One-Click Wossname -- automatic level 12 quest completion

hello

Sorry for being kind of a nuisance but why does my mafia always say that 'You have specified a default familiar that you don't have! ('Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot')'. The word 'Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot' isn't even in the script.

zarqon

Open vars_myname.txt (in mafia's data directory) and change the "ocw_f_default" variable to the familiar you would like to use on the Battlefield.

Bale

Minion
or just use the command...

Code:
zlib ocw_f_default = baby fairy

Or whichever familiar is preferred, right?

zarqon

Precisely so, yes.

I want a KoL trophy -- Forgot His Own Update. Perhaps the statue would be a business dude with a briefcase but no pants.

Bale

Minion
Oooo! I like those pants. They cover everything except that which is most embarrassing. Cute error array you have there. :eek:

The error I got, was pretty much what I said in my post. It gets a bad response or something like that from line 154. I cant give exact details cause I dont remember. I have little tech knowledge. So I dont bother to even try and understand how these scripts work. Even the most simple. Unless its all automatically there, and all I have to do is put it in a specific folder. And even then if they dont work, I wouldnt know what is wrong.

Aha, found it. Expected ;, found if (Wossname.ash, line 154) Dont know if this means anything to you. I cant tell what line is what though. So I cant edit it or anything. And I dont dare to anyways lest I mess the whole thing up.

zarqon

In that case, I'd recommend re-downloading it. That error should not exist if you are running an unedited script.

There we go. I dont know WHY that was happening. This will be of great help to me later. As I never could get the right patern for the stupid thing. I always wound up overshooting my kill count. Which as you know, Id imagine, is extremely annoying. Im guessing that is why youve created this.

noxious

Open vars_myname.txt (in mafia's data directory) and change the "ocw_f_default" variable to the familiar you would like to use on the Battlefield.

Is there a way to not specify a familiar at all? Like a default option, where it accepts whatever familiar I already have equipped as the familiar I want to use on the battlefield?

something like?: ocw_f_default = current or default

metphysicist

I'm currently trying to start this script up, but it won't start because I don't have any lavender candy hearts in my inventory... I'm hardcore and don't have the Tome... but more importantly I don't particularly WANT to use all of those items mentioned in the second post. What file do I alter and how to make it so that it does not use items?

zarqon

@noxious: Why?

@metphysicist: Can you paste the CLI output when you try to run the script? Lacking a candy heart should not be a script-halting error.

To skip using any items, search the script for "use_upto(" and remove any of those lines that contain items you'd rather not use. Note that if you don't have them, the script should just continue anyway, so another option would be to place any of those items in your closet.

metphysicist

This is the CLI output:
Code:
> call scripts\Wossname.ash

Checking for updates (running ZLib ver. : 7)...
_version_zlib => : 7
Checking for updates (running One-Click Wossname ver. 1.5.4)...
_version_wossname => 1.5.4
Internal checkpoint created.
"optimal.txt" loaded (14 steps).
Verifying Wossname progress...
Current step: 1
Completing step 1 of 14...
You have specified a default familiar that you don't have! ('Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot')
Restoring initial settings...
OCW stopped.
Warning: there was a problem equipping your chosen familiar/outfit.
Countdown: 5 seconds...
Countdown: 4 seconds...
Countdown: 3 seconds...
Countdown: 2 seconds...
Countdown: 1 second...
Waiting completed.
Conditions list cleared.
Step 1: Organic Orchard sidequest
You need 2 more lavender candy heart to continue.
You have specified a default familiar that you don't have! ('Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot')
OCW stopped.
Unable to complete step 1
OCW stopped.

So it could also be that I don't have an NPZR. I would change this, but when I tried changing it from NPZR to "Blood-faced Volleyball" (that's exactly what I typed I believe), it for some reason switched to a Baby Gravy Fairy and I almost lost my 100% familiar run. So I'm kind of reluctant to change it.

And actually, originally the problem was that I didn't have knob eyedrops, but I just went ahead and purchased a few since it was no big deal. The heart thing is problematic. I've gone ahead and changed the values from true to false, I'll see if that works after rollover probably.

Last edited:

noxious

@noxious: Why?

I usually only train the basic 5 familiars that might come up in the tower. So depending on what I've already raised to 20lbs, determines what I use on the battlefield. It's a little easier to break the script and change familiars manually on the relay, than it is to find the data file and edit it, and still have to change the familiar manually.

Did you also change is_100_run to true? This should stop it from trying to change your familiar.

No I didn't try that, and it will have to wait till next ascension unfortunately.

What exactly is a 100 run anyway?

metphysicist

Searching for 100_run only returned two hits in the code, and I can't seem to fine such a boolean variable in the global variables... am I just supposed to change one of these somehow?

Code:
if (!to_boolean(vars["is_100_run"]) && !have_familiar(chosen_f))
      die("You have specified a default familiar that you don't have! ('"+vars["ocw_f_default"]+"')");

Code:
 if (to_boolean(vars["is_100_run"]) || chosen_f == my_familiar()) return (outfit(chosen_o));
   return (outfit(chosen_o) && use_familiar(chosen_f));

Spiny

Searching for 100_run only returned two hits in the code, and I can't seem to fine such a boolean variable in the global variables... am I just supposed to change one of these somehow?

Code:
if (!to_boolean(vars["is_100_run"]) && !have_familiar(chosen_f))
      die("You have specified a default familiar that you don't have! ('"+vars["ocw_f_default"]+"')");

Code:
 if (to_boolean(vars["is_100_run"]) || chosen_f == my_familiar()) return (outfit(chosen_o));
   return (outfit(chosen_o) && use_familiar(chosen_f));

no, change your vars_myname.txt setting.

Bale

Minion
As Spiny says, the variable is stored in an external file so it can be shared by multiple scripts. To change it, you type the following line in the CLI:
Code:
zlib is_100_run = true

Edit: My answer is slightly wrong. zarqon corrects me in the next post. :eek:

Last edited: