Staff member
OK. With revision 19388

Code:
> tcrs check 10052

name = distilled narrow shaking olive body spradium
size = 1
quality = good
modifiers = 'Effect: "[1609]Dancin' Fool", Effect Duration: 40'
I did a full derive/apply/save in this path and there are a handful of other changes. In fact, I did it twice, when I realized that having goat's milk in my inventory added 10 to the duration of crimbo cookie buffs. Which is not surprising, but I don't want to include that effect in the data file, so I closeted and rederived.

Here are the differences:

Code:
-3169	decent turtle soup	3	good	Effect: "A Little Bit Evil"
+3169	decent turtle soup	3	good	Effect: "[598]A Little Bit Evil"
-3651	bouncing upside-down antlers	0		Familiar Weight: +2
+3651	bouncing upside-down antlers	0		Familiar Weight: +3
-6483	special Kool-Aid	1	good	Effect: "Slicked-Back Do", Effect Duration: 10
+6483	special Kool-Aid	1	good	Effect: "[1342]Slicked-Back Do", Effect Duration: 10
-10052	distilled narrow shaking olive body spradium	1	good	Effect: "Dancin' Fool", Effect Duration: 40
+10052	distilled narrow shaking olive body spradium	1	good	Effect: "[1609]Dancin' Fool", Effect Duration: 40
I don't know what's up with the miniature antlers, but since we ignore effects on familiar items, it don't matter.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Code:
[975] Freeing King Ralph
ERROR: too many sources for bitmap modifier Raveosity, consider using longs.
That happens when the equivalent of "tcrs reset" is done.
(As expected, it can be reproduced by doing "tcrs reset" while in a TCRS run.)

ereinion

Oh, I got something like that when in TCRS too, I assumed it was an issue with the script I was running, but you're saying it's something else?

Screenshot_2.png

ereinion

Nah, I ran an ascension script, sl_ascend. I wasn't really paying attention to what appeared when I logged in until that part of the log had probably scrolled past. Anyway, the script seemed to run fine anyway, so I didn't think there was any point in mentioning it until I saw you posting about a similar error message here.

I think it may just be doing a "refresh all" or something similar at the start of script execution though...

Code:
        [COLOR=olive]> sl_ascend[/COLOR]

Thank you for using      sl_ascend!
If you need to configure or interrupt the script, choose [B]soolascend[/B]      from the drop-down "run script" menu in your browser.
If you      want to contribute, please open an issue [URL="https://github.com/soolar/sl_ascend/issues"]on      Github[/URL]
A FAQ with common issues (and tips for a great bug report) [URL="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AfyKDHSDl-fogGSeNXTwbC6A06BG-gTkXUAdUta9_Ns"]can      be found here[/URL]
The developers also hang around [URL="https://discord.gg/96xZxv3"]on      the Ascension Speed Society discord server[/URL]

Loading character      status...
Refreshing session data...
Synchronizing moon data...
Loading      character status...
Retrieving character data...
ERROR: too many      sources for bitmap modifier Synergetic, consider using longs.
bewitching      boots/bitter bowtie contains element bewitching boots that isn't      Synergetic.
ERROR: too many sources for bitmap modifier Synergetic,      consider using longs.
(...)

Last edited:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It was also "reported" by me :

Code:
[b][975] Freeing King Ralph[/b]
ERROR: too many sources for bitmap modifier Raveosity, consider using longs.
That happens when the equivalent of "tcrs reset" is done.
(As expected, it can be reproduced by doing "tcrs reset" while in a TCRS run.)
Notice the "Freeing King Ralph" logging? :)

I was pointing out that since that is "the equivalent of tcrs reset while you are in a TCRS run", 1) the error is in the "reset" and 2) it can be tested more easily than only by freeing the king.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It was another issue with Modifiers.resetModifiers: when you reload the modifier file, you have to reset the bitmap masks to their initial values.

Revision 19396

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I freed the king, which reset the modifiers.
It forgot how my latte lover's mug was configured.
Refreshed the session and it remembered.

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
TCRS Sauceror/Blender: Oddness with Item Manager math for Astral Hot Dogs.

Astral Hot Dogs show up as 22 adventures/ 9 fullness.
When looking at food "by fullness", it shows that the AHD has 7.33 adv/full.

3 is the size of the AHD unmodified, and would yield that many adv/full if it was accurate.

Don't know if this affects the astral beverage.

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 12.13.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 12.13.51 AM.png

EDIT: I don't know why those pictures are tiny, but if you click on them, you'll see the food display line for AHD with and without the "per full" checkbox.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
My understanding is that astral consumable give their "standard" yields, even in TCRS, where the "size" varies.
If this is show, we SHOULD calculate the total gains based on level, as always, and divide by TCRS size.
If they really give that adventure yield per size, the displayed yield is correct.

I am sure I have had astral pilsner at (substantially) more than the normal size.
I'll have to look that up - unless you can confirm that the 9 fullness AHD gives the same fullnes expected for a 3 fullness AHD.

Not that I am really asking you to screw up your run like that. :)

In any case, something needs to be spaded/fixed here.

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
It's still in my log. I am level 11. I gained 22 (177,199,194) and 9 fullness

Per the Wiki: 11+ | 20-24 | 176-220 | 6.7 - 8.0 | 58.7 - 73.3

So, it gives the same adventures expected for a 3 fullness AHD but for 9 fullness.

The displayed full yield looks to be correct, the adv/full display if 7.33 (22/3) is not correct and should be (22/9).

Eating 1 astral hot dog...
You gain 22 Adventures
You gain 177 Strongness
You can now equip a black helmet (and possibly other things).
You gain a Muscle point!
You gain 199 Wizardliness
You gain 194 Roguishness
You can now equip a star hat (and possibly other things).
You gain some Moxie points!
You gain 9 Fullness
Finished eating 1 astral hot dog.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Thanks! Will fix.

I think we have the vast majority of TCRS issues fixed, but things like this keep popping up...

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Astral Hot Dogs show up as 22 adventures/ 9 fullness.
When looking at food "by fullness", it shows that the AHD has 7.33 adv/full.

3 is the size of the AHD unmodified, and would yield that many adv/full if it was accurate.

Don't know if this affects the astral beverage.
Yeah. In my path, astral pilsner is size 5 rather than size 1.

It shows 5.00 adventures per drunk and 5.00 adventures total.

In your path, astral hotdog is size 9 rather than size 3.

It shows 7.33 adventures per full and 22.00 adventures total.

So the "total" adventure yields are correct, but the "per unit" calculations are dividing by original size, not actual size.

I believe that spaghetti breakfast and Cold One (which also vary based on level) behave like that too.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Yeah. The method that calculates the adv yields for astral pilsner and astral hot dog - and also spaghetti breakfast, Cold One, and astral energy drink - had the base size hardcoded. Revision 19417 has it look up the current size.