Bug - Fixed Modifier Maximizer suggests both a weapon and an Unarmed item

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I freed the king in Fistcore and, just for fun, have continued being unarmed. When the new Tome came out, I summoned a time halo. When I go to the Modifier Maximizer and ask it to maximize adv, it suggests the following:

equip hat leather aviator's cap (+5)
pull & equip weapon plastic guitar (+0)
equip shirt General Sage's Lonely Diamonds Club Jacket (+3)
keep pants: Galapagosian Cuisses
keep acc1: Juju Mojo Mask
equip acc2 time halo (+5)
pull & equip acc3 dead guy's watch (+1)
keep familiar: miniature espresso maker

1) I have a sword behind inappropriate prepositions in storage. Ditto for a plexiglass pocketwatch and an imitation nice watch. It chose an interesting set of pulls...
2) Especially interesting since I have "autosatisfyWithSorage" set to false.
3) Additionally interesting since the plastic guitar and dead guy's watch are in inventory - as well as in storage. So, it doesn't really need to pull those items anyway, contrary to the display.
4) Ultimately interesting since the plastic guitar is incompatible with the time halo.

jasonharper

Developer
#4 should be fixed in r9808; the Unarmed modifier was considering only the player's current equipment. I'm looking into the rest...

Darzil

Developer
Possibly related to how the maximiser works with unarmed items, it's currently recommending that to maximise familiar weight I should equip a Magic Whistle (+1), any offhand (+0), and replace my Furry Halo (+5 unarmed) with a Pokemann figure (+3), for a grand total of -1 lb.

I'd guess this is because it doesn't (currently) consider a possibility of not filling the hand slots, which has never been an advantage before these unarmed only items.

Oddly it also doesn't suggest replacing my Fossillized Necklace at all, though it can be replaced by a Pokemann for +3, and I have at least three different +3lb Pokemenn/Pokemanns.

Current equip - Plexiglass Pith Helmet, Sea Salt Scrubs, Galapagosian Cuisses, Furry Halo, Fossilized Necklace, Pokemann Figure: Vegemite
Suggested equip - Plexiglass Pith Helmet, Magic Whistle, Stress Ball, Sea Salt Scrubs, Galapagosian Cuisses, Pokemann Figure: Bloodkip, Fossilized Necklace, Pokemann Figure: Vegemite
Best I can work out - Plexiglass Pith Helmet, Sea Salt Scrubs, Galapagosian Cuisses, Furry Halo, Pokemann Figure: Bloodkip, Pokemann Figure: Vegemite