KGBriefcase

Crowther

Is there a way to reset the mastermind solver? Mine got stuck.
Code:
Unable to solve mastermind, out of choices.
Code:
mastermind log L|0,1,2,8,9,7|2,0,0?L|0,3,4,8,9,7|2,0,0?L|0,5,6,8,9,7|2,0,0?L|0,7,8,8,9,7|2,0,0?L|0,9,10,8,9,7|2,2,0?L|0,0,10,8,9,7|2,2,0?L|0,10,10,8,9,7|2,2,2?R|0,10,10,0,1,2|2,0,0?R|0,10,10,0,3,4|2,0,0?R|0,10,10,0,5,6|2,0,0?R|0,10,10,0,7,8|2,0,0?R|0,10,10,0,9,10|2,2,0?R|0,10,10,0,0,10|2,2,0
Code:
Loading briefcase...
Briefcase v1.2.4 status:
     Clicks used: 21 (1? remaining)
     Dials: 0AA-00A
     Horizontal lights: 1B1000
     Tab configuration: 011110 (336)
     Mastermind lights: 110
     Unlocked: crank, left drawer, right drawer, martini hose, antennae, and buttons
     Handle: UP
     Antennae charge: 0
     lightrings: lightrings6.gif
     Flywheel charged.
     Tab permutation: (27, 243, 9, 3, 81, 1)
     Buttons: B1: -1, B2: 1, B3: -10, B4: 100, B5: -100, B6: 10
Awesome script, BTW. Thanks! On my other character is solved the whole thing in two days.

Crowther

Fixed in 1.2.5. Interestingly, your mastermind code is identical on both sides - 0AA-0AA. Thanks for the mastermind log, that helped find the typo.
Awesome! Not only did I help you, but with your help I was able to use my last click to manually finish the mastermind code today!

XLR8DMadness

I love the new GUI, but what I would like is something where I can save a certain amount of clicks when it's looking for buffs. So when I click on a buff it doesn't know the setting for yet, it will stop looking for the buff with at least X clicks left.

Bale

Minion
I would like to second that request. It would be extremely helpful to ensure that I could switch the enchantment back to rollover adventures at the end of the day.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I think "briefcase b meat meat meat meat meat meat meat" might do it. I could probably simplify that to "briefcase b all meat"? Except that first command is hilarious, so I am not so sure.

When trying that, I get
Code:
[color=olive]> briefcase b meat meat[/color]

Consider enabling Preferences>SVN>Update installed SVN projects on login; this script is changing often.
Briefcase v2.0.2 status:
     Clicks used: 12 (10? remaining)
     Dials: 012-210
     Horizontal lights: 101000
     Tab configuration: 201100 (300)
     Mastermind lights: 000
     Unlocked: crank, left drawer, right drawer, martini hose, antennae, buttons, and opening case
     Handle: UP
     Antennae charge: 0
     Flywheel charged.
     Puzzle #3 target number: 417
     Tab permutation: (27, 9, 3, 243, 81, 1)
     Buttons: B3: -10, B4: -100, B5: -1, B6: 100
Loading briefcase...
Clicking tab 4.
You acquire an effect: A View to Some Meat (50)
[color=red]Internal error: unable to compute a good target number.[/color]
Manually checked for a script update just before that.

Terrabull

Every time I try to use the script now I get this, no matter what I try (because it always tries to charge the flywheel.)
Code:
Viewing briefcase enchantments.
Charging flywheel...
Toggling handle...
Turning crank.
Internal error charging the flywheel.

The end result is the handle up w/ one (or +1) charge to the flywheel.

Ezandora

Added an untested "reserve" command to the CLI version, which tries to save clicks for +adventures. It will almost certainly break in various ways.

Every time I try to use the script now I get this, no matter what I try (because it always tries to charge the flywheel.)

What this means is it's not able to parse the response it's getting from the servers. Do you have the crank unlocked? Maybe there's some weird edge case string parsing that's breaking.

Malthan

I made a pull request with a fix for enchantment parsing issue that I've encountered. Seems I was a bit late and it was fixed it in the meantime, but maybe it will be of some use :)

Aramada

So, I am hella late to the game on this, having only used the script to get delicious martinis and cigars. In looking around, I saw the enchantments option, which looks amaazzzzing. So I tried it out, putting briefcase enchantment spell absorption fights into the CLI and hit enter. It did some toggling and some cranking, and then it read:
Clicking button 1.
Clicking button 3.
Clicking button 5.
Clicking button 5.

And that was it. It did nothing more. So.....are the enchantments set? Did it fail? Is there some command that I can type it to get it to confirm what my current enchantments are?

~Aramada

Aramada

Um, thanks, but that doesn't actually answer my questions. I ran briefcase help...that's how I found out about the enchantments in the first place.

Briefcase help doesn't tell me if what I posted above is how it is supposed to look when I select enchantments, doesn't tell me if setting the enchantments succeeded or failed, and doesn't tell me if there is a way I can have it tell me what my enchantments are currently set to.

~Aramada

AlbinoRhino

enchantment or e - changes briefcase enchantment (type "briefcase enchantment" for more information.)

i.e. 'briefcase e' or 'briefcase enchantment' (with nothing further) - should show the current enchantments (in red)

Aramada

"should show the current enchantments (in red) "

::checks:: Woot woot! The three I asked for are currently red. Thanks so much, that's exactly what I needed to know.

~Aramada

Born Identities

@Aramada
Just a heads up, the relay portion of the script works very well and is very informing. That's if you play via relay.
jtWy79E.png

Estimated clicks required is shown on the right of the enchantment, and current turns acquired is shown below the enchantment.

Aramada

That looks incredibly cool! I....::hangs head in shame:: I have no idea how to get to it. So, I'm in mafia, I pull the General list down to Relay Browser. Said tab opens up in my browser window, and then I do....what, to be able to see the screen you posted?

~Aramada