Bug - Fixed Use link missing for training scroll drop

Terion

Just got the message: You acquire an item: training scroll: Shivering Monkey Technique and there was no Use link after it as I'm used to seeing with usable items.

Edit: Also realized that I'm using 16625 because I didn't see the posts about the temporary location for builds until now, and 16627 says "Fix names for training scrolls." If that name issue is what would cause a missing use link, then consider this an already-fixed bug.

Last edited:

Theraze

Also, don't use waiting for info, only mark your bug reports as bugs. Marking this as Bug - Waiting for Info means, to developers, that they've asked you for more information and nobody needs to pay attention to it until you provide the needed information.

Darzil

Developer
Also, don't use waiting for info, only mark your bug reports as bugs. Marking this as Bug - Waiting for Info means, to developers, that they've asked you for more information and nobody needs to pay attention to it until you provide the needed information.
Actually I marked it as that, as the initial report said maybe it was fixed by changes already made.

Terion

"You acquire an item: training scroll: Shattering Punch [use]" Yep, it's definitely fine with 16639. And thanks for that update, Darzil.