bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

jijineiro

Thanks, now it shows everything, but there's another problem: the telescope parts are all in red, that means I have none or seven?

Winterbay

Yeah, but that's the problem, I have all the telescope parts.

Did you run the script once during a bugbear invasion path? There may be some wonkiness in conjunction with Mafia, bugbear invasions and the script (at least earlier version of Mafia forgot most of your telescope when used during a bugbear run since you could only see one thing).

If so, try running it again when not in a bugbear path (aftercore for example).

cardern

It seems like it forgot all of my demon names, for some reason- any idea why? Is it because I just finished Bugbear?

slyz

Developer
Can you type
Code:
demons
in the gCLI? This will show if Mafia knows your demon names. It probably doesn't, that's why the script didn't pick them up

Fortunately, I think you can see older snapshots, and get your demon names back. You can put them back in the correct Mafia preferences by typing:
Code:
set demonNameX = demon_name
for X from 1 to 10, in the order shown by the "demons" CLI command.

cardern

Ah great, thanks a lot. I had some problems with Mafia and had to mess with it, I think I accidentally deleted the names as a result. I had them saved, though.

Bale

Minion
bumcheekcity, please change "Chip on Your Shoulder" to "Chip on your Shoulder" so that it properly links to the wiki. I like being able to click on something to get its description.

Thanks.

feng shweez

bumcheekcity, please change "Chip on Your Shoulder" to "Chip on your Shoulder" so that it properly links to the wiki. I like being able to click on something to get its description.

Thanks.

Also, I've HPed Chip on Your Shoulder and it's not showing up when I update BCC.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
On the line that checks ascensionhistory.php, I think it should be changed to
htmlkoldb = visit_url("ascensionhistory.php?who="+my_id(), false) + visit_url("ascensionhistory.php?who="+my_id()+"&prens13=1", false);

Ideally you could check to see if my_id() is small enough for the second server hit to be useful, but that would require figuring out where the cutoff is. This change allows 90/100% familiar runs done before NS13 to be recognized.

slyz

Developer
It should be printed when you run the script, once it's done. This is the URL:
PHP:
"http://bumcheekcity.com/kol/profile.setup.php?u="+my_name()

charred

thanks so much. it was currently the only place my old demon names were listed, but it wasnt displayed on my profile page.

Stonecat

FYI, the script keeps getting hung up while requesting store inventory. Could be because I'm in a bugbear invasion ascension. This has been happening for 2 days now.

Stonecat

I'm using the latest version of Mafia, v. 15.3 and the latest snapshot script, v. 2.4. I finished my run and tried it again in aftercore, but it keeps getting hung up on "Requesting store inventory...". So I deleted mafia and the script, downloaded and re-installed everything fresh this morning, and I get the same thing every time. This is very odd.

Stonecat

I should also point out that mafia gets hung up in the same way when I choose Tools -> Store Manager. I get "Requesting store inventory..." and then infinity/nothing.