New Content - Implemented New Challenge Path - KOLHS

Theraze

The camera monster check doesn't appear to be working right... at least, I've never actually had that property get set, whether through the relay browser or gCLI.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The camera monster check doesn't appear to be working right... at least, I've never actually had that property get set, whether through the relay browser or gCLI.

cameraMonster is for the 4-d camera. Mafia doesn't track the monster selected for the yearbook camera.

Darzil

Developer
How about when you receive School Spirited, it updates what mafia thinks the buff will be? (For example, it said 10 turns and I got 170, then the next day it said 20 even though it should say 180).

I'm not too keen to add code to support a passing phase that will end when you leave school or ascend or miss a day. You can just set totalSchoolSpirited to the number of days you've visited in a row.

Darzil

Developer
Patch to handle the concoctions simply didn't work when tested. It didn't come up with any errors, but also didn't remove the ingredients, unlike the less sophisticated code currently in kolmafia.

Would appreciate someone more experienced taking a look.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Submitted - with a bunch of refactoring and a bug fixed - in revision 12653.
Untested. Tell me how it works tomorrow. :)

Darzil

Developer
[43] Shop Class
Encounter: Saved by the Bell
Took choice 772/6: Make items
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=772&option=6
You acquire an item: miniature suspension bridge
You acquire an item: miniature suspension bridge
choice.php?forceoption=0

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
OK, I'd like too see an actual debug log of creating something. Theraze said they are shop.php and whichshop=kolhs_chem or kolhs_shop. I want to see the actual sequence of requests, redirections, what have you.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It "puts you into" it, how, exactly? Redirection? Debug log, please.

I suppose I'll go look at The Shore, which undoubtedly has the same mechanism.

Edit: yes.

adventure.php?snarfblat=355
Redirect to choice.php?forceoption=0
(In whichchoice 793)
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=793&option=4
Redirect to shop.php?whichshop=shore

I need a debug log for going to the kolhs_XXX shop and buying from it.

Last edited:

Theraze

Well, I got the info once from right clicking the pane, choosing view source, and looking at which page I was looking at the source for. The other time, I ran it through the mini-browser. Both cases it gave the same shop?whichshop=kolhs_whatever page...

Darzil

Developer
If no one else gets there overnight, I'll get the debug information tomorrow, I'll be in the shop either to get this or to test any further patch.

Theraze

Here's the making of 2 giant erasers. The first was officially done by choosing one, the second was with the "make as many as possible" selected... though I only had enough for one more.

Requesting: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/shop.php?pwd&whichshop=kolhs_art&action=buyitem&whichrow=163&bigform=Make+Item&quantity=1

Requesting: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/shop.php?pwd&whichshop=kolhs_art&action=buyitem&whichrow=163&bigform=Make+Item&quantity=1&buymax=on

Attachments

• DEBUG_20130918.txt
    82 KB · Views: 29

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Code:
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=772&option=7&choiceform7=Go+to+the+art+classroom
Redirect to shop.php?whichshop=kolhs_art
shop.php?pwd&whichshop=kolhs_art&action=buyitem&whichrow=163&bigform=Make+Item&quantity=1
shop.php?pwd&whichshop=kolhs_art&action=buyitem&whichrow=163&bigform=Make+Item&quantity=1&buymax=on

> test row 36

Row 36 -> "digital key" (691) is a known concotion

> test row 163

Row 163 -> "giant eraser" (6666) IS NOT a known concoction
"test row" is new in my view.

I don't know what the problem is, but I'll figure it out.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
> test row 163

Row 163 -> "giant eraser" (6666) is a known available concoction
OK, the problem seems to be that although it is a known concoction, it is not permitted.

It's actually OK that it is not permitted - but the registerRequest and parseResponse methods try to get the CreateItemRequest corresponding to it, but say "return null if not permitted" and thus don't get it.

I can fix that, but I wonder what "buymax=on" will decide, in that case, since that depends on getQuantityPossible().

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 12663 should be able to register requests and remove ingredients. I am doubtful that it works correctly with buymax=on, though.

Darzil

Developer
Does remove ingredients, but not if buymax=on is selected, as predicted.

Debug attached (looks big as it's mainly chit activity. Makes me wonder how much of the processing my computer is doing is chit!) if that helps.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20130919.zip
    792.9 KB · Views: 26

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The issue is that we can't calculate how many will be made with buymax if it is not a "permitted" creation method, since it will not be part of the concoction calculation in that case.

We could mark the mixing methods as permitted - but then the concoctions will show up on the Createable tab of the Item Manager, if you have the ingredients.

I suppose that NPCPurchaseRequest.parseShopRowResponse could handle this: if buymax=on and item.getQuantityPossible() is 0, it could look at the response text and find the "You acquire" line to figure out how many items were acquired:

Code:
<td valign=center class=effect>You acquire <b>4 giant erasers</b></td>
Perhaps you would enjoy coding and testing that, since I won't be in KOLHS for months, if ever. :)