the11tablesASH ~I DID NOT MAKE THIS~

TamGarTrinKi

I keep getting this on version 13.7 Expected }, found || (RTCrimbo11.ash, line 291)

Ah, sorry. While I was writing the little summaries the original got updated due to some of the numbers being out, so that must of been when I put in the new special cases. (I was out of adventures by then)

Anyways, fixed, plus added an average output at the end also.

Attachments

• RTCrimbo11.ash
    12.1 KB · Views: 133

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Based on those numbers (the 6.0 when it should be 6.2 or whatever) the script is using an int instead of a float somewhere.

Bale

Minion
BTW, the script has a small bug that floors the average Crimbux yield to an integer. (That's why 1111/170 = 6.0) I'd prefer to round it off to 2 decimal places. That line should be...

Code:
      avg = round(total/ to_float(winbets+losebets+pushbets) * 100)/100.0;

I also see no need for a the possibility of betting anything other than 11 Crimbux. I also like to be able to call Crimbo11 -40 and have it burn all except 40 turns. Yeah, I'm picky that way. Here's my personal copy.

Attachments

• Crimbo11.ash
    11.4 KB · Views: 143

SoItBegins2

OK, after seeing the start of this thread, I took the script and upgraded it. When I saw people had updated it do print statistics, I added that, too. In the process, I've ended up darn near rewriting the thing.

Basically, my script does everything that the current script (the previous post) does, with a few changes:

1. A few bugs have been fixed. The script will not double down (thus avoiding a hang) if you don't have the Crimbux to do so. Also, in the event you get only one Crimbuck back from a game (through getting a push on a 1-Crimbuck game), the script won't crash.

2. You can choose to auto-skim Crimbucks into your closet as you win... or from it as you keep losing. Or both.

3. The card display now enumerates which cards you have, and tells you what both you and the dealer ended up with at the end of the round.

I hope you enjoy it!

EDIT: Whoopsie. Typos fixed now.

Attachments

• Crimbo11.ash
    12 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

TamGarTrinKi

...1. A few bugs have been fixed. The script will not double down (thus avoiding a hang) if you don't have the Crimbux to do so. Also, in the event you get only one Crimbuck back from a game (through getting a push on a 1-Crimbuck game), the script won't crash...

Crashing on 1? ... Can't see how that happens.

Also, I really should of noticed that int division not working earlier myself.

Zaranthos

There has to be a defect. Can't you add a disco face stab RNG? ;-)

Gambling Complete!
Wins: 38 (10 natural 11s)
Losses: 50
Pushes: 12
Total Profit: 187 Crimbux
Average Profit: 1.87 Crimbux/Adventure

datavortex

OK, after seeing the start of this thread, I took the script and upgraded it. When I saw people had updated it do print statistics, I added that, too. In the process, I've ended up darn near rewriting the thing.

Does this version of the script implement empty inferences' map of plays, or was it branched from the RoyalTonberry version prior to that update? Assert mtfns == empty inferences?

Thanks.

SoItBegins2

Crashing on 1? ... Can't see how that happens.

It's because the acquire message for 1 Crimbuck ("You acquire an item: Crimbuck") is different than for many ("You acquire ~~ Crimbucks"). My version works by reading how much you've gained-- I only discovered it by accident while I was testing with 1 Crimbuck bets (so if the script fouled up, things wouldn't go too wrong).

Does this version of the script implement empty inferences' map of plays, or was it branched from the RoyalTonberry version prior to that update? Assert mtfns == empty inferences?

This version does implement the optimal table displayed on the wiki, but it's hard-coded as opposed to being handled through if trees-- I basically branched off what I've got now from the version barnaby36 did, on the first page of the current topic.

Last edited:

rukheotw

Here are some stats for you

Wins: 222 (59 natural 11s)
Losses: 196
Pushes: 92
Total Profit: 2365 Crimbux
Average Profit: 4.64 Crimbux/Adventure

Wins: 228 (58 natural 11s)
Losses: 208
Pushes: 104
Total Profit: 2233 Crimbux
Average Profit: 4.14 Crimbux/Adventure

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

oly0015

Not so well today as yesterday...

Wins: 35
Losses: 41
Pushes: 16
You won a total of 264 Crimbux. (2.87/adv)

lorddave

I think I found a problem that's appearing in most or all of the scripts that are using nested if statements.
They appear to be matching on a 5 in the user's hand, but ignoring a k. For example, with a sum of 9 and the dealer showing a 5, it'll stand on "a 3 5" but default to hit on "a 3 k".

Apologies if I missed something obvious here.

DoctorRotelle

Developer
purple Push and configurable string

I've added a couple goodies to your script:
It can recognize a push in my version. It will print the Push message in purple.

I moved the "burn *" to the top and made it a variable, and added an example showing you can use scripts instead of the command. Both are just strings fed to the cli_execute at the bottom.

Enjoy!
-=DoctorRotelle

Edit: I really like RT's script better. Seems to win more!! I've made similar adjustments to make all the variables easily configurable at the top.
Hardcoded the bet to 11. The variable is at the top of the script for easy adjustment.
Added a "debug" routine so you can see which actions are being taken at the card table. You can turn it off with the debug variable (also at the top of the script).
Fixed the average values in the summary at the end of the script. Truncating the number to 3 decimal places, max.
Included Bale's code to make negative and * values function for adv to spend.

My Current version is 1.05DR

Attachments

• RTcrimbo11-DoctorRotelle.ash
    12.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
When I looked at DR's post all I saw was "crimbo11 - 11 KB - 11 views". I've been playing so much 11's that all I see is 11's. I see them everywhere. It's ridiculous. It's not even funny!

Chalky

Basically, my script does everything that the current script (the previous post) does, with a few changes:

1. A few bugs have been fixed. The script will not double down (thus avoiding a hang) if you don't have the Crimbux to do so. Also, in the event you get only one Crimbuck back from a game (through getting a push on a 1-Crimbuck game), the script won't crash.

2. You can choose to auto-skim Crimbucks into your closet as you win... or from it as you keep losing. Or both.

3. The card display now enumerates which cards you have, and tells you what both you and the dealer ended up with at the end of the round.

I hope you enjoy it!

EDIT: Whoopsie. Typos fixed now.

I've used this script several times now, but all of a sudden I'm getting:

Bad item value: "Crimbuck" (Crimbo11.ash, line 252)

What's up with that?

*edit* humz, updated mafia build and now it works. Oh well

Last edited:

SoItBegins2

More statistics. I have 4 accounts-- here's my totals for each.

Gambling Complete!
Wins: 56 (15 natural 11s)
Losses: 41
Pushes: 24
Total Profit: 682 Crimbux
Average Profit: 5.64 Crimbux/Adventure
Congratulations - Happy Crimbo!

Gambling Complete!
Wins: 50 (12 natural 11s)
Losses: 39
Pushes: 23
Total Profit: 550 Crimbux