Bastille

VladYvhuce

Anything you could share that tells us why you believe that instead of, for example, a setting that got clobbered when you lost your settings and had to rebuild?

In the meantime, if you uninstall and reinstall this script, it should work. If the problem really has the same root cause then some other script will break. That will help script authors figure out where the conflict is and how to resolve it.
I wouldn't know what settings to look for that might do this. Currently, apart from some custom daily deeds buttons I had worked up prior to losing settings, I think I've got everything back to how it was before they were lost. What may be a coincidence is that Bastille stopped working for me at the same times as Cargo Shorts UI (which I have uninstalled). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and Bastille still doesn't work for me. And I don't use the other script that was causing the issue with Cargo Shorts.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Since it works for veracity but doesn't work for you, maybe you could tell us why you say that it doesn't work? What do you do? What do you expect to happen? What did happen? Are there any messages in the gCLI or session log that might indicate a problem?

VladYvhuce

Why I said it didn't work for me: Because it seems to not be doing anything, anymore on my end. GUI doesn't not show up, like it used to.
What I did when it was working: Use Bastille Battalion and use the GUI to automate the choices and pick rewards.
What I was doing outside of Ronin when it's not working: Having to manually click though Bastille Battalion as if the script was inactive, so uninstalled it after a couple of days.
Error messages and other attempts before I uninstalled it: Attempting to use functionality from Graphical CLI window in mafia reported an error on line 0 of Bastille.ash. No debug log auto-generated. I hadn't thought far enough ahead to manually start one, or to copy/paste the error. And I was into a new ascension by the time anyone responded to what I'd posted.
What I plan to do: Currently, I'm on a standard run, so I can't do further testing until I'm out of ronin. After I'm back out of Ronin, I'll try reinstalling the script again and see if it works.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
"error on line 0 of Bastille.ash." sounds like the file was corrupted so the uninstall and reinstall is the first suggestion.

VladYvhuce

Ok. Reinstalled and now Bastille spits out an error on line 1. "relay/choice.ash could not be found (bastille.ash, line 1)"
I had to manually create a debug log to capture this.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20210527.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 1

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Try upgrading to r20743 and newer.

Manually install or delete and reinstall Ezandora's Choice Override.

relay/choice.ash is installed by Choice Override and the message could be cause by something as simple as the file not being there.