Slime Tube Adventuring Script

Alhifar

Okay, everything above should be fixed, though the revamps aren't entirely handled. LTS, Cannon, Stringozzi, WotPL and Geyser are all fine to use, as is attacking with both melee and ranged weapons, divine items (which reminds me that I should add in love songs) and Vicious Talon Slash. Everything else is still either waiting on spading, or me to figure out how it works.

Finolin

Thanks for the speedy fix - I'm always so impressed at how quickly scripts are updated to keep pace with the changes to the game.

Fin

guyy

It probably wouldn't be too bad. You want to be level 30+ to do the Tube anyway, to get the most out of Ur-Kel's. From there, a bunch of gr8tness potions or something would be more than enough to out-stat the slimes even with Slimeling quantities of ML. It looks like excessive stats would still make high ML trivial.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Right, especially considering that Slime probably isn't a proper element. It does make slime tube leveling trickier (no stuns / staggers), but I don't think that has really been a thing since GameInform and Spaaace showed up.

Khari

It probably wouldn't be too bad. You want to be level 30+ to do the Tube anyway, to get the most out of Ur-Kel's. From there, a bunch of gr8tness potions or something would be more than enough to out-stat the slimes even with Slimeling quantities of ML. It looks like excessive stats would still make high ML trivial.

I've never waited to be L30+ to do the tube. I don't have the patience for aftercore leveling. :p

ozoneb

Two problems.
I got the script from SVN as instructed on the first page of this thread. however I don't see relay_slime anywhere in my list of scripts so I feel like I didnt get it or something. how do you start relay_slime?

So because I only have slime.ash, I proceeded to try to use that. I changed the names of my high and low ML outfits in script and set the good/bad kitty in CLI. When I call slime to get it going however, it throws an error.

> call slime 5

Bad effect value: "Covered in Slime" (slime.ash, line 74)

I double checked my edits to the script to make sure I didnt accidently remove a brace or quote or something. Not sure what went wrong.

Oz

Crowther

I got the script from SVN as instructed on the first page of this thread. however I don't see relay_slime anywhere in my list of scripts so I feel like I didnt get it or something. how do you start relay_slime?
When you say, "my list of scripts", do you mean in the mafia GUI or in the relay browser? Relay scripts show up in the relay browser, at the top near the right where it says, "-run script-".

ozoneb

I'm fixing the script, but still running into problems. I found that the effect name was incorrect in the script. The effect is not called "Covered in Slime" but "Coated in Slime".

ozoneb

I found the script link, thanks for that. I think I had to enable it. anyway, it doesnt work. Something is missing.

htmlform.ash could not be found (relay_slime.ash, line 12)

Alhifar

You won't actually need to install zlib seperately. Zlib is able to be included via an svn dependancy, but htmlform is not (as far as I'm aware).

Lord Bezoar

I have been trying to get this script to work for a few days now. Does this script work with the most recent version of Mafia?

Bale

Minion
I have been trying to get this script to work for a few days now. Does this script work with the most recent version of Mafia?

Most recent version of mafia is HERE.

Most likely problem is not knowing how to run a relay script. In the relay browser, check out your top menu! In the lower-right corner of your top menu is a drop-down menu. Check it out!

Lord Bezoar

Ha! Bake, you are correct. I wasn't aware of that. I was reading in this thread something about putting "call slime XX" in the CLI and it told me that Slime was not found. I'll try this after rollover, but it looks pretty straightforward. Thank you!