Bug - Cannot Reproduce maximize meat and natty blue ascot

mad dudy

dont know why but when i use the maximize meat it only equips the 2 natty blue ascot i have. then i click the update it just unequip's one and then puts it in the other slot leaving 1 empty even thou i have other +meat items.

Theraze

So... why does this crop up? I seem to recall someone else having this issue before where it would move between the two and the 'solution' was to closet one of them.

jasonharper

Developer
Where is this second ascot located? If it isn't directly in your inventory already, then item retrieval will consider the one you already have equipped as a better source of obtaining an ascot. The ordering of sources in that list cannot be changed to a sufficient extent to fix this problem, without introducing worse problems elsewhere.

mad dudy

i think i might have explained it wrong, so ill try again. i use the maximize meat so i can go farmings. it equips everything hat, weapon, pants, shirt, and 2 nattys but the 3 slot is empty. so i hit the update button again to maximize meat and hit equip all and all it does is move the natty to the other slot and then still leaving me with 1 open slot. i know i have other +meat items so thats not the problem.

Theraze

What does it say in the frame where it plans out what it's going to equip? And if it's doing that, do you have a third one that might qualify as less wearable than the one that's already equipped?

mad dudy

doesn't seem to be happening anymore after i download the new version. but i downloaded the version i had before but it didn't happen anymore either, weird. guess it was just me.