wildfireDusted
wildfireFracked
wildfirePumpGreased
wildfireSprinkled

and the following functions:
int my_wildfire_water()

Are there any more that I am missing?

Things that would be great if were implemented:
1. a tracker for how many times you used fire captain hangk today. as his cost is 10 + number of times used. reset on dayroll. so it needs to be a _variable
2. a command to send fire captain hangk to a location
3. a command that looks at a location and tells you the current fire level in it

path related bugs:
A. I noticed that when using
visit_url("place.php?whichplace=wildfire_camp&action=wildfire_oldpump");
the amount of water you have gets desynced until you use
visit_url("charpane.php");
to update it.

Last edited:

taltamir

path related bugs:
A. I noticed that when using
the amount of water you have gets desynced until you use
to update it.
visiting charpane.php only updates the water level if using the non-compact char pane.
with compact char pane it just gets desynced

And since there is no apparent water level property (instead relying on a function called my_wildfire_water()) I am unable to manually fix the tracking.
Otherwise I would have just done
Code:
int per_pump = 30;
if(get_property("wildfirePumpGreased").to_boolean()) per_pump = 50;
set_property("wildfireWater", per_pump + get_property(("wildfireWater"));
to keep it up to date each time it is pumped. But it is not exposed so I can't do it.
all I can do is hit the server to update charpane.php
then check after it to see if water level changed and if it did not abort while informing the player to make sure they are using full char pane

Last edited:

taltamir

mafia r20946:
  1. Track times we've used Captain Hagnk's services in wildfire, and track water in compact charpane mode — innerdreams / detail
Anyone knows what the name of the variable the tracks hangk hosings? I tried using prefref and could not find it.
or will it only show up after dayroll or usage?

I tested r20946 with regular and compact GUI. If I click on the pump in the browser it will now pump once and then correctly update water level.
However
Code:
still causes a desync with both GUIs. And there is no mafia ash command to pump so a script must rely on visit url
using
Code:
corrects both regular and compact GUI water level.

Last edited:

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
mafia r20946:

Anyone knows what the name of the variable the tracks hangk hosings? I tried using prefref and could not find it.
or will it only show up after dayroll or usage?
It's _captainHagnkUsed. Couldn't think of a better name.
I tested r20946 with regular and compact GUI. If I click on the pump in the browser it will now pump once and then correctly update water level.
However
Code:
still causes a desync with both GUIs. And there is no mafia ash command to pump so a script must rely on visit url
using
Code:
corrects both regular and compact GUI water level.
I'll get WildfireCampRequest to hit charpane.php after ever action I think

taltamir

thank you
It's _captainHagnkUsed. Couldn't think of a better name.
I'd suggest _wildfireCaptainHagnkUsed
as it would be easily found this way, be clear from its name what it does, and all the other properties of wildfire use that format as per
wildfire properties said:
_wildfireBarrelHarvested
wildfireBarrelCaulked
wildfireDusted
wildfireFracked
wildfirePumpGreased
wildfireSprinkled
if you want to be even more descriptive then _wildfireHosed matches as well.
Hosed instead of Used. since hangk sends people with water hoses and it matches the other variable syntax.

Last edited:

taltamir

Mafia misidentifies your location when wearing a disguise during L12 quest.
Code:
> ash my_location()

Returned: Frat    House
id => 27
nocombats => false
combat_percent => 100.0
zone    => Island
parent => Island
parentdesc => Mysterious Island
environment    => indoor
fire_level => 4
bounty => none
combat_queue =>    Frat Warrior drill sergeant
noncombat_queue =>
turns_spent => 0
kisses    => 0
recommended_stat => 30
water_level => 0
wanderers    => true
Should have returned instead
Code:
   > ash $location[Frat House In Disguise]

Returned:    Frat House In Disguise
id => 29
nocombats => true
combat_percent    => 0.0
zone => Island
parent => Island
parentdesc =>    Mysterious Island
environment => indoor
fire_level => 5
bounty    => none
combat_queue =>
noncombat_queue =>
turns_spent    => 0
kisses => 0
recommended_stat => 30
water_level => 0
wanderers    => true

for hippy camp. going in there in disguise gives my location of
Code:
> ash my_location()

Returned: Wartime    Hippy Camp (Frat Disguise)
id => 131
nocombats => false
combat_percent    => 80.0
zone => IsleWar
parent => IsleWar
parentdesc =>    Island War Quest
environment => indoor
fire_level => 1
bounty    => none
combat_queue => War Hippy (space) cadet
noncombat_queue    => Bait and Switch
turns_spent => 1
kisses => 0
recommended_stat    => 165
water_level => 0
wanderers => true
so, this should be [hippy camp in disguise]

not only are both disguise locations pre-war misidentified, but they are misidentified in an inconsistent manner. One failing to recognize the disguise but correctly identifying we are not in war. the other failing to identify the war status thinking it already started, but correctly identifies we are wearing a disguise

also I manually hosed down [hippy camp in disguise] and it instead shows that this hosing occured in [wartime hippy camp (frat disgise)]
actually, I am wondering if maybe it should have been BOTH?
I am going to have to analyze the zone ids used by kol itself for this.

also
Code:
> ash $location[hippy camp in disguise].fire_level

Returned:    5
is missing the -3 from cropdusting. and the -1 from manual hosing

So. pre war:
wear [frat war ensamble] and fight in [hippy camp in disguise] and my_location() / turn tracker both incorrectly indicate you are in [Wartime Hippy Camp (Frat Disguise)] instead of [hippy camp in disguise]
wear [filthy hippy disguise] and fight in [frat house in disguise] and my_location() / turn tracker both incorrectly indicate you are in [frat house]

Also I used hangk to hose down [Frat House] to 4 and [Frat House In Disguise] to 3. Mafia correctly recognizes that the former has been hosed down but not the latter. It thinks it is still at fire_level 5. I am currently in a fight and from the color and graphics it is clearly been hosed down to level 3 fire.

Last edited:

taltamir

I extracted a list from $locations[] of all the relevant locations tracked in mafia
Code:
/*
Below are relevant locations for the war.
war not started or finished with this side undefeated:
[Frat House]
[Frat House In Disguise]    //r25731 incorrectly identifies this as [Frat House] when encountered
[Hippy Camp]
[Hippy Camp In Disguise]    //r25731 incorrectly identifies this as [Wartime Hippy Camp (Frat Disguise)] when encountered

War started:
[Wartime Frat House]
[Wartime Frat House (Hippy Disguise)]
[Wartime Hippy Camp]
[Wartime Hippy Camp (Frat Disguise)]

War finished & side defeated:
[The Orcish Frat House (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)]
[The Hippy Camp (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)]
*/

I wrote a script to test tracking on mass watering for these specifically affected zones.
Code:
void test1()
{
    boolean dusted = get_property("wildfireDusted").to_boolean();
    boolean sprinkled = get_property("wildfireSprinkled").to_boolean();

if(!sprinkled)
        print("We have not sprinkled");
    else
    {
        foreach loc in $locations[Frat House, Frat House In Disguise, Wartime Frat House, Wartime Frat House \(Hippy Disguise\), The Orcish Frat House \(Bombed Back to the Stone Age\)]
        {
            if(loc.fire_level > 2) print("[" +loc+ "] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of " +loc.fire_level+ ". despite the fact we sprinkled");
        }
    }

if(!dusted)
        print("We have not dusted");
    else
    {
        foreach loc in $locations[Hippy Camp, Hippy Camp In Disguise, Wartime Hippy Camp, Wartime Hippy Camp \(Frat Disguise\), The Hippy Camp \(Bombed Back to the Stone Age\)]
        {
            if(loc.fire_level > 2) print("[" +loc+ "] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of " +loc.fire_level+ ". despite the fact we dusted");
        }
    }
}

test1();

test output:
Code:
> We have not sprinkled
> [Hippy Camp In Disguise] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Wartime Hippy Camp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Hippy Camp (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
So the above 3 listed zones are not affected by cropdusting for some reason.
I will sprinkle and check the remaining zones.

Last edited:

taltamir

Actually I expanded this test script to make it universal
Code:
void test1()
{
    boolean fracked = get_property("wildfireFracked").to_boolean();

if(dusted)
    {
        print("dusted = true. testing:", "blue");
        print("");
        foreach loc in $locations[]
        {
            if(loc.environment == "outdoor" && loc.fire_level > 2) print("[" +loc+ "] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of " +loc.fire_level+ ". despite the fact we dusted");
        }
    }
    else print("dusted = false. It will not be tested", "blue");
    print("");

if(fracked)
    {
        print("fracked = true. testing:", "blue");
        print("");
        {
            if(loc.environment == "underground" && loc.fire_level > 2) print("[" +loc+ "] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of " +loc.fire_level+ ". despite the fact we fracked");
        }
    }
    else print("fracked = false. It will not be tested", "blue");
    print("");

if(sprinkled)
    {
        print("sprinkled = true. testing:", "blue");
        print("");
        {
            if(loc.environment == "indoor" && loc.fire_level > 2) print("[" +loc+ "] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of " +loc.fire_level+ ". despite the fact we sprinkled");
        }
    }
    else print("sprinkled = false. It will not be tested", "blue");
    print("");
}

test1();
this can be used to test all locations to verify that dusting, fracking, and sprinkling is correctly setting those zone's initial fire level.

Running it with dusted and fracked but not sprinkled I got
Code:
> dusted = true. testing:
> 
> [Kokomo Resort] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Dreadsylvanian Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Investigating a Plaintive Telegram] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [8-Bit Realm] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Road to the White Citadel] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Old Landfill] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Battlefield (No Uniform)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Battlefield (Cloaca Uniform)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Battlefield (Dyspepsi Uniform)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Red Queen's Garden] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Clumsiness Grove] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Maelstrom of Lovers] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Glacier of Jerks] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Inside the Palindome] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Tower Ruins] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dark Neck of the Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dark Heart of the Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dark Elbow of the Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Pandamonium] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Orcish Frat House (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Hippy Camp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Hippy Camp In Disguise] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Hippy Camp (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Obligatory Pirate's Cove] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The F'c'le] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Poop Deck] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Post-War Junkyard] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Farm] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Exploaded Battlefield] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Invader] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Pond] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Back 40] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Other Back 40] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Granary] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Bog] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Family Plot] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Shady Thicket] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Broodling Grounds] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Outer Compound] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Temple Portico] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Outside the Club] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Post-Quest Bugbear Pens] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Edge of the Swamp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dark and Spooky Swamp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Corpse Bog] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Wildlife Sanctuarrrrrgh] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Swamp Beaver Territory] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Incredibly Strange Place (Bad Trip)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Incredibly Strange Place (Mediocre Trip)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Incredibly Strange Place (Great Trip)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Primordial Soup] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Jungles of Ancient Loathing] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Landscaper's Lair] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Kegger in the Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Electric Lemonade Acid Parade] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Neckback Crick] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Drunken Stupor] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [St. Sneaky Pete's Day Stupor] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Yuletide Bonfire] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Arrrboretum] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Generic Summer Holiday Swimming!] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Canadian Wildlife Preserve] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Cheerless Spire (Level 3)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Ruins of the Fully Automated Crimbo Factory] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Crimbonium Mining Camp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Stinking Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Scorching Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Terrifying Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Freezing Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Unsettling Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Yawning Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Spirit World] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Some Scattered Smoking Debris] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Crater Full of Space Beasts] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Eldritch Fissure] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Eldritch Horror] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Monorail Work Site] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Monorail Station] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dripping Trees] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Moonshiners' Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Roman Forum] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [KoL Con Clan Party House] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Anger Man's Level] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Fear Man's Level] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Doubt Man's Level] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Regret Man's Level] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Chinatown Shops] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Gourd!] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Old Man's Bathtime Adventures] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Your Mushroom Garden] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Sweet-Ade Lake] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Eager Rice Burrows] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Gumdrop Forest] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Deserted Stretch of I-911] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Prince's Balcony] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Ye Olde Medievale Villagee] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Portal to Terrible Parents] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Deep Dark Jungle] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Toxic Teacups] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Bubblin' Caldera] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Through the Spacegate] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Gingerbread Upscale Retail District] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Bandit Crossroads] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Towering Mountains] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Mystic Wood] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Putrid Swamp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Cursed Village] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Sprawling Cemetery] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Faerie Cyrkle] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Druidic Campsite] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Near the Witch's House] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Barrow Mounds] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Troll Fortress] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Labyrinthine Crypt] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dragon's Moor] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Master Thief's Chalet] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Spider Queen's Lair] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Archwizard's Tower] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Ley Nexus] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Ghoul King's Catacomb] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Ogre Chieftain's Keep] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Sailing the PirateRealm Seas] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [PirateRealm Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Battle Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Crab Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Glass Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Dessert Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Key Key] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Skull Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Isla Gublar] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Cemetery Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Jungle Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Trash Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Prison Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Signal Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Tiki Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Storm Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Red Roger's Fortress] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Jack's Hideout] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Temple] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> 
> fracked = true. testing:
> 
> [The Limerick Dungeon] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Daily Dungeon] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [A Maze of Sewer Tunnels] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Hobopolis Town Square] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Burnbarrel Blvd.] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Exposure Esplanade] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Heap] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Ancient Hobo Burial Ground] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Purple Light District] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Slime Tube] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Deep Machine Tunnels] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Boss Bat's Lair] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Cobb's Knob Menagerie, Level 1] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Cobb's Knob Menagerie, Level 2] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Cobb's Knob Menagerie, Level 3] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Defiled Nook] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Defiled Cranny] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Defiled Alcove] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Defiled Niche] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Hatching Chamber] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Feeding Chamber] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Royal Guard Chamber] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Filthworm Queen's Chamber] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Mt. Molehill] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Fungal Nethers] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Mine Foremens' Office] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Nemesis' Lair] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Spooky Gravy Burrow] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [El Vibrato Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Elf Alley] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Cave Before Time] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Spooky Old Abandoned Mine] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Nightmare Meatrealm] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Velvet / Gold Mine] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Gingerbread Sewers] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Old Rubee Mine] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Foreboding Cave] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Lair of the Phoenix] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> 
> sprinkled = false. It will not be tested

A lot of these zones are not reachable yet... but will be once this path goes out of standard

Last edited:

taltamir

missing manuel script automatically detected an error in mafia'a data for a wildfire monster:
Manuel says that 'Dr. Awkward, who is on fire' (2214) 'Never wins initiative', but KoLmafia says it is 0

I think this is an issue with mafia. not sure, might be a problem with automatic error detection. what is mafia supposed to say with initiative for a monster than never wins initiative?

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
missing manuel script automatically detected an error in mafia'a data for a wildfire monster:
Manuel says that 'Dr. Awkward, who is on fire' (2214) 'Never wins initiative', but KoLmafia says it is 0

I think this is an issue with mafia. not sure, might be a problem with automatic error detection. what is mafia supposed to say with initiative for a monster than never wins initiative?
Dr. Awkward 453 drawkward.gif NOCOPY BOSS Atk: 175 Def: 157 HP: 200 Init: -10000 P: dude Drowsy Sword (n100) Staff of Fats (n100) fumble formula (p5)
Dr. Awkward, who is on fire 2214 fireawkward.gif Atk: 175 Def: 157 HP: 200 Init: 0 P: dude E: hot NOCOPY BOSS Drowsy Sword (n100) Staff of Fats (n100)

gausie

Staff member
Actually I expanded this test script to make it universal
Code:
void test1()
{
    boolean fracked = get_property("wildfireFracked").to_boolean();

if(dusted)
    {
        print("dusted = true. testing:", "blue");
        print("");
        {
            if(loc.environment == "outdoor" && loc.fire_level > 2) print("[" +loc+ "] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of " +loc.fire_level+ ". despite the fact we dusted");
        }
    }
    else print("dusted = false. It will not be tested", "blue");
    print("");

if(fracked)
    {
        print("fracked = true. testing:", "blue");
        print("");
        {
            if(loc.environment == "underground" && loc.fire_level > 2) print("[" +loc+ "] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of " +loc.fire_level+ ". despite the fact we fracked");
        }
    }
    else print("fracked = false. It will not be tested", "blue");
    print("");

if(sprinkled)
    {
        print("sprinkled = true. testing:", "blue");
        print("");
        {
            if(loc.environment == "indoor" && loc.fire_level > 2) print("[" +loc+ "] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of " +loc.fire_level+ ". despite the fact we sprinkled");
        }
    }
    else print("sprinkled = false. It will not be tested", "blue");
    print("");
}

test1();
this can be used to test all locations to verify that dusting, fracking, and sprinkling is correctly setting those zone's initial fire level.

Running it with dusted and fracked but not sprinkled I got
Code:
> dusted = true. testing:
>
> [Kokomo Resort] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Dreadsylvanian Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Investigating a Plaintive Telegram] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [8-Bit Realm] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Road to the White Citadel] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Old Landfill] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Battlefield (No Uniform)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Battlefield (Cloaca Uniform)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Battlefield (Dyspepsi Uniform)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Red Queen's Garden] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Clumsiness Grove] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Maelstrom of Lovers] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Glacier of Jerks] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Inside the Palindome] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Tower Ruins] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dark Neck of the Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dark Heart of the Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dark Elbow of the Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Pandamonium] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Orcish Frat House (Bombed Back to the Stone Age)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Hippy Camp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Obligatory Pirate's Cove] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The F'c'le] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Poop Deck] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Post-War Junkyard] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Farm] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Exploaded Battlefield] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Invader] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Pond] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Back 40] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Other Back 40] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Granary] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Bog] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Family Plot] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [McMillicancuddy's Shady Thicket] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Broodling Grounds] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Outer Compound] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Temple Portico] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Outside the Club] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Post-Quest Bugbear Pens] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Edge of the Swamp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dark and Spooky Swamp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Corpse Bog] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Wildlife Sanctuarrrrrgh] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Swamp Beaver Territory] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Incredibly Strange Place (Bad Trip)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Incredibly Strange Place (Mediocre Trip)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Incredibly Strange Place (Great Trip)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Primordial Soup] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Jungles of Ancient Loathing] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Landscaper's Lair] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Kegger in the Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Electric Lemonade Acid Parade] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Neckback Crick] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Drunken Stupor] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [St. Sneaky Pete's Day Stupor] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Yuletide Bonfire] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Arrrboretum] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Generic Summer Holiday Swimming!] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Canadian Wildlife Preserve] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Cheerless Spire (Level 3)] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Ruins of the Fully Automated Crimbo Factory] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Crimbonium Mining Camp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Stinking Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Scorching Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Terrifying Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Freezing Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Unsettling Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Yawning Abyssal Portal] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Spirit World] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Some Scattered Smoking Debris] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Crater Full of Space Beasts] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Eldritch Fissure] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [An Eldritch Horror] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Monorail Work Site] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Monorail Station] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dripping Trees] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Moonshiners' Woods] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Roman Forum] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [KoL Con Clan Party House] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Anger Man's Level] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Fear Man's Level] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Doubt Man's Level] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Regret Man's Level] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Chinatown Shops] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Gourd!] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Old Man's Bathtime Adventures] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Your Mushroom Garden] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Sweet-Ade Lake] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Eager Rice Burrows] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Gumdrop Forest] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [A Deserted Stretch of I-911] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Prince's Balcony] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Ye Olde Medievale Villagee] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Portal to Terrible Parents] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Deep Dark Jungle] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Toxic Teacups] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Bubblin' Caldera] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Through the Spacegate] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Gingerbread Upscale Retail District] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Bandit Crossroads] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Towering Mountains] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Mystic Wood] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Putrid Swamp] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Cursed Village] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Sprawling Cemetery] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Faerie Cyrkle] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Druidic Campsite] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Near the Witch's House] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Barrow Mounds] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Troll Fortress] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Labyrinthine Crypt] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Dragon's Moor] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Master Thief's Chalet] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Spider Queen's Lair] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Archwizard's Tower] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Ley Nexus] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Ghoul King's Catacomb] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Ogre Chieftain's Keep] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Sailing the PirateRealm Seas] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [PirateRealm Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Battle Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Crab Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Glass Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Dessert Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Key Key] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Skull Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Isla Gublar] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Cemetery Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Jungle Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Trash Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Prison Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Signal Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Tiki Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Storm Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Red Roger's Fortress] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [Jack's Hideout] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
> [The Temple] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we dusted
>
> fracked = true. testing:
>
> [The Limerick Dungeon] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Daily Dungeon] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [A Maze of Sewer Tunnels] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Hobopolis Town Square] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Burnbarrel Blvd.] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Exposure Esplanade] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Heap] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Ancient Hobo Burial Ground] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Purple Light District] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Slime Tube] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Deep Machine Tunnels] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Boss Bat's Lair] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Cobb's Knob Menagerie, Level 1] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Cobb's Knob Menagerie, Level 2] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Cobb's Knob Menagerie, Level 3] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Defiled Nook] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Defiled Cranny] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Defiled Alcove] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Defiled Niche] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Hatching Chamber] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Feeding Chamber] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Royal Guard Chamber] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Filthworm Queen's Chamber] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Mt. Molehill] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Fungal Nethers] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Mine Foremens' Office] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Nemesis' Lair] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Spooky Gravy Burrow] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [El Vibrato Island] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Elf Alley] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Cave Before Time] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Spooky Old Abandoned Mine] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Nightmare Meatrealm] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Velvet / Gold Mine] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [Gingerbread Sewers] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Old Rubee Mine] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Foreboding Cave] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
> [The Lair of the Phoenix] incorrectly thinks it has fire level of 5. despite the fact we fracked
>
> sprinkled = false. It will not be tested

A lot of these zones are not reachable yet... but will be once this path goes out of standard
This isn't a useful test. You should run this again against zones that are reachable.

taltamir

This isn't a useful test. You should run this again against zones that are reachable.
Also, Mafia will reset fire level to 5 for unreachable zones per this.
So mafia is doing it by design.
but as ckb noted in the linked post the design is bad as this causes bad tracking for zones whose availability varies based on your currently equipped equipment

taltamir

@heeheehee are you quoting mafia's $monster[] output?

Well. I just checked monster manuel both versions of dr. awkward say "Never wins initiative" for both with a picture of a snail.
but mafia shows things differently
Code:
> ash $monster[Dr. Awkward\, who is on fire].raw_initiative

Returned: 0

>    ash $monster[Dr. Awkward].raw_initiative

Returned: -10000
so it looks like mafia incorrectly has it at 0 init when it should be -10000 init for [Dr. Awkward\, who is on fire]

monster manuel is correct in pointing out this error in mafia.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I was quoting some entries from monsters.txt (which feeds into $monster[]), yes. Should be a simple fix.

gausie

Staff member
So mafia is doing it by design.
but as ckb noted in the linked post the design is bad as this causes bad tracking for zones whose availability varies based on your currently equipped equipment
It's not worth trying to guess what hagnk will say the fire level is when he displays the location in his dropdown