Bug - Fixed Incorrect interaction between wok of ages and Inigo

Winterbay

If you have Inigo active Mafia's indication on how many turns something will take goes down. This is a great feature. Unfortunately it also reduces the adventures that will be used by the wok of ages, which doesn't work and thus makes the adventure count go down to zero when it shouldn't.

slyz

Developer
I see how Mafia could allow Wok crafting if you have 0 turns left and Inigo's active.

However, I didn't find where Mafia takes Inigo's into account for determining the number of turns Wok crafting will take.

I'll have more time to look later/this weekend. Unless someone more familiar with concoctions (or someone who wants to become more familiar with concoctions) beats me to it.

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
Concoctions.java (1071) could maybe be
Code:
        return Math.max( runningTotal - ( !considerInigos  || this.mixingMethod == KoLConstants.WOK ? 0 : ConcoctionDatabase.getFreeCraftingTurns() ), 0 );
.. or something? Pretty much a complete guess, I won't be in position to test for.. a while.

slyz

Developer
That would work, since using the Wok is the only crafting method that does not benefit from Inigo's. Adding a boolean "ignoresInigo" concoction property (is that what things like "isReagentPotion" are called?) could work too.

AlbinoRhino

It appears that with Inigo's active, the creation of hi meins are listed as taking "2 adv". However, with Inigo's, they only require 1 adventure (the actual wok adventure). The other crafting steps are covered by the Inigo's. (using r11307)

Winterbay

I had a chef so can't say anything about that, but it didn't decrease to 0 when I cast inigo at least...

Catch-22

runningTotal - ( !considerInigos ? 0 : ConcoctionDatabase.getFreeCraftingTurns() - ((this.mixingMethod == KoLConstants.WOK)?1:0) ), 0 ); perhaps?

Last edited:

AlbinoRhino

r11308 ... Hi mein listed as requiring "2 adv". Cast Inigo's (10 turns, if that matters). Hi mein now listed as "1 adv". Looks good Roippi. Thanks !