OCD Inventory control

Wait, what? OCD has nothing to do with SashLib, does it? Why do you bring that up here?

Because when I run PAtoOCD.ash that's the error that I'm getting. I have no idea. I just tried to run it again, and got the same error. I've ran it before and have had no problems at all.

Update: I had not seen the post before this:

Well, you need to go to the SmahsLib thread and download a newer version (they are in posts at the end of the thread).

This fixed it Winterbay, thank you :D

Last edited:

kingslime80

Getting an error message as follows:

Code:
> call scripts\relay_OCD_dB_Manager.ash

All item information is corrupted or missing. Either you have not yet saved any item data or you lost it.

Also

Code:
> call scripts\OCD Inventory Control.ash

Taking off everything...
Everything removed.
All item information is corrupted or missing. Whoooah! I hope you didn't lose any data...
Putting on beer helmet...
Equipment changed.
Wielding sword behind inappropriate prepositions...
Equipment changed.
Putting on Danglin' Chad's loincloth...
Equipment changed.
Putting on astral bracer...
Equipment changed.
Putting on tiny plastic Crimbo reindeer...
Equipment changed.
Putting on tiny plastic bitchin' meatcar...
Equipment changed.

OCD Control was unable to obssessively control your entire inventory.

Not sure what to do with this...

livercat

Put relay_OCD_dB_Manager.ash in 'relay' folder, not in 'scripts' one. Then you can select it from the 'run script' drop-down of the relay browser.

Cheesecake102

Non-working script

Hey everyone,
I recently downloaded this script in order to use the harvest meat farming script. However, when I attempt to load this script in my relay browser, the main game screen where things like combat appear became blank and the script config would not load. I have downloaded a few other Mafia scripts and they seem to work fine. I have double checked my scripts and relay folders and the correct scripts are in the correct folders. I've followed all the correct installation steps from this thread.
Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
-Cheesecake102

Bale

Minion
However, when I attempt to load this script in my relay browser, the main game screen where things like combat appear became blank and the script config would not load.

It seems likely that there would have been an error message in the gCLI if the relay script failed. Please take a look at the CLI and let us know what it says.

Also, just to confirm, although I doubt you did this wrong. You say, "I attempted to load this script in my relay browser" Does that mean you selected "OCD db Manager" from the drop-down menu at lower-right hand side of your top menu?

matt.chugg

FEATURE REQUEST:

Could the Add Default button either tell you what it's going to do, or at least tell you what it's done, its current behaviour isn't satisfying my OCD as much as it could! :p

matt.chugg

That's not as easy as I would like, but I understand the complaint. I'll figure it out.

Not a complaint! just a request :)

I modified lines 489 - 502:

Code:
	int AddQ;
	string DefaultInfo;
	foreach key in OCDefault {
		if(!(OCD contains key) && item_amount(key) > 0) {
			AddQ += 1; 
			DefaultInfo += "<tr><td>" + key + "</td><td>" + OCDefault[key].action + "</td></tr>";
		}
	}

int curr_items = curr_items();
	if(curr_items > 0 && AddQ > 0) {
		write("<p>");
		if(write_button("defaultdata", "Add default")) {
			foreach key in OCDefault
				if(!(OCD contains key) && item_amount(key) > 0) OCD[key] = OCDefault[key];
			save_ocd();
			curr_items = curr_items();
		}
		write(" Add default information for "+AddQ+" common item"+(AddQ == 1? " that is": "s that are")+" listed below.</p>");
		write("<table border=\"0\" cellpadding=\"1\"><tbody><tr><th>Item</th><th>Action</th><r>" + DefaultInfo + "</tbody></table><br />");
	}

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
It's not doing that for me. What are you trying to send and what is the condition of the person you are sending them to?

If they are in ronin/hardcore, do you have access to the giftshop and meat to spend on a package?

Lxndr

It's not doing that for me. What are you trying to send and what is the condition of the person you are sending them to?

If they are in ronin/hardcore, do you have access to the giftshop and meat to spend on a package?

I'm running it on my mall multi. There's two people who are getting most of my gifts:

(1) Lxndr, my main (who is in hardcore). However, my mall multi can access the gift shop (although can only send brown paper packages).

(2) Sellbot, who's not in hardcore or ronin. This is where a lot of errors are occurring.

Bale

Minion
can only send brown paper packages

Ah! I think that this might be the problem! This script uses zlib to send packages. Taking a look at zarqon's function I see this:

Code:
   int pnum = 3;
   if (count(goodies) < 3) {
      shipping = 50*max(1,count(goodies));
      pnum = max(1,count(goodies));
   }
   if (my_meat() < meat+shipping) return vprint("Not enough meat to send the package.",-2);
  // send gift
   string url = visit_url("town_sendgift.php?pwd=&towho="+to+"&note="+message+"&insidenote="+insidenote+"&whichpackage="+pnum+"&fromwhere=0&sendmeat="+meat+"&action=Yep."+itemstring);

It seems that if you are sending more than 2 items, zlib is trying to use an "exactly-three-shaped box" to send packages, which you do not get until your third ascension. That's not good. I'll have to write my own gift sending function until zarqon fixes zlib. Shouldn't be hard to fix.

Lxndr

It seems that if you are sending more than 2 items, zlib is trying to use an "exactly-three-shaped box" to send packages, which you do not get until your third ascension. That's not good. I'll have to write my own gift sending function until zarqon fixes zlib. Shouldn't be hard to fix.

Okay, cool! That makes sense.

But why would it fail when sending to sellbot, which has no package-needs?

Bale

Minion
Okay. That doesn't make sense. copy/paste the output from the cli. Both the messages printed by OCD and the mafia error.

Lxndr

send gift to Lxndr: 1 stuffed astral badger, 1 stuffed Cheshire bitten, 1 stuffed hand turkey, 2 stuffed MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech, 1 stuffed mind flayer, 1 stuffed sleazy gravy fairy, 1 stuffed snowy owl, 1 stuffed stinky gravy fairy, 1 stuffed undead elbow macaroni

The message didn't send for some reason.
send gift to sellbot: 4 Amulet of Yendor, 4 bag of airline peanuts, 6 black candy heart, 7 black-and-blue light, 4 blue plasma ball, 1 brick, 11 cheap studded belt, 3 clown hammer, 2 cymbal syrup, 7 defective skull, 8 explosion-flavored chewing gum

send gift to sellbot: 8 fake fake vomit, 2 flavored foot massage oil, 1 foam dart, 1 jazz soap, 7 joybuzzer, 6 Loudmouth Larry Lamprey, 3 magical ice cube with a fly in it, 2 Microplushie: Bropane, 1 Microplushie: Dorkonide, 2 Microplushie: Raverdrine, 4 mood ring

send gift to sellbot: 3 personalized birthday cake, 3 personalized coffee mug, 2 pet rock "Groucho" disguise, 6 stick-on eyebrow piercing, 1 white balloon, 8 whoopie cushion, 2 wind-up chattering teeth, 2 x-ray specs

Lxndr

so Lxndr freed the king, and the script ran fine on him. My mall multi got a lot of his stuff. Seemed to run fine on that account

But on the multi, it still failed to send to sellbot (could send to Lxndr though). And it tried to mallsell things at negative one meat:

---
> call scripts\OCD Inventory Control.ash

mallsell 4 CSA bravery badge @ -1, 1 digital key lime pie @ -1, 7 dirty hobo gloves @ -1, 99 gob of wet hair @ -1, 2 mind flayer corpse @ -1, 2 miner's pants @ -1, 1 Oil of Parrrlay @ -1, 1 old-school calculator watch @ -1, 1 orange leather lanyard @ -1, 15 Pack of Alice's Army Cards @ -1, 5 pile of dusty animal bones @ -1
Sale price for this line: -138

mallsell 2 pool torpedo @ -1, 3 sonar-in-a-biscuit @ -1
Sale price for this line: -5

Total mall sale = -143
send gift to sellbot: 5 Amulet of Yendor, 4 bag of airline peanuts, 6 black candy heart, 17 black-and-blue light, 14 blue plasma ball, 1 brick, 18 cheap studded belt, 3 clown hammer, 3 cymbal syrup, 7 defective skull, 9 explosion-flavored chewing gum

send gift to sellbot: 10 fake fake vomit, 3 flavored foot massage oil, 7 foam dart, 1 Jack-in-the-box, 3 jazz soap, 8 joybuzzer, 13 Loudmouth Larry Lamprey, 5 magical ice cube with a fly in it, 3 Microplushie: Bropane, 1 Microplushie: Dorkonide, 3 Microplushie: Raverdrine

send gift to sellbot: 6 mood ring, 3 personalized birthday cake, 10 personalized coffee mug, 3 pet rock "Groucho" disguise, 2 pet rock "Snooty" disguise, 1 Red Rover BB gun, 17 stick-on eyebrow piercing, 1 white balloon, 10 whoopie cushion, 4 wind-up chattering teeth, 4 x-ray specs

send gift to sellbot: 2 yellow snowcone

OCD Control was unable to obssessively control your entire inventory.