CounterChecker: Wormwood, Semi-rares, Dance Cards and more

Theraze

The list has been a longstanding request, since April 21st at least... For now, it's the work of moments to fix the bits that you don't want. :) Also note that as well as using // for your commentings, you can use # and save a character. :) If you're going for speed.

ritafolgado

What about this mistake? I think I have the more recent version of mafia. Downloaded it 3 days ago or so!

> set counterScript=CounterChecker.ash

counterScript => CounterChecker.ash

> call scripts\zlib.ash

Function 'to_phylum( string )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (zlib.ash, line 77)

> call scripts\CounterChecker.ash

Function 'to_phylum( string )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (zlib.ash, line 77)

slyz

Developer
Grab the latest .jar. Well, maybe not the latest, since it turns out that there's a glitch in r9980. Try any jar except that one.

Link in my sig.

stannius

Infinite loop when you have > max fullness fullness (e.g. from eating a quantum taco):
(usable quantity of fortune cookie is limited to -1 by fullness)

Bale

Minion
That's stupid, but easy to fix. Updated version.

I guess that's why I usually use >= instead of ==, even when I believe that it is impossible to be greater.

Theraze

Can also easily be done in Bad Moon... that's usually when I cause myself to get past max fullness. Every BM ascension, for that matter. :)

thenewcomer

error

i download the most recent version of kolmafia.exe, and downloaded zlib.ash as it was required for another script if was going to use. i put the zlib.ash in my scripts folder, but whenever the scripti use calls zlib.ash, i get an error and it stops working.

the error i get is "Function 'is_trendy( string )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (zlib.ash, line 289)"

i used the verify command in the CLI and it came up with the same error, so its not the script, its zlib. might i have to use the kolmafia's most recent .jar, or is it something in zlib? if it does need to be the most recent jar, is there some way to make it auto update? the thought of having to manually download it everyday isnt too thrilling. any help would be appreciated.

also, if you need the line 289 as referred to in the error message its

case "Trendy": return is_trendy(johnny);

and from what i can tell it looks like its correct but it gives me an error anyways. thanks =)

Attachments

• zlib.ash
    32.9 KB · Views: 29

Winterbay

if it does need to be the most recent jar, is there some way to make it auto update? the thought of having to manually download it everyday isnt too thrilling. any help would be appreciated.

Yes, you need a newer version than the exe (i.e. a .jar). There are several tool available to automatically download the newest version, they can be found under "unofficial builds". For example this one: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?2856-Automatically-download-the-newest-daily-build

thenewcomer

Thank you Winterbay, that helped quite a bit. now back to me trying to completely automate a meat farmer.
this'll be interesting

Last edited:

Theraze

Note that this script will need [Hidden City] to change to [Hidden City (encounter)] to actually try to get a regular adventure, which should make mafia not try to fight protectors when you want your shrinking powder.

tgetgel

I updated to the latest daily build, and other scripts like batbrain, smartstasis, canadv, and now counterchecker stops when the cookie counter expires instead of getting the semirare and continuing in an automagic sort of fashion.

What setting do I need to tweak/change to get it back to how it was yesterday (auto get and keep going)?

Thanks

Banana Lord

You could double check that your counter script is still set, type get counterScript in the CLI. If it returns "CounterChecker.ash" then I'm not sure what's going on and you should wait for someone else to post, otherwise type set counterScript = CounterChecker.ash

EDIT: Oh and you aren't in HC/Ronin I take it?

Theraze

Replace
[Hidden City]
with
[Hidden City (encounter)]
anywhere it happens inside CounterChecker. If you're using 10288 or newer, Hidden City, the location, no longer exists. There is now a Hidden City (automatic) which will automatically change your adventuring location to somewhere new, or Hidden City (encounter) which will use a safe, known 'regular' adventuring location.