Bug - Cannot Reproduce unexpected error -every- turn

I haven't auto-adventured in a while cuz I've been in run, so today I was happy to relax. I spent 300+ turns, and then was looking at my gCLI when I noticed Unexpected error. Debug log printed.

I opened it up out of curiosity to see if I could narrow down where it was occurring, when I noticed the log was huge.
Scrolling up my CLI shows that same error at the end of every turn.

I noticed there are 2 different errors, the first one was only for the first few turns (I'm guessing the handful I did manually) and the majority was the second type.

Something to do with my mood?

Attachments

• DEBUG_20110807 (2).txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 68

jasonharper

Developer
Both errors occurred during an update to the Location Details pane (in the Overview tab, or the Player Status window). Unfortunately, the actual error is occurring deep within Java itself, so doesn't give us any hint as to what exactly went wrong.

Were you adventuring in the same location for all of the turns that generated errors, and if so, where?

If it happens again, please take a look at Location Details and see if there's something consistently wrong with the display after each error - truncated at a certain spot, garbled, etc.