Harvest – A highly customisable farming script

Banana Lord

I'm pretty out of touch with Zlib (and KoL, and Harvest for that matter), but have you put relay_Harvest in the kolmafia/relay folder? (At least, I think that's where it is, it's been a while xD)

thenewcomer

I'm pretty out of touch with Zlib (and KoL, and Harvest for that matter), but have you put relay_Harvest in the kolmafia/relay folder? (At least, I think that's where it is, it's been a while xD)

ahh now i feel like a dunce. i didnt realize there was a folder specifically for relay. it works perfectly now, thank you :D

I know I'm probably just missing something here but when I use this script I get this

> call scripts\Harvest.ash

Preparing to bring in the harvest

Initialising
har_current_activity => prefarm
Filling organs

Commencing farming

har_current_activity => farm
Visiting the Deep Fat Friars...
You've been blessed.
You need 1 more astral shirt to continue.
You need 1 more astral shirt to continue.

My character does not have the astral shirt how can I get this to run?

Ioeth

Hey Banana Lord, I've got a version of Harvest with a new feature. I've added a configuration option called har_gen_overdrink that will control whether Harvest will overdrink at the end of the day. I've already updated HAR_Options.txt on the script registry, and attached to this post are two new versions of Harvest.ash (new version: 2.0.9) and relay_Harvest.ash (new version: 2.0.5). Could you update the first post with these?

I also wanted to ask, with the introduction of the SVN feature into KoLmafia, if now might be the right time to migrate this script to a SourceForge project, given that Banana Lord no longer maintains it. This would eliminate the need for Banana Lord to monitor this thread in order to post new updates, and would allow more people to collaborate on this script easier. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Harvest.ash
    62.4 KB · Views: 28
  • relay_Harvest.ash
    25.3 KB · Views: 26

Bale

Minion
I also wanted to ask, with the introduction of the SVN feature into KoLmafia, if now might be the right time to migrate this script to a SourceForge project, given that Banana Lord no longer maintains it. This would eliminate the need for Banana Lord to monitor this thread in order to post new updates, and would allow more people to collaborate on this script easier. Thoughts?

If Banana Lord approves of this idea I would be glad to do the work of setting up the project for him as well as adding him and yourself as admins for that project. Of course I can understand if he feels that all changes should have to go through him since he did originate the script.

Bale

Minion
Urgh. You didn't tell us your sourceforge name! You should be included in the project also.

KoLmafia is moving to an SVN distribution model so you'll eventually want to create an account if you don't already have one. You might as well.

Thoughts?

Sounds like it is a go.

Last edited:

Ioeth

I'm "ioeth" on SourceForge, Bale. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to do. I wouldn't mind a crash course in setting up to use Mafia's new SVN feature if you could.

Bale

Minion
This has now been moved to SVN. Both of you have administrator access to the repository at https://sourceforge.net/projects/mafia-harvest/ so feel free to do whatever you like to it. It's yours now.

To update this script copy/paste the following into the CLI:

Code:
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/mafia-harvest/code/

I'm "ioeth" on SourceForge, Bale. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to do. I wouldn't mind a crash course in setting up to use Mafia's new SVN feature if you could.

Actually Roippi already wrote up that crash course: quick SVN primer

My advice is that tortoiseSVN is really easy to use. A lot of what Roippi says about using it becomes really obvious once you're using the program.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
O heck. I made a mistake. Anyway, fixed checkout command in previous post. It should have been:

Code:
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/mafia-harvest/code/

Bale

Minion
That was my contribution!

It would also install OCD as a dependency if you hadn't already checked it out from SVN. Now if only zlib and htmlform were on SVN the script could install all of its requirements without the user needing to understand anything.