Character Info Toolbox

Bale

Minion
I don't currently have a PM character, so I probably won't add pasta thrall support until at least tomorrow. The timing is kinda bad for me, so please don't hate me if it takes me longer.

Because I know you care, "my_soulsauce()" ash command now in Mafia.

Already made use of it in ChIT as soon as I saw this. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Fury is no longer red in kol charpane.

Thanks for telling me. This change broke my matcher. I've fixed it, but ChIT still reports fury in red because red is the most furious color. If anyone things I'm thwarting the way KoL should be by clinging to the original display color, please tell me.

Bale

Minion
I'd appreciate some input on what to do with those Pasta Thralls. Should I list them as part of the familiar brick because they look like familiars? Or should I list them with effects since they are about as interactive as intrinsics?

Anyone have a preference as to what sort of display to use for them?

Bale

Minion
I think a familiar like display would be nice.

But, if I do that I still have the choice of stacking it with your actual familiar or else putting the familiar-like display at the top of your effects, like KoL lists it. Which would you prefer?

Lxndr

Thanks for telling me. This change broke my matcher. I've fixed it, but ChIT still reports fury in red because red is the most furious color. If anyone things I'm thwarting the way KoL should be by clinging to the original display color, please tell me.

I appreciate having my fury be red again! Thank you!

jbouzanquet

Haven't actually played PM yet, but since they level up and remain active unless switched, a familiar-like display sounds more logical than an intrinsic-like one.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I currently have my always-changing familiar above my effects where I can see it. I would probably prefer the rarely-changing thrall to be out of the way below effects.

Bale

Minion
Sorry it took me so long to find the time to add Pasta Thralls.

After you update the program it will add itself to the top of your walls. Since apparently not everyone wants to have it in the same place, after the program updates you can change the zlib variables to place it where you want. Remove "thrall" from its place in chit.walls.layout and put thrall in whatever position you like anywhere in any of the following vars:
  • chit.roof.layout
  • chit.walls.layout
  • chit.floor.layout

Fluxxdog

I edited my line for a thrall and noticed that chit wasn't showing any effects. I edited it back and saw it happens with or without the thrall part added.

Bale

Minion
I edited my line for a thrall and noticed that chit wasn't showing any effects. I edited it back and saw it happens with or without the thrall part added.

Your effects vanished? Is it possible that you accidentally removed ",effects" from chit.walls.layout?

ereinion

I get:
Code:
[COLOR=red]End index 7 out of bounds (charpane.ash, line 4551)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]End      index 7 out of bounds (charpane.ash, line 4551)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]End      index 7 out of bounds (charpane.ash, line 4551)[/COLOR]

Using KoLmafia r13193, and have these settings:
Code:
[COLOR=olive]> zlib chit[/COLOR]

[B]Copy/paste/modify/enter      any of the following lines in the CLI to edit settings:[/B]

zlib      chit.character.avatar = true
zlib chit.character.customtitle = true
zlib      chit.character.title = true
zlib chit.checkversion = true
zlib      chit.disable = false
zlib chit.effects.classicons = none
zlib      chit.effects.layout = buffs,intrinsics
zlib chit.effects.modicons =      false
zlib chit.effects.showicons = true
zlib chit.effects.usermap =      false
zlib chit.familiar.hats = spangly sombrero,sugar chapeau
zlib      chit.familiar.pants = spangly mariachi pants, frilly skirt, double-ice      britches, BRICKO pants, pin-stripe slacks
zlib chit.familiar.protect =      false
zlib chit.familiar.showlock = false
zlib chit.familiar.weapons      = time sword,velcro broadsword,velcro paddleball
zlib chit.floor.layout      = toolbar
zlib chit.helpers.dancecard = true
zlib      chit.helpers.semirare = true
zlib chit.helpers.wormwood =      mainstat5,stats5
zlib chit.kol.coolimages = true
zlib      chit.quests.hide = true
zlib chit.roof.layout =      character,stats,familiar,effects
zlib chit.stats.layout =      muscle,myst,moxie|spleen,stomach,liver|hp,mp,axel|mcd
zlib      chit.stats.showbars = true
zlib chit.toolbar.layout =      quests,helpers,modifiers,trail
zlib chit.toolbar.moods = bonus
zlib      chit.walls.layout =
[COLOR=gray](If no values were shown, no      settings or values matched your input text. Type "zlib vars" to see all.)[/COLOR]

Bale

Minion
I just finished making the Pasta Thrall brick 20% cooler. I even added a picker so that you can bind a new thrall directly from the charpane. If anyone prefers the original version of this brick, I may cry.

svn update mafiachit