LTF: old IOTM zone scripts:

ancient

Hoping to find scripts to help with jar of psychoses (The Crackpot Mystic), jar of psychoses (The Old Man) , The Game Grid Arcade zones etc. Can anyone assist?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member

There was a contest for new scripters that resulted in a couple of scripts that handled the Arcade, I think. I'll let you do the searches or remind me which are the Game Arcade Zones.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member

adeyke

This thread reminds me that I'm still missing some trophies and factoids from spelunking, but I don't think there's a script for that.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Meteoid is the one we really need, cause I've not been able to find any sort of strategy guides on it.

Some other strategy comments:
1. Get unlockers (bombs / missiles / ice beam) to access more treasure rooms.
2. Get all the treasure rooms for upgrades, and more creds so you can buy more things in between levels.
3. bombs and missiles are fine to use in combat to save some health. (especially consider using bombs in "rocky" rooms in case there are hidden passages)

VladYvhuce

4: Hope the RNG is on your side, and be too stubborn to quit. It took me another 10 runs (thank goodness for having the familiar and not having mall-sold the gg tokens recently), but I was finally able to unlock ice beam in the ticket booth. While I understood the mechanics, I was running into the problems like 3 missile doors on the first round, and other basic "RNG hates you" randomization that were just making the runs non-viable for anything but tickets.