bumcheekcity's Easy Snapshot Maker

icon315

Add it where new items are found.....till the next update from the User (when the user uses the script again and/or on a different day)

bumcheekcity

So if there's a difference between what items you have on two given uses of the same script, it'd show a "new.gif" thing somewhere?

Let me think about it, I'll have to look over the code and see if it can easily be done.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
As long as there's a way to remove them. I guess I can just run the script twice in a row (double the server hits) to do that, though.

Bale

Minion
As a random idea that might not work, have you tried setting it to a blank value?
Loi. Nope, that won't work. The change password field exists in the same form that is submitted when you change your settings. Those fields are usually left blank, yet I don't lose my password every time I fiddle with my settings.

Bale

Minion
Resend the change password to Bumcheekcity?
I think that this is the winner.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to resort to icon315's previous suggestion of kMailing Bumcheekcity normally with a plea. The web page definitely does not provide an option for password removal.

psy

So, tonight, for the first time in several months, I was updating my personal wiki page and discovered (much to my surprise and disdain) that the wiki folks are QQing about personal pages. So, I've decided to have my pages deleted and I would like to utilize your (pretty awesome) script.

My question is: do we NEED to upload our data to your site? Frankly, I'd like to just get the extracted information in a text file, then I can format/manipulate my info however I like.

I recall a suggestion somewhere to just copy the data from your site and paste it in my own file, but I don't really like the idea of taking up space that isn't required. (Yes, I know it's only a few kb and it's only getting accessed on rare occasions but... I don't really know, if I can avoid it, I would prefer to take that route).

Regardless, this is a pretty fantastic script, good work!

bumcheekcity

Yes, and don't worry about it. No entries are ever deleted anyway, so it doesn't matter at all whether there's one more or not. There's 20GB of storage there, so I don't care about a few KB - use away :D

Terrabull

In case you missed it, there are lots of new outfits, trophies familiars, and tattoos w/ this weeks content drop. Eagerly awaiting being able to brag about it w/o expending any effort of my own. ;-)

bumcheekcity

91 slime discoveries? Wtf?

And yeah, things are being added as I go. There's been a few problems with the familiars, apparantly, so I'll make sure they work tomorrow.

AlbinoRhino

Bravo on an amazingly useful script !

I was just looking at my profile. I have all of the bookshelf items. I noticed that the "skills" table shows all of them in green. However, the "Mr. Items" section shows them all in green except for McPhee's Grimoire ... which is shown in white. A small bug ?

Thank you for this !