bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

Winterbay: That line for the Boris Helm seems to be working fine for me, thanks for sharing!
I started using that line about half way through my run and it has helped, but it seems it caused an issue around level 11 when it tried to unlock belowdecks. It was trying to equip the helm and my swashbuckling getup. It burned through all my mp and then all my meat changing between songs. I didn't save the CLI output, but here's the session log:

Code:
 > BCC: Maximizing '+outfit swashbuckling getup'
 > BCC: Nothing to fax according to whatShouldIFax
mcd 0
 > BCC: Opening Belowdecks
 > BCC: Need less combat, brave Sir Robin!

cast 1 Song of Solitude
You lose an effect: Song of Accompaniment
You acquire an effect: Song of Solitude (duration: 40 Adventures)
 > BCC: We should set the MCD if we can.
mcd 0
 > BCC: Getting the Talisman
 > BCC: Need to run a song! Accompaniment chosen by default

cast 1 Song of Accompaniment
You lose an effect: Song of Solitude
You acquire an effect: Song of Accompaniment (duration: 40 Adventures)
 > BCC: Setting goals of '2 gaudy key'...
mcd 0
 > Restoring MP! Currently at 375 of 375 HP, 1 of 71 MP, current meat: 13116 ... Target MP = 15.

use 1 Dyspepsi-Cola
You gain 14 Muscularity Points

cast 1 Song of Solitude
 > Restoring MP! Currently at 375 of 375 HP, 0 of 71 MP, current meat: 13116 ... Target MP = 0.
mcd 0
 > Restoring MP! Currently at 375 of 375 HP, 0 of 71 MP, current meat: 13116 ... Target MP = 10.

buy 1 black cherry soda for 80 each from Black Market
You acquire an item: black cherry soda
You spent 80 Meat

use 1 black cherry soda
You gain 11 Muscularity Points

mcd 0
 > Restoring MP! Currently at 375 of 375 HP, 1 of 71 MP, current meat: 13036 ... Target MP = 15.

buy 2 black cherry soda for 80 each from Black Market
You acquire black cherry soda (2)
You spent 160 Meat

use 2 black cherry soda
You gain 19 Muscularity Points

cast 1 Song of Solitude
mcd 0
 > Restoring MP! Currently at 375 of 375 HP, 5 of 71 MP, current meat: 12876 ... Target MP = 10.

buy 1 black cherry soda for 80 each from Black Market
You acquire an item: black cherry soda
You spent 80 Meat

use 1 black cherry soda
You gain 10 Muscularity Points

mcd 0
 > Restoring MP! Currently at 375 of 375 HP, 5 of 71 MP, current meat: 12796 ... Target MP = 15.

I believe it said something like "cannot get here" and then looped through the Song of Solitude -> Song of Accompaniment, over and over again until i ran out of meat and the script stopped. :(

Last edited:

Winterbay

Not sure how that happened. Apparently Spear only did 1 damage, or something. But it did decently well against the Friar beasts from then on...when it got initiative. When it didn't, it usually got beaten up. The healing script doesn't always help since the monsters do so much damage at my level; even at full health I can die in one hit (MCD is off). Need to buy Springy Fusilli, I guess.

What is your "ignore safe moxie levels in hardcore" setting set to?

I believe it said something like "cannot get here" and then looped through the Song of Solitude -> Song of Accompaniment, over and over again until i ran out of meat and the script stopped. :(

Do you know the maximizer command used? I've never fully understood the workings of +equip and +outfit when used together, it may be that it picks the one it finds easiest to satisfy and as such it probably took on the helm instead of the outfit (I had some similar problem at the start of Boris implementation with +equip Trusty).

I guess you could try the following instead which should let it ignore adding the helm if it also wants to use an outfit:
Code:
if (my_path() == "Avatar of Boris" && i_a("Boris's Helm") > 0 && !contains_text(maxme, "outfit")) maxme += " +equip Boris's Helm";

Last edited:
The wartime outfit did the same thing:
Code:
0 beeosity, 0.5 mp regen max, mainstat 0 max, +outfit filthy hippy disguise +equip Boris's Helm +melee -10 ml +muscle experience +5 mp regen min +5 mp regen max

That new line of code seemed to fix it though...

Theraze

Yeah... the way it works with equip/outfit is that whichever provides more total + points wins. So if you're maximizing on mp regen and your single item provides 5 and the outfit provides 10, and you can't get more mp regen from your other stuff, it will equip the outfit. If you can get 6 more mp regen from the parts covered by the outfit, it will equip the single item instead.

Basically, blend the two together sparingly unless you KNOW it's going to work. And if you NEED to mix the two and they're unrelated, break out the outfit using outfit_pieces and equip each part individually, then check for maximization fail and abort the script if it does.

guyy

What is your "ignore safe moxie levels in hardcore" setting set to?

False. The only settings I switched to true were the war sidequests, bcasc_fightNS, bcasc_chef, bcasc_bedroom, bcasc_disableMCD, bcasc_sellWarItems, and bcasc_fightProtectorSpectre, though most of those probably aren't doing anything yet since I'm still only level 7.

Today's stuff: mostly worked well, seemed to spend most of the day leveling since I don't have enough skills to level up quickly. Had another round of overestimated damage...maybe I should change the spell damage estimations to assume the minimum damage instead of the average damage? Though I still don't know how Spear did 1 damage yesterday, because that should be impossible.
Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]BCC: Monster HP is 14[/COLOR]
BCC: These are the figures for Cannelloni Cannon: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 58.0
BCC: I expect 29 damage from Cannelloni Cannon
BCC: These are the figures for Ravioli Shurikens: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 58.0
[COLOR="#FF0000"]BCC: I expect 16 damage from Ravioli Shurikens[/COLOR]
BCC: These are the figures for Spaghetti Spear: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 58.0
BCC: I expect 3 damage from Spaghetti Spear
[COLOR="#FF0000"]BCC: We are going to one-shot with Ravioli Shurikens
Round 3: guyy casts RAVIOLI SHURIKENS!
You lose 34 hit points[/COLOR]

It had some instances of continuing to fight in high-level areas while beaten up. I guess it thought my stats were high enough anyway, and it did win the fights sometimes, but usually it lost, got beaten up again, and just went back after healing the damage (but not Beaten Up) to fight and probably get beaten up yet again:

Code:
[390] Belilafs Comedy Club
Encounter: Larry of the Field of Signs
Strategy: D:\mafia\ccs\bcc.ccs [default]
Round 0: guyy loses initiative!
[COLOR="#FF0000"]You lose 37 hit points[/COLOR]

You've had the crap beaten out of you... attempting to find some more crap.
Unable to cure beaten up! Go adventure someplace wussier.
Restoring HP! Currently at 5 of 30 HP, 34 of 60 MP, current meat: 2395 ... Target HP = 27.
Casting Lasagna Bandages 1 times...
You gain 11 hit points
Lasagna Bandages was successfully cast.
Casting Lasagna Bandages 1 times...
You gain 10 hit points
Lasagna Bandages was successfully cast.
Recovery target reduced to healing trigger (21)to conserve meat.
You've had the crap beaten out of you... attempting to find some more crap.
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Unable to cure beaten up! Go adventure someplace wussier.[/COLOR]

Request 5 of 8 (Pandamonium: Belilafs Comedy Club) in progress...

[391] Belilafs Comedy Club
Encounter: Pr Imp
Strategy: D:\mafia\ccs\bcc.ccs [default]
Round 0: guyy wins initiative!
BCC: Monster HP is 60
BCC: These are the figures for Cannelloni Cannon: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 40.0
BCC: I expect 26 damage from Cannelloni Cannon
BCC: These are the figures for Ravioli Shurikens: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 40.0
BCC: I expect 14 damage from Ravioli Shurikens
BCC: These are the figures for Spaghetti Spear: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 40.0
Round 1: guyy casts ENTANGLING NOODLES!
BCC: Monster HP is 60
BCC: These are the figures for Cannelloni Cannon: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 40.0
BCC: These are the figures for Ravioli Shurikens: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 40.0
BCC: These are the figures for Spaghetti Spear: Bonus: 0.0 and 1.2%//0.0/5.0/0.0/0.0/0.0/El: 5.0/Myst: 40.0
BCC: We are going to three-shot with Cannelloni Cannon
Round 2: guyy casts CANNELLONI CANNON!
BCC: Monster HP is 40
BCC: We are going to two-shot with Cannelloni Cannon
Round 3: guyy casts CANNELLONI CANNON!
[COLOR="#FF0000"]You lose 42 hit points[/COLOR]

At one point it aborted when beaten up because I didn't have echo antidotes, but usually it would just keep fighting. It eventually gave up trying to get the steel margarita...I guess it thought it was taking too long, but it only needed one more imp air and the observational glasses to finish, so I got those manually with a few more adventures. Still no sign of it trying to kill the goblin king from two levels ago, even though it has the cake and the elite outfit.

crazybone

Hello winterbay, ill move my inquiries here,

1st off this is what is written in my modifier maximizer

Code:
0 beeosity, 0.5 mp regen max, mainstat 137 max, +melee -10 ml +muscle experience +5 mp regen min +5 mp regen max

as for the CLI output

Code:
Maximizing (1st time may take a while)...
48 combinations checked, best score 187.0
Wielding hilarious comedy prop...
Equipment changed.
Holding disturbing fanfic...
Equipment changed.

Winterbay

I take it you have no epic weapon, astral weapon or any other weapon that increases your muscle? Because I feel it would only choose that weapon if nothing managed to increase your muscle and as a SC the epic weapon is indeed pretty epic and a really good weapon to have.

I am currently experiencing a very annoying bug: When I execute the script, when setting up to start doing adventures the script stops after the mood swing:

Code:
[...]
Level 11 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [macguffinprelim].
BCC: We have completed the stage [macguffinpalin].
BCC: We have completed the stage [hits].
BCC: We have completed the stage [macguffinspooky].
BCC: We have completed the stage [macguffinpyramid].
BCC: We have completed the stage [macguffinhiddencity].
BCC: We have not completed the stage [macguffinfinal].
BCC: Preparing Food (Have 0 Reagent Pastas)
BCC: Maximizing ''
Maximizing...
16 combinations checked, best score 472.75
BCC: Switching Familiar for General Use
BCC: Setting the default familiar to your choice of 'Ghuol Whelp'.
BCC: Nothing to fax according to whatShouldIFax
Resetting mind control device...
Mind control device reset.
BCC: Getting the Carved Wooden Wheel
Cleared mood.
Cleared mood.
Set mood trigger: When I get Just the Best Anapests, uneffect just the best anapests
Set mood trigger: When I run low on The Moxious Madrigal, cast 1 The Moxious Madrigal
KoLmafia declares world peace.
Mood swing complete.

I have no idea why it suddenly sets the mood like that, and the crash might possibly be because I don't have The Moxious Madrigal as one of my skills, therefore I cannot comply the mood's conditions. The thing is that if I go to the mood and delete the mood itself or its contents, it just resets when the script runs again so I am basically stuck there and don't know what to do.

Winterbay

This is the second report of the script adding MM to a mood even though the player doesn't have it, and it really shouldn't happen. All cases of $skill[moxious madrigal] are within have_skill()-calls.

Hah! A renewed look at this leads to me finding a little error with parenthesis placement. The SVN-version shouldn't do this anymore.

crazybone

I take it you have no epic weapon, astral weapon or any other weapon that increases your muscle? Because I feel it would only choose that weapon if nothing managed to increase your muscle and as a SC the epic weapon is indeed pretty epic and a really good weapon to have.

i do have the astral bludgeon and the hammer of smiting as of now... in terms of better +stat enchantments i have loads of better weapons than the hilarious comedy prop

EDIT: it now seems to auto equip the disturbing fanfic for some reason...

Last edited:

xKiv

Hello winterbay, ill move my inquiries here,

1st off this is what is written in my modifier maximizer

Code:
0 beeosity, [b]0.5 mp regen max[/b], mainstat 137 max, +melee -10 ml +muscle experience [b]+5 mp regen min +5 mp regen max[/b]

that thing has 4-6 mp regen, which should account for 3+20+30=53 score right there

guyy

This is the second report of the script adding MM to a mood even though the player doesn't have it, and it really shouldn't happen. All cases of $skill[moxious madrigal] are within have_skill()-calls.

Hah! A renewed look at this leads to me finding a little error with parenthesis placement. The SVN-version shouldn't do this anymore.

I mentioned that wonky parenthesis/if-statement like a week ago, you know. :p

Anyway, a couple more things to throw out there: it tried to fight the Booty Crab and something else (ccs?) threw a macro at the combat before the script got a chance to do its combat thing. (It was the first combat in that run of the script, which may have had something to do with it?) This wouldn't have been much of an issue except I'm a Myst class and it tried to "attack with weapon," which went...poorly.

Code:
 > BCC: Using the Cap'm's Map and fighting the Giant Crab

use 1 Cap'm Caronch's Map

[662] Cap'm Caronch's Map
Encounter: booty crab
Round 0: guyy loses initiative!
You lose 44 hit points
Round 1: guyy executes a macro!
Round 1: guyy attacks!
You lose 48 hit points
 > BCC: You aren't in a combat (or something to do with Ed which I can't work out), so bumRunCombat() doesn't need to do anything.
You lose 3 Adventures
You lose 29 hit points

Not sure what that is at the end there, losing 3 adventures, etc...something left out of the mafia log, maybe.

On the plus side, after some adjustments to the expected damages from spells in the script, I rarely get beaten up anymore. It uses a bit more mana this way, but it's much, much safer than the original settings, with which it would frequently take an extra round or two to finish the fight because of a low RNG roll, and get beaten up in the process.

Code:
//Uses the above three functions to estimate the wtfpwnage from a given skill. 
switch (s) {
	case $skill[Spaghetti Spear] :
		return (2*bPer + min(5, bAbs))*isWeak();
	case $skill[Ravioli Shurikens] :
		return (4*bPer + 0.07*myst*bPer + min(25, bAbs) + bElm)*isWeak();
	case $skill[Cannelloni Cannon] :
		return (10*bPer + 0.15*myst*bPer + min(40, bAbs) + bElm)*isWeak();
	case $skill[Stuffed Mortar Shell] :
		return (20*bPer + 0.35*myst*bPer + min(55, bAbs) + bElm)*isWeak();
	case $skill[Weapon of the Pastalord] :
		float weak = isWeak();
		if (weak == 2) weak = 1.5;
		return (40*bPer + 0.35*myst*bPer + bAbs + bElm)*weak;
	case $skill[Fearful Fettucini] :
		return (40*bPer + 0.35*myst*bPer + bAbs + bElm)*isWeak($element[spooky]);

Something like that for Sauceror spells, with the base values moved closer to the minimum instead of just using the averages, would probably help that class out, too.

Winterbay

Well, you did so in an edit so I never noticed it :)

Also, the wonkiness of the damage for Myst-classes was one of the reasons I made WHAM into what it is today. It seems to be working better than the built-in version most of the time, so if you want to try it out you can set your CCS to "consult WHAM.ash" (after you download the script) and change the BCC-setting to use your CCS as a myst-class.

that thing has 4-6 mp regen, which should account for 3+20+30=53 score right there

Hmm... Yes... Odd that I've never noticed it before though. Could be because most of my runs have been made as a myst-class. There haven't been any recent changes to that code.

Winterbay

(this is where I am posting the help pages for the options for the code I am adding to Bumcheekascend)

bcasc_borisSkills
=============

We attempt to worship Boris after each visit to the Council (a maximum of once per level, per ascension)

entry - action
------------------------------
(blank) - do nothing
fight - study all entries in the fighting tree
shout - study all entries in the shouting tree
feast - study all entries in the feasting tree
auto - study all feasting, then all shouting, then all fighting
manual - stop the script so you can worship Boris yourself

you can have more than one option on the line, e.g. "shout feast fight", "feast manual'
anything the options parser does not understand is simply ignored.

bcasc_trainClancy
===============

entry - action
------------------------------
(blank) - do nothing
auto - automatically level up Clancy during the ascension (this is vaporware at the moment, and currently does the same as 'manual' below)
manual - stop the script after paying attention to Clancy, so you can do his quests yourself - areas not guaranteed to be open

lute - add to the above to ignore Clancy once we have the Lute (saves 10 to 20 turns at cost of 2 Clancy levels)
crum - add to the above to purchase a Crumhorn from Uncle P's, once we have assembled a dinghy,and have 3000 spare meat

any questions - feel free to ask, I will edit this post as needed to fix things, or improve the clarity of the writing
best regards
Dave

If the option isn't set at all there appears to be some oddity with the parsing on line 384, you may need to check for an empty string before iterating to length(sting)-1...

morgad

If the option isn't set at all there appears to be some oddity with the parsing on line 384, you may need to check for an empty string before iterating to length(sting)-1...

Thanks - hopefully fixed this (and a similar problem in bcautoboris) in r119 :)

best regards
Dave

Would it be useful to add an option to not use ben-gal balm in Boris runs? I've only done one run but I spent over 10,000 meat on it during that run...and I was constantly running low on meat. Maybe if I picked different skills it would have been different, but I wanted to get the +50% muscle to make the NS fight easier. ;)

EDIT: I did modify my local copy of the script so if I have less than 4000 meat it doesn't use the balm, so I'll see how that goes...I just get tired of going in and having to autosell a bunch of stuff to get it back. Maybe when I can get more songs for the meat/item drops that won't be an issue. :D

Last edited:

Winterbay

Would it be useful to add an option to not use ben-gal balm in Boris runs? I've only done one run but I spent over 10,000 meat on it during that run...and I was constantly running low on meat. Maybe if I picked different skills it would have been different, but I wanted to get the +50% muscle to make the NS fight easier. ;)

EDIT: I did modify my local copy of the script so if I have less than 4000 meat it doesn't use the balm, so I'll see how that goes...I just get tired of going in and having to autosell a bunch of stuff to get it back. Maybe when I can get more songs for the meat/item drops that won't be an issue. :D

Whenever I run low on meat I cast Solitude and go adventuring in the Trasury for a few turns. After level 7 I find I have enough meat to sustain what the script is throwing at me. That said, it helps to have a double-ice cap on.

bazo0ka

I think I'm running into an issue with the script over-leveling. I'm at level 13 before even starting the level 11 quest, and it is still trying to level me up. Earlier, it spent about 100 adventures ballroom leveling. I was having this problem with version .45, so I just updated to .46, but it's still going on. Here's a transcript of the script starting today.

Code:
Ascending Starting
(usable quantity of Warm Subject gift certificate (3) is limited to 0 by bees)
BCC: Trying to check bcsrelay_settings on the Bumcheekcity servers.
BCC: We have not completed the stage [lair0].
Doing a check for Telescope Items
BCC: We have not completed the stage [lair0].
Level 1 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [toot].
BCC: We have completed the stage [guild].
BCC: We have completed the stage [knob].
BCC: We have completed the stage [pantry].
BCC: levelMe(5, true) called.
Level 2 Starting
You acquire an item: giant discarded torn-up glove
BCC: We have completed the stage [spookyforest].
BCC: levelMe(8, true) called.
Level 3 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [tavern].
BCC: levelMe(13, true) called.
Level 4 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [bats1].
BCC: We have completed the stage [meatcar].
BCC: We have completed the stage [bats2].
BCC: We have completed the stage [8bit].
BCC: levelMe(20, true) called.
Level 5 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [knobking].
BCC: We have completed the stage [dinghy].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorbilliards].
BCC: levelMe(29, true) called.
Level 6 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [friars].
BCC: We have completed the stage [knobking].
BCC: We have completed the stage [friarssteel].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorlibrary].
BCC: levelMe(40, true) called.
Level 7 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [cyrpt].
BCC: We have completed the stage [manorbedroom].
BCC: levelMe(53, true) called.
Level 8 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [trapper].
BCC: We have not completed the stage [wand].
BCC: We have completed the stage [piratefledges].
BCC: We have completed the stage [mirror].
BCC: levelMe(68, true) called.
Level 9 Starting
BCC: You don't have a wand, or it's not safe to use one. No Zapping for you.
BCC: You don't have a wand, or it's not safe to use one. No Zapping for you.
BCC: We have completed the stage [chasm].
BCC: levelMe(85, true) called.
Level 10 Starting
BCC: We have completed the stage [airship].
BCC: We have completed the stage [castle].
BCC: levelMe(104, true) called.
Level 11 Starting
BCC: We have not completed the stage [macguffinprelim].
BCC: Preparing Food (Have 0 Reagent Pastas)
BCC: Preparing Booze (Have 0 SCC and 1 ACC)
BCC: Maximizing ''
Maximizing...
16 combinations checked, best score 65.875
(usable quantity of Warm Subject gift certificate (3) is limited to 0 by bees)
BCC: Your familiar is set to a 100% Spooky Pirate Skeleton
BCC: Nothing to fax according to whatShouldIFax
Resetting mind control device...
Mind control device reset.
BCC: Finding the black market
Cleared mood.
Cleared mood.
Set mood trigger: When I get Just the Best Anapests, uneffect just the best anapests
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Butt-Rock Hair, use 5 hair spray
Set mood trigger: When I run low on The Moxious Madrigal, cast 1 The Moxious Madrigal
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Mariachi Mood, cast 1 Moxie of the Mariachi
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Disco State of Mind, cast 1 Disco Aerobics
Shrugging off your buff...
The Sonata of Sneakiness removed.
Casting Disco Aerobics 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Disco State of Mind (duration: 5 Adventures)
Disco Aerobics was successfully cast.
Casting Moxie of the Mariachi 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Mariachi Mood (duration: 5 Adventures)
Moxie of the Mariachi was successfully cast.
Casting The Moxious Madrigal 1 times...
You acquire an effect: The Moxious Madrigal (duration: 10 Adventures)
The Moxious Madrigal was successfully cast.
Purchasing hair spray (5 @ 24)...
You acquire hair spray (5)
You spent 120 Meat
Purchases complete.
Using 5 hair spray...
You acquire an effect: Butt-Rock Hair (duration: 15 Adventures)
Finished using 5 hair spray.
Mood swing complete.
Need to Level up a bit to get 229 Mainstat
BCC: levelMe(229, false) called.
Cleared mood.
Mood swing complete.
Need to Level up a bit to get at least 229 buffed Primestat. This means getting 15 Primestat.
Conditions list cleared.
Condition added: Substats: 0 / 0 / 4,560
Cleared mood.
BCC: Need less combat, brave Sir Robin!
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Smooth Movements, cast 1 Smooth Movement
Set mood trigger: When I run low on The Sonata of Sneakiness, cast 1 The Sonata of Sneakiness
Set mood trigger: When I get Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation, uneffect Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation
BCC: Need items!
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric, cast 1 Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric
Set mood trigger: When I run low on Leash of Linguini, cast 1 Leash of Linguini
I need 161 base moxie
BCC: Attempting to get clovers to level with. (Don't worry - if don't want to use them to level, we won't).
BCC: We've already got Clovers Today
BCC: We've already got Clovers Today
Conditions list cleared.
Shrugging off your buff...
Ode to Booze removed.
Casting Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric (duration: 10 Adventures)
Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric was successfully cast.
Casting Leash of Linguini 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Leash of Linguini (duration: 10 Adventures)
Leash of Linguini was successfully cast.
Casting Smooth Movement 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Smooth Movements (duration: 10 Adventures)
Smooth Movement was successfully cast.
Casting The Sonata of Sneakiness 1 times...
You acquire an effect: The Sonata of Sneakiness (duration: 10 Adventures)
The Sonata of Sneakiness was successfully cast.
Mood swing complete.
Restoring MP! Currently at 151 of 153 HP, 17 of 156 MP, current meat: 16558 ... Target MP = 117.
Purchasing magical mystery juice (5 @ 100)...
You acquire magical mystery juice (5)
You spent 500 Meat
Purchases complete.
Using 5 magical mystery juice...
You gain 114 Mojo Points
Finished using 5 magical mystery juice.

Visit to Manor2: Haunted Ballroom in progress...

[963] Haunted Ballroom
Encounter: Curtains
You gain 160 Sarcasm

Mood swing complete.

Visit to Manor2: Haunted Ballroom in progress...

[964] Haunted Ballroom
Encounter: Curtains
You gain 163 Cheek
You gain a Moxie point!