Bug - Fixed "You don't need that cure." message from KoLmafia upon ascending into Beecore

"You don't need that cure." message from KoLmafia upon ascending into Beecore

What does it mean? I can't figure it out.

It just showed up on its own line after KoLmafia printed the usual post-ascension stuff to the gCLI. I thought about this a little, and it showed in the same place "Visiting Doc Galaktik" normally goes. I wonder if the two are connected...

Winterbay

I got that as well yesterday when I started my ascencion. Unfortunately the session log shows nothing.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I thought something, somewhere automagically visited Doc G. to get the herbs quest. On my most recent ascension into BeeCore I noticed that the quest had not been accepted. If it was mafia that automagically accepted the quest then perhaps the message is generated because getting and accepting the quest doesn't behave the same in BeeCore?

AlbinoRhino

I ascended into HCNP today, and I also noticed that the Doc G. quest hadn't been auto-activated as it usually is.

Winterbay

I went and accepted the quest manually now and the URL that the mini-borwser showed me was "galaktik.php?action=startquest&pwd". Has this changed in regards to what mafia thinks it should be?