy reason. But yeah, makes sense, if limited, to keep it to only stuff that currently works. Reduces how many people complain about not having it match their experience.

Bale

Minion
Suggestion!

The tr.HL background color is really ugly, particularly against the color scheme of the tables. I played around with it a bit and decided that I really like the look of...

writeln("tr.HL *{background-color:#D685FF !important;}");

If you're not likely to change that background highlight color, just tell us and I'll make the change to my local svn version.

Last edited:
Suggestion!

The tr.HL background color is really ugly, particularly against the color scheme of the tables. I played around with it a bit and decided that I really like the look of...

writeln("tr.HL *{background-color:#D685FF !important;}");

If you're not likely to change that background highlight color, just tell us and I'll make the change to my local svn version.

I just sort of trusted your judgement and submitted your bugfix and suggestion without much thought. Sadly, I'm not actually very fond of this purple. Granted it is better than the cyan (sad useless cyan, I love you so much) I find that it is pretty painful against the gray of the Castle. I'll eventually look around until I find a color that suits everything better (or possibly give up and make a unique HL color for each table), if anybody has any other suggestions in the meantime, I'll try those.

Winterbay

Ewww... that is a horrible colour. I agree that it works somewhat with the grey but it combines with 6 other colours as well to which it does not match the slightest (if you ask me, which you probably shouldn't since I suck at colour thingies). But... eww...

So... I like this green. It works well with all the Dread colors, it works well with Slimetube... I have a feeling Hobopolis will come along and stomp all over that, but I haven't been through a sewer in soooo long. Anybody been in one recently that can say how it looks? I suppose I should write up a mock-raidlog so I can test all these things myself. But effort. Eeeeefffort.

EDIT: so, yeah, just after posting I thought of a super easy way to test it, and I think it looks pretty okay. Not absolutely amazing in some places, but not really an eyesore.

Last edited:

underscorewas

I would think you would want something that differs from the other colors and allows the player names to exist. I am suggesting something similar to #94c5e9.