Make.meat.fast

After altering a clean copy with the code in post 399 I'm getting the error "Expected ), found cli_execute (farm.ash, line 69)" for the life of me I can't spot where it's missing a ).

Edit: Wait is it missing the , not the )? Checking now. Nope. Same error.

slyz

Developer
The code in post 399 is missing the closing ) of the second if:
Code:
outfits["maximize meat drop +equip stinky cheese eye"] = true;
if (true) //change to "false" to skip (for faster testing)
{ if( have_equipped($item[stinky cheese diaper]) ) cli_execute("unequip cheese diaper");
  cli_execute ("fold cheese eye"); 
  outfits["maximize meat drop +equip stinky cheese eye"] = true;
  skillseffects["Peeled Eyeballs"] = true;
  skillseffects["Wasabi Sinuses"] = true;
  groups["-combat"] = new try_entry(0,0,-20,false,"equip acc3 ring of confict; cast 20 sonata; cast 20 movements;use either 20 chunk of rock salt, 20 deodorant");
  groups["-combat-minus-ring"] = new try_entry(0,0,-15,false,"cast 20 sonata; cast 20 movements; use either 20 chunk of rock salt, 20 deodorant");
  groups["+combat"] = new try_entry(0,0,20,false,"equip acc3 monster bait; use either 20 reodorant, 20 handful of pine needles; cast 20 cantata; cast 20 musk");
  groups["+combat-minus-bait"] = new try_entry(0,0,15,false,"use either 20 reodorant, 20 handful of pine needles; cast 20 cantata; cast 20 musk");
}

Still can't figure out how to edit an uploaded file into an older post. Here's a copy of my edits to farm.ash that actually works. Again it is password protected with the same password as ascend.ash so that only people who paid to use the original can use this. Note that it will not wang you unless you have wang aliased. In order to make the section of the script that wangs you work you need to type (or copy/paste) the following into your cli . . .

Code:
alias wang => ashq retrieve_item(1,$item[wang]); string name; if("%%" == "") name = my_name(); else name = "%%"; string page = visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=625&targetplayer="+name);

Attachments

• farm.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Not dead. Only resting.

In your tower at R'lyah?

So, can anyone tell me where this meat just came from?

Code:
Considering Typical Tavern:
No adventuring in Typical Tavern
Considering Friar's Gate:
Considering 8-Bit Realm:
Considering Whitey's Grove:
[B][U]You gain 1,000 Meat[/U][/B]
unlockedLocations => 1-- South of the Border Muscle Vacation Mysticality Vacation Moxie Vacation Haunted Conservatory Haunted Billiards Room Hidden Temple Whitey's Grove
Considering White Citadel:
can_adv reports that the area is unadventure-able.

No messages, it didn't come from my mall, and it should have picked meat from my clans tree when I logged in not waited till now.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The guy in your guild gives you that when he tells you to go off to the mines, right? If you've done the white citadel quest, at least. The script checked with your guild people to figure out what was available and triggered the meat in the process.

Today when I ran farm.ash it decided to try to mall sell my General Sage's Lonely Diamonds Club Jacket instead of putting it on to maximize my rollover adventures. It's never tried to do that before, any clue why it decided to today? It didn't even farm the area the jacket drops in.

Hmm, it says I can't wear that outfit near the end of the script, after it mall/autosells my stuff. Does it mean the outfit Pajamas? since it's not eating or drinking for me after that.

icon315

Yes.....you have to either make a Rollover outfit and name it Pajamas or rename the name in the script to your current RO outfit

Yes.....you have to either make a Rollover outfit and name it Pajamas or rename the name in the script to your current RO outfit

Or you can replace the command that makes it switch into the outfit Pajamas to
Code:
cli_execute ("maximize adventures");

This is especially useful for those of us who have depleted grimicite items for our rollover outfits. On the days when those give no adventures it will automatically put on tp bitchin meatcars and tp crimbo reindeer instead of grimicite and you don't have to dick around with the outfit.

Bale

Minion
dj_d's script comes with versions of other scripts such as zlib packaged in. I suspect there is a version conflict somewhere in the line.

Hm. Seems awkward. dj_d's script may not work with a new version of zlib and the current version of canadv definitely won't work with an old version of zlib. Good luck.

Makarina

Ran farm and ran into this error:

Begin index 0 greater than end index -1 (canadv.ash, line 147)

I have the latest version of zlib and no others that I can find anywhere. Any ideas?