Harvest – A highly customisable farming script

obviousclone

So I've been lurking on the forums, and found this script, and following Winterbay's instruction, fixed the script harvest.ash and the harvest combat script (using notepad++) to work on the giant's castle. (It was only 3 "edits" to the scripts, all of them adding the phrase " (top floor)" behind the word "giant's castle" when ever it showed up)
My experience with it so far has been quite swell once I got the script up and running.
For all you lazy people who don't know how to type words into a notepad .ash file, here are my corrected download files for those who wish to farm on the castle. Quite strangely, the relay script unlocks itself after you run harvest.ash, meaning that fixing that giant's castle was kind of necessary.

Attachments

• Harvest.ash
    62.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Harvest Combat.ash
    12.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

popcornrulez

I am having the problem where it says that EatDrink.ash has failed to fill my organs completely. Is there a way to make the script start even thought Eatdrink.ash failed?

Theraze

Go to
Code:
		if(my_fullness() < fullness_limit()-cookie_room || my_inebriety() < inebriety_limit() || my_spleen_use() < spleen_limit())
			failure(CONSUME_SCRIPT +" failed to fill your organs completely");
and comment those lines out. Or change your EatDrink settings (or eat up manually first) until you hit your limits. If EatDrink doesn't fill you up, it's because of how you have it set.

Beeeeaaarrr

This may seem like a dumb question, but this is my first experience with mafia. I set up Harvest successfully, and it told me to configure the options with the relay script. How do I get to the place where the relay script can be configured (the screenshot in the OP)? Thanks!

Winterbay

Press the "relay browser" button in Mafia's main interface (or find it in the first dropdown menu) then you have the relay-scripts in the top right corner.

Beeeeaaarrr

Thanks, Winterbay!

I got the script up and running to farm top floor, but every time it sees a choice adventure it aborts and makes me manually select a choice with "choice adventure not supported." Can I fix this on my end or is it a script issue?
Thanks!

Theraze

Not actually a script issue at all. You haven't told mafia what to do for those adventures. Tell it what to do on automation, and it will... but what decision do you want? That's something you need to decide... the choice between steampunk or goth fights (or guaranteed items), punk or raver fights (or meat/healing) is dependent on how exactly you're farming and your stats.

Beeeeaaarrr

Not actually a script issue at all. You haven't told mafia what to do for those adventures. Tell it what to do on automation, and it will... but what decision do you want? That's something you need to decide... the choice between steampunk or goth fights (or guaranteed items), punk or raver fights (or meat/healing) is dependent on how exactly you're farming and your stats.

Ok, I had a feeling it was my fault :) How exactly do I tell mafia what to pick? (I.e. what do I click to get there?)

Winterbay

Ok, I had a feeling it was my fault :) How exactly do I tell mafia what to pick? (I.e. what do I click to get there?)

You go to the ChoiceAdventure-tab of the Adventure panel in the main interface and after marking an area in the castle you can set the choices you want. You may be interested in this User Guide on the Wiki as well for some more basic questions and answers

Beeeeaaarrr

I went to the tab and found how to do the choice adventures for other locations, but the castle locations weren't in the database/search. I can set it to "override: Castle in the Clouds in the Sky: Top Floor" to adventure, but then no choice advs are supported and there is no option to edit them in that I can see. Am I doing something wrong again?

m00g

Hi guys,

To all of the members who continually support this script, thank you very much. It certainly makes my limited time much more efficient!

I am running into this error when farming.

==========================
Duck hunting complete

Commencing farming

har_current_activity => farm
Conditions list cleared.
1 none does not exist in the adventure database.
===============================

I have updated to the latest .jar.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Theraze

You probably still have giant's castle in your vars file. Change it to giant's castle (top) or something else similar. :)

Banana Lord

If it wasn't already obvious, I'm not actively developing/updating this anymore - I simply don't have the time what with degree-chasing and all (plus I'm really out of touch with KoL now). If there's anything administrative that needs doing (updating the first post with a fix etc.) put out a post, but otherwise please consider this my official "I'm not working on this anymore" statement ;-) It's a bit sad, because this was literally my first real coding project and it was a LOT of fun, and holy COW 2011 feels like a long time ago, but such is life :)

m00g

Hi Banana Lord,

Thank you for the massive amount of hard work that you've sunk into this project. Best of luck with your degree(s)!

m00g

You probably still have giant's castle in your vars file.

Thanks Theraze,
You're a gem!

I'd already checked all of the Giant's Castle locations before I started, so that wasn't the solution in this instance! However because of my own incompetence, I'd left the farming location empty in the relay. So PBCK.

Thanks!

Ioeth

Hey Banana Lord, don't know if you're still listening, but I've attached upgraded versions of all of the Harvest scripts to this post that are compatible with the recent Castle changes. I've even incremented the version numbers and everything. Could you update the first post with these?

Attachments

• Harvest Combat.ash
    12.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Harvest.ash
    62.3 KB · Views: 29
  • relay_Harvest.ash
    25.2 KB · Views: 26

Banana Lord

Cheers Ioeth! I've posted those versions and shifted the old files to the "stable" zip, though if someone could confirm that everything works that would be awesome :) Also, what should the minimum revision number be (just a rough estimate is fine).

thenewcomer

not to be a total noob or anything, but im a total noob that needs help.

> call scripts\relay_Harvest.ash

The string "r37" is not an integer; returning 37 (zlib.ash, line 181)
The string "r37" is not an integer; returning 37 (zlib.ash, line 182)
The string "r37" is not an integer; returning 37 (zlib.ash, line 181)
The string "r37" is not an integer; returning 37 (zlib.ash, line 182)
Script setup complete. You can now configure the script's options with the relay script
Remember to click the Save button (bottom left) when you're done

that WAS the relay script. and opening the relay browser does not help, as i do not see any way of running scripts from it. in step two it says "Run Harvset from the relay browser (use the dropdown menu in the upper menu pane)" but there is no dropdown. and if i change my options to MAKE it dropdown, loading scripts are not an option and neither is running harvest.

i have all of the required scripts and they are all configured