Bug - Fixed Missing environment info for many locations

Bale

Minion
Lost! You missed one: The Road to White Castle is still unknown! Although you did fix the location name.

Adding it back to the list.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Ah, The Old Man's Bathtime Adventures! I have a number of species that thrive in outdoor environments!

Crowther

I'm not sure if this has already been reported:

Ah, The Haunted Wine Cellar (Northwest)! These varieties will love the dank, deep, dark conditions there.
Ah, The Haunted Wine Cellar (Northeast)! These varieties will love the dank, deep, dark conditions there.
Ah, The Haunted Wine Cellar (Southwest)! These varieties will love the dank, deep, dark conditions there.
Ah, The Haunted Wine Cellar (Southeast)! These varieties will love the dank, deep, dark conditions there.

% grep -i cel adventures.txt
Manor0 adventure=120 true indoor The Haunted Wine Cellar (automatic) 20 disintegrating cork
Manor0 adventure=178 true indoor The Haunted Wine Cellar (Northwest) 20 disintegrating cork
Manor0 adventure=179 true indoor The Haunted Wine Cellar (Northeast) 20 disintegrating cork
Manor0 adventure=180 true indoor The Haunted Wine Cellar (Southwest) 20 disintegrating cork
Manor0 adventure=181 true indoor The Haunted Wine Cellar (Southeast) 20 disintegrating cork

Bale

Minion
This thread was really for missing information, not incorrect information, but that's close enough. I added them to the table.

Ah, Elf Alley! These varieties will love the dank, deep, dark conditions there.

Ah, The Tower of Procedurally-Generated Skeletons! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.

Bale

Minion
And we have a name correction as well as a surprising environment. I was sure that one wouldn't be plantable.

If there's a dev in the house, we've got quite a few in the first post awaiting attention! (Including two names to change.)

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
With fear and trepidation I put forth the proposition that the entries in the first post, as I under stand it, have been corrected in r12382.

Bale

Minion
Removed the following entries from the first post and am putting them here for archival purposes:

Correct KoL LocationenvironmentErroneous KoLmafia Name
The Mine Foremens' OfficeundergroundMine Foremens' Office
The Outer Compoundoutdoor
The Yuletide BonfireoutdoorYuletide Bonfire
The Road to White Citadeloutdoor
The Old Man's Bathtime Adventuresoutdoor
The Haunted Wine Cellar (Northwest)underground
The Haunted Wine Cellar (Northeast)underground
The Haunted Wine Cellar (Southwest)underground
The Haunted Wine Cellar (Southeast)underground
Elf Alleyunderground

Somebody needs to do a Bugbear ascension to get all those bugbear locations. They're almost certainly indoors, but we can't be positive!

Fluxxdog

I would do it but... Dreadsylvania! Again, Jick and Co. do stuff to mess with mafia ^^ (Yes, I know I'm overplaying that angle, that's the point!)

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I would do it but... Dreadsylvania! Again, Jick and Co. do stuff to mess with mafia ^^ (Yes, I know I'm overplaying that angle, that's the point!)

To veer, it may cut both ways. I recall reports that when TPTB heard that mafia had automated the volcano puzzle in the nemesis quest, the response was that they would never bother to put that kind of effort into a puzzle again.

To unveer - Bale - feel free to PM me if there is new data to add/change in the file.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Lost is correct. Riff lost his motivation to add more mazes when he learned that (several) automatic maze solvers had been written - and that KoLmafia's would actually execute the solution.