New Content - Implemented shrine to the Barrel god (Sept 2015 IotM)

Bale

Minion
KoLmafia v17.1 r16309

Code:
--------------------
1945	Barrel Chested	barrelbig.gif	97c0b6ba0547db3e8804c1d45e70dd19
Effect	Barrel Chested	Weapon Damage Percent: +150
--------------------

Bale

Minion
Could someone add an _preference that tells me if I have gotten my daily item/buff from the barrel shrine? Command to get the item/buff for extra credit although I could use visit_url() for that.

I'd like to add a bit to my logout script to ensure that I grab the buff if I am overdrunk to ensure I don't accidentally miss a chance to get the map.

Darzil

Developer
Hope to remember to look at that over the weekend. Want to add a command, the effects only to be available as the right class, and to let maximizer use it.

Defeating the Barrelmech of Diogenes yielded a piece of equipment:

Code:
Unknown item found: barrelhead (8590, 189109016)
--------------------
8590 barrelhead 189109016 barrelhead.gif hat t,d 50
barrelhead 50 Mox: 10
Item barrelhead Maximum MP: +25, MP Regen Min: 3, MP Regen Max: 5
--------------------

A second-hand report in GD indicated that someone else received a shirt as a drop after defeating it.

Manuel indicates the following:

Atk: 200
Def: 250
HP: 1500
Construct
No elemental alignment
Initiative: +25%

What class are/were you?

Magus_Prime

Disco Bandit.

It seems that TPTB made the Barrelmech drops into an outfit overnight:

Code:
Unknown item found: barrelhead (8590, 189109016)
--------------------
8590 barrelhead 189109016 barrelhead.gif hat t,d 50
barrelhead 50 Mox: 10
Item barrelhead Maximum MP: +25, MP Regen Min: 3, MP Regen Max: 5
--------------------
--------------------
126 Cooper's Couture barreltat.gif barrelhead
# Outfit Cooper's Couture
--------------------

Last edited:

Magus_Prime

I just had a question of mine answered this morning: is the map a once per ascension item? No. I got a second map during the same ascension. I got the first map nine days ago. Eight days since I defeated the monster and the map vanished.

This time the outfit drop was a "bottoms of the barrel" pants outfit piece. The last time the hat dropped. Still a Disco Bandit.

Last edited:

Yendor

The Lil' Barrel Mimic hasn't been categorized yet. It acts as a volleyball, drops random items, and with its equipment restores HP and MP after combat. It provides +2 Stats per fight in the throne/bjorn.

Darzil

Developer
r16330 adds volleyball and +2 stats from throne.
It doesn't add the changed effect from equipment or random items as they aren't special items, which is what the category is for (currently).

PeKaJe

I got tired of forgetting to get the daily prayer, so figured a set of daily deed buttons would be just the thing. The expedient solution would be just adding 4 buttons for the CLI commands, but I also wanted to have tooltips showing what exactly I would get, and only show what was available (if anything). Attached is what I came up with.

Attachments

• barrel_daily.patch
    6 KB · Views: 43

Bale

Minion
That's all I was waiting for, so I'll use my awesome minion powers to call it Implemented. Further features and bugs can get their own thread!