Guide

Born Identities

Truely one amazing relay script. I Have been using it for the past 50 ascensions and swear by it.
Though i would like to hopefully suggest one change, Could a reminder to create the wand be placed on the top when the NS battle is up? I Get absent minded a lot when that time comes around, and forget all about it.

taltamir

Would be great to have a boris reminder to:
1. spend your skillpoint after levelup. I often forget to spend them for several levelups in a row
2. do the clancy quests (shown in the optional quests portion), I keep on doing exactly what the guide said, only noticing i have an incomplete clancy quest after i finished all my actions for that day.

taltamir

When I find a Tonic Djinn the guide tells me to use it in the resources segment, however it doesn't recognize when I do use it (or the fact I am out of them afterwards) and continue to tells me to use it until the guide is reloaded

taltamir

The guide has some neat and useful postcore advice, such as directing you to do various optional quests. However it doesn't bring any of them up if you have defeated the sorceress and have chosen to not yet smashed the prism. it just says to smash prism and resources, nothing else.

If you are trying to stay as an avatar for some reason (various trophies, such as reach level 30 with avatar, or eat a lot of certain foods) you can't smash the prism and thus you lose access to the guide by choosing to not immediately smash the prism.

Born Identities

Just another little thing i noticed.
When the guide advises to grow the beanstalk, clicking on the guide link, it leads you to the nearby plains instead of the misc inventory where the enchanted bean is.

AlbinoRhino

Is this not being updated anymore? Or am I not getting updates for some reason? For me, it is still showing "Resources" (in Standard) such as the barrel prayer which went out of standard in January. And no info for IotM after last Nov?

AlbinoRhino

Ask and ye shall receive...Thank you much for the updates! I saw the Garbage Tote mentioned in the commit message, yet I don't seem to actually see it mentioned in the Guide? I am seeing the Fortune buff and other updates. Thanks again.

AlbinoRhino

Ah...it only shows the charges when the item is folded into one of the charged items. I commented out "if (it.available_amount() == 0) continue;" from IOTMGarbageToteGenerateResource() and now I can see where the charges stand even when I'm using other things in the fold group. Perhaps you felt that was too much clutter? In any event, thanks again !

Malibu Stacey

Seeing this spammed repeatedly in the CLI in an Ed run after beating myself up in the tower

Code:
Multiple matches for "holy macguffin"; using "[7965]Holy MacGuffin". (relay_Guide.ash, line 7778) Clarify by using one of:
"[2334]Holy MacGuffin"
"[7965]Holy MacGuffin"
Multiple matches for "holy macguffin"; using "[7965]Holy MacGuffin". (relay_Guide.ash, line 7778) Clarify by using one of:
"[2334]Holy MacGuffin"
"[7965]Holy MacGuffin"
"[2334]Holy MacGuffin"
"[7965]Holy MacGuffin"

Darzil

Developer
So, a couple of requests.
1. Please update garbage equipment recommendations to use the new preferences which don't reset each day, to match how KOL now works.
2. When recommended delay burning, please check quest completion as well as turns spent. Otherwise can get recommendations to visit completed areas in the event of things like computer crash losing data or use of clara's bell. Eg, will recommend burning delay in Boss Bat Lair when Boss Bat dead.

Rinn

Developer
Would you be able to to put free runs, banishes, & instakills in a separate section (or group them)? I'm finding it difficult to keep track of all of my available uses in aftercore as the Resources section is filled with a bunch of random stuff.

taltamir

1. In aftercore guide suggests you do the elvish shield generator quest for 200 lunar isotopes. when you repair it, it disappears from the guide.
However, you need to actually click on the domed Elvish Paradise to receive your rewards of 200 lunar isotopes, otherwise you did this quest for nothing.

2. If you lose to the naughty sorceress, guide thinks she was defeated and tells you to break prism. If you defeat her after that, it thinks she is undefeated and tells you to fight her instead of breaking prism. Seems there is a bool there that is flipped whenever you fight the naughty sorceress instead of tracking actually defeating her. Not sure if this is a guide or mafia issue.

Last edited: