Feature - Implemented pull enchanted bean from closet

stannius

Well, if I'm the only one who feels this way, so be it. I guess I can start compiling my own private version from the sources.

Theraze

Always a good choice if your personal desires are for different functionality than standard. Can't remember if I'm still using the patch that makes seltzers only officially restore 8-8 instead of 8-12 mp so that it doesn't keep switching outfits, but I have a feeling that's still active.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
OK - to paraphrase stannius and slyz this is a Feature request to have a pop up confirmation before mafia automatically adventures in the BeanBat Chamber to get one. This occurs when attempting to adventrue in the Airship when the Beanstalk has not been planted. The precedent has been set by the Orc Chasm. Mafia will undertake the Untinker quest in order to open the Chasm but it does ask permission first.
I think this is correct and is a good idea: we should not consume adventures without confirmation unless it is obvious that it will require adventures. Heck, I remember all sorts of complaints over the years about KoLmafia consuming adventures fishing for useless items when the user asked it to buy a hermit item - or even to simply visit the hermit.

Not that there ever was a sewer, of course. Obviously, we were simply throwing away adventures. Probably to annoy the user. ;)